Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fallen Angel

PurplePony

As the title suggests this would be about being a whore or more nicely put, a fallen angel. I am not looking for many participants but I think the topic could be fun if explored in the right way. I was looking to do a sad romance with someone or a small group of people. 

This is not planned out yet, anyone interested? Post your Ideas and what nots here :)

**** please note this is definitely an 18+ RP as it focuses on a very serious topic and will take time to ensure that it remains safe for work. Remember you can paint a picture and leave it to the writer to interpret. This is what I am looking for. A good smart read.

I'm not joining, but I thought I was the only one with a prostitute (or in my case dominatrix) OC. Not saying it's a good thing, but it's interesting to see others. ^^;

Good luck with this.

• Brohoof 1

If I may ask, what did you have in mind for the RP?

Something along the lines of a trading ring and one characters fight or rescue from it. something riskey, with struggle, a little promiscuous and perhaps frowned upon. Got any ideas?

Something along the lines of a trading ring and one characters fight or rescue from it. something riskey, with struggle, a little promiscuous and perhaps frowned upon. Got any ideas?

Interesting idea. I can't wait for the RP to begin.

A quick write up of my character. I will add more later but it's a good start.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ange-dissolu-r7038

Alright, off to make the first post. 

Dirge of souls and arkman575

welcome and once it is started you are welcome to post these are the rules I ask you acknowledge and follow to keep things smooth

1. Respect Everyone: This means no picking apart individuals RP, critiques are welcome and frustrations happen, but the moment we start emotionally picking on someone is different. Poke fun don't make fun.

2. Respect a Character: A persons character is there own. You do not ever have permission to use them with out at least asking and talking with the person prior to posting.

3. Life Happens: I get that life happens and when it does it often sucks. Please at least inform me of this and about how long you will be gone for. This is supposed to be a safe place a  place where you can trust your group. If you need help with anything or an ear to chat off PM or skype me please. Either way I would need to know so we can work out a way to put your character aside until you come back, or entrust it to someone.

4. NSFW: You must keep this site appropriate. You can allude to anything you want, anything is possible, and anything can go in as long as you keep it an assumption. This is an advanced RP where we are trying to develop our skills. Try to do anything and everything you want, if you have any issues doing this message me I can help you word it or figure it out.

5. Got Questions?: Got any questions??? Ask me, if I am not on or whatever else go to one of my moderators, I will need at least one, this position is not filled. If you would like to apply for this part do not hesitate asking me, just drop me a PM My mod at the moment is arkman575

6. Have Crazy Fun: This is supposed to be fun! Have a bunch of fun! Enjoy the company of everyone here and let's all have a blast ok? This last rule is absolutely mandatory.  :P

Waterfall

if you are still interested I need a link of sorts or description

Sure. Here's a RP I'm in now with another one of my OC's.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/105678-life-in-equestria/

The only thing I want to caution you about is this is an advanced RP ......... think you are up for it? 800 min characters. If you are well then let me be the first to welcome you :D

Just a song that I like lol

Also if you have a pic that you want me to use for the cover lemme know

Anyone else replying or shall I reply again??? 

@Gloomfury, @arkman575

hey..... yall gonna post or am I???? lol sorry I just get into bursts and need to know whats up

Hey guys, just out of curiosity..... should I add in a pimp and a best whore friend of sorts? I feel that a pimp is necessary although the other could be played by someone else if interested.... *hint*hint*

I'm going to be honest, I didn't expect it to get that morbid that quick. In my humble opinion, it sure would add more to the drama.

Sorry, as I have stated to one individual I have lived this.... Yes Ange or Angel was once me and if you think this is graphic then you have no idea who I am (thankfully I can paint a picture so the RP should not get banned from the site, I can keep it safe for work) This is however a very real topic, something that does continue to this day. I am willing to do the pimp because I know how they are and if I can find a friend that would be cool xD

*just some food for thought

Sorry, as I have stated to one individual I have lived this.... Yes Ange or Angel was once me and if you think this is graphic then you have no idea who I am (thankfully I can paint a picture so the RP should not get banned from the site, I can keep it safe for work) This is however a very real topic, something that does continue to this day. I am willing to do the pimp because I know how they are and if I can find a friend that would be cool xD

*just some food for thought

I must say that I am in shock and I truly do hope that life is better for you now. I know words are somewhat meaningless in today's world, but my sympathies go out to you, for what it's worth.

• Brohoof 1

I must say that I am in shock and I truly do hope that life is better for you now. I know words are somewhat meaningless in today's world, but my sympathies go out to you, for what it's worth.

That has not been me for over 2 years now, I am very comfortable with what and who I am .... I encourage all of you to have fun with this one

@ EVERYONE WHO HAS NO PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT A PIC PLEASE FIND ONE AND SEND ME IT SO I CAN ADD TO FRONT PAGE

PS so sorry to post like I did.... I felt like she was abandonedish so a big thing should happen. 

Also I wish you all the best of luck saving characters and demolishing a trading ring, the social norm.... it's so... conventional