Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallen Angel~Rp

PurplePony

This is the OCC:http://mlpforums.com/topic/107370-fallen-angel/#entry2965506

Post here if you would like to join, I make all finial decisions.

Fallen Angel

A story of love, distrust and struggle.

Dedicated to all of us who have fallen from our place in heaven. We may not be perfect but we are beautifully flawed.

~

Participating Characters:

post-21276-0-67394100-1407814572_thumb.jpg     Ange

post-21276-0-50844600-1407879322_thumb.jpg

post-21276-0-36837600-1407905350.jpg     Draco

post-21276-0-68017500-1407905397_thumb.jpg     Spirit

Glancing up into the night sky Ange breathed in the fresh air. The stars shone brightly but her spirits seemed darkened and dimmed. "Another night another dollar." She muttered under her breath.

Sassily she walked the streets swaying her hips back and forth inviting strangers glances. It would only be a matter of time until she started her work for the evening. If she worked hard enough she would be able to meet her quota and avoid another beating. It wasn't her fault the last client drugged her and made of with her nights wage. She would just have to watch herself a little more closely. 

The occasional whoop or whistle could be heard every now and again but no serious offer had been laid upon the table. Ange wondered how much longer she would have to walk before she could set to work. Deciding to hit up one of her favorite spots she ducked into the local tavern where the customers knew her well. 'I should be able to scrounge up something here, even if it is only a free drink or two. It wouldn't be a bad start.' She thought before allowing her mind to go blank clearing it before she began her search for the all mighty dollar.

After a long day of hunting, Lorec had decided to settle in a local watering hole for a couple of hours. Being a Minotaur, and a huge one at that accompanied by a greatsword that was almost as big as he, no one would drink with him. Maybe the intimidation factor was a little high. After all, who wouldn't be intimidated by a giant Minotaur with countless scars, carrying a sword that looked as if it could cleave through a house in one fell blow? He sighed and mumbled to himself.

" great... Kazas, vorrin, alrahm, and syuren... All out on a mission. They get to have all of the fun. And of course it's my turn to keep the peace around here... As if it even needs keeping."

Lorec slammed down some fire ale, his favorite. The drink felt toasty in his stomach along with the food from earlier. He decided that he'd have a few more drinks, and would then return home. This kind of thing... This... Peace... It was nice and all, but Lorec belonged in either the hunt or the fight. Of course, you could only hunt so much and eat until your stomach was filled.

He mumbled to himself again. " I'd kill for someone to talk to right about now."

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-2475781-1-pjbvPgk.jpg

Seth Eclipse

The lone wolf had been walking for some time from the Ponyville (assuming that's where this is taking place) train station, a lone bag across his back. Seth was wearing a cold expression, his rainbowed eyes glaring at the ground. His fur was slightly ruffled, his eyes showing signs of lack of sleep. 

When the wolf finally approached the local bar of the town, he looked up at the sign. He needed a drink after tonight. With a push of his paw, he entered and sat in a corner. When the barkeeper asked him for his drinks, he asked for a bottle of their hardest.

As he waited, the wolf sighed quite audibly. "Dawn diamond dogs... one conformance and it lasts over 30 hours." He grumbled to himself as he looked across the bar. It was a mixed crowd tonight: a pair of griffons, a half dozen ponies, a minotaur and a... fox? First time spying one of them in Equestria. he gave her a slight smile as he returned to the bottle that the waiter had brought over. As the barkeep was about to leave, he called him back. "Give a glass of wolven ail to the young fox. On me." He said as he looked back to the girl.

@arkman575

Ange had spent little time eyeing over the bar, scoping out her surroundings when a serving wench approached her with a wink, "Compliments of the wolf."

Ange looked up and smiled, "Thank you Amie." 

Leaning in a little closer to the bar maid she whispered, "Anything I should know about this one?"

"Sorry hun, I don't know much about him or his travels. He seems a little gruff so be weary." The bar maid finished with a giggle, "It's not as if you can't handle your self though, best of luck to ya."

Cautiously she lowered her nose to the potent ale, 'An odd choice of drink, strong but no hint of any underlying dose.' It seemed safe enough to her she thought as she slowly lapped her beverage.

Taking her time she contemplated her strategies and options for the night, it was not as if she had to leave with the first critter who offered a drink. When at last she felt her thirst had been quenched she turned her head round to see if he was still there, smiling she met his gaze. Gradually she dropped her eyes surveying the stranger over before walking up to him.

She approached his table looking up into his rugged eyes, when something caught her off balance.

@Dirge of souls

Ange found herself falling head over tail, landing sharply on her rump. Looking behind her she discovered the hoof of a minotaur. Scattered giggles could be heard, Ange's face darkened no doubt she had just made a fool out of herself.

So far so good, it had been quite a boring night. Life went on as usual. He glanced out at the sky from a window near his booth. Clear skies and a beautiful, starry night is what greeted him. Although he wished something interesting would happen, he really couldn't complain. Sometimes, peace was lovely. Many really did take for granted the easiness of an everyday life. All it takes for that easy life to crumble is a wayward dragon, a war, bandits... Etcetera. Lorec smiled at the night sky, and then resumed drinking his fire ale.

@purplepony

Lorec was sipping on his fire ale when ange had accidentally tripped over his hoof. In surprise, he spilt the fire ale all over his tunic. " well then... That might be a sign that I need to stop drinking for tonight."

He got up from his seat and walked toward ange. A fox? Here? Truly a rare sight. He offered his hand to help her to her feet. " are you alright? I'm sorry if I tripped you up. I'm probably going to have to sit in a corner booth from now on. You're not the first to trip over my hooves."

He extended his arm towards ange, and offered to help her up.

@,@@PurplePony,

Seth had been watching the fox approach, wondering what her intentions were.  His was just a gesture of kindness, seeing as he had had very little in the past few hours. Her's was still a mystery to the wolf, one that Seth was wishing to unravel personally.

However, at the fall of the girl, Seth stood from his table and began his approach. But just as he was near, the bull-headed being that was the cause of the trip assisted the fox. Seeing as he wasn't needed, the wolf returned to his table and waited for the fox to approach.

Except she never did. The minotaur was talking her up. In a way, Seth almost felt a little peeved over him taking his only potential conversation. Was he that desperate for company that he was  getting anger that a guy was talking to a girl? With a sigh, the wolf turned to the bottle and his glass. purring another round, he took it all in one.

"To the lone wolf; may he stay true to his name." Seth muttered to himself as he looked to the wooden table. He then purred a third round, but left in the glass. He was desperate for something... maybe it was just the 30 hours of arguing with a diamond dog during his weekend. Why couldn't he ever catch a break?

@Dirge of souls, @arkman575

Ange took the hoof up turning her cheek the other way. "Terribly sorry I didn't mean to.." She stammered

Glancing to the table she was approaching and then back at the minotaur a dark rouge color blended into her muzzle, "You can call me Angel." She said flashing her dazzeling blue eyes. "I, I should go." She finished trotting out the door, tail tucked between her legs. 

She huffed taking in large breaths of air as she made her way just across the road nestling down in the damp grass. She felt as if she collapsed and her entire world was to follow suit. It's not like it mattered. "It's not like anything matters.. especially me." She sighed almost admitting defeat although the night was young and she was sure she would be able to scrounge up something petty before dawn hit the horizon, she would have to, or face the consequences. 

Looking up to the moon she pondered aloud, not caring whom if anyone was listening, "Am I ashamed? Am I conscious-stricken of who I have to be? What I was made to be? For once I want to dance in the moonlight with another purpose, one of self indulgence, instead of compensation. I need a hero, and I will hold out until the end of the night."

She lay her head upon her paws as a tear trickled down her snout.

Lorec looked toward the door in somewhat of a confused state. He pondered what had just happened. Was she here for a drink? Or had she come here for another reason? As it stood, Lorec felt something from that fox. Was it fear? Remorse? Or plain embarrassment? He could not discern what it was that eminated from that fox. He felt as though he should leave, go check on her, at least. There were many. " sleezebags" as syuren would have said, who would love to take advantage of women. Lorec had even heard tale of illegal trades involving... Well... Trafficking of young ladies. Needless to say, Lorec had found no proof of these rumors, and hoped that he wouldn't.

He grabbed his greatsword from his drinking booth, and left a gold piece on the barkeep's stand. " this is for the ale. Keep the change. I have business to attend to."

He turned around and attempted to walk out the door, but hit his head. Too tall for his own good. He could hear others laughing at him. He cared not. He ducked, and exited the tavern.

@purplepony

Lorec remembered that she had said her name... Angel. He called out looking for her. " ma'am"? Miss angel? Are you there? Hello?"

@@PurplePony,

Bayonet just walked into to town from a long walk from the last one she was just at. Most ponies would take a train, but Bayonet like to walk, the scenery doesn't go by as fast.  That, and she didn't have enough bits for the ticket. As she walked through the street she was getting really hungry and thirsty. But she thought she would hold out for a day or two till she really needed to eat. Which wasn't really helping her.

As she walked though the streets she couldn't help but pant and stumble a little. Along with that her stomach wouldn't stop growling. as she past many restaurant with almost heavenly aromas that just made her even hungrier. Bayonet had to quickly get away before she couldn't control herself.  As she got away from the beautiful smells  she say a small bit of grass that looked like a great place to rest. She even thought she could see a soft looking pillow that seemed to me waiting there, just for her. 

Of course this wasn't true, she was really exhausted and starving so it would make her a little delirious. Plus she was sweating so much she had to take off her glasses to wipe her eyes so everything was blurry. When she got close to the 'pillow' She fell next to his and pulled it into a hug and rest her head on it. "I love you pillow..."  Was all she could say before passing out. 

Ange was moping about, sulking in her own pit of despair when somepony trotted over and plopped down next to her muttering something about a pillow. Before she could get up or do anything about anything Ange found her resting spot disturbed. Somepony lay their head upon her back nuzzling their muzzle deep into her soft silky fur. Ange yipped slightly and squirmed but to her dismay she could not get out from under the slumbering pony. "Sheesh! I usually charge for this sort of treatment." She muttered, face pressed into the dewy grass.

Just as she was about to give up she noticed the minotaur poking his head around once again, perhaps he had been wandering looking for her, he seemed to be calling out something although it was muffled beneath a strangers head. Ange let out a small hmf as she attempted one last time to wriggle out of the tight space she now found herself in. "Pillow, I am hardly a pillow!" She sighed in exasperation. 

Noticing that the gent from the bar was about to turn and leave Ange gave a louder yelp in hopes that he or any passerby heard. "Please help! I am stuck" she pleaded into the night, hoping that anyone would come by to rescue her from this mess.

Lorec heard a yelp. " hmmmmmmmm? What was that?" Lorec looked around and saw what seemed to be a pony laying on a fuzzy pillow... It felt odd that the pillow seemed familiar...

He walked closer to the pony. As he got closer, the " pillow " came into clarity. It wasn't a pillow. It was angel! The pony must've been a weary traveler, too tired to find an inn. Angel must've been... Laying on the ground? What would put her in such a desperate state that she laid in an alleyway, only to be mistaken for a pillow?

@purplepony

Lorec kneeled down to where the pony was on top of angel. " I came to see if you were okay... Good thing I followed my gut. Here. I'll help you out of this. Just stay still for a bit and I'll see what I can do, alright?"

@gloomfury

He gently tugged at the pony's shoulder. " hey, wake up! You aren't sleeping on a pillow, youre sleeping on a fox!" He kept tugging at the shoulder, hoping to wake her. " you're squashing her friend. Wake up. I have some gold on me from my last commission and I will help you get a hotel room for a while." He kept trying to wake the pony up. " please wake. I really don't want to lift you up to move you. That would be undiginified. But you're resting on a living soul. Pleas wake up!"

@,@@PurplePony,

Shivty groans angrily. She really hated being woken up early. She just switched with Bayonet and now she couldn't get in a little more sleep.When the same being trying to wake her up started shouting right in her ear she really got mad. She lets go of what she still that was a soft pillow and punched the Minotaur right in the throat. Then she got up and opened her eyes no blazing with anger and irritation.

She then looked over the Minotaur as she breathed deeply to calmed down a least a little. When she did she looked over to her 'pillow' and see that it wasn't a pillow at all, but a pretty good looking fox. Which calmed her down a good bit more. He turned away from the Minotaur to face the fox with a smooth smile.  Then she walked over to her. "Well hello theregorgeous. I guess Bany fell asleep on another random being." She looked her over not caring that the fox could see her checking out her flank and body. "But at least this time it was on a fine looking fox . I ain't been with a fox since my last time in Purgatory." 

" gah... Now that... Was uncalled for." He said, recovering from the cheap shot.

@gloomfury

He eyed the pony. " okay, I can see why you'd be angry that I woke you up. But for future clarification, every innocent gets ONE chance from me. Now I was just trying to help someone out that YOU fell asleep on, and were crushing. You've used your one shot. Take another and you will find that I am not as forgiving. Now, like I said, you look like a weary traveler. If need be, I have gold left over from my last commision, and I can give you some to afford you a hotel room, if need be. Such is my duty to the world, it seems."

The greatsword sheathed on his back seemed to pulsate. It seems viruden had finally decided to break silence.

He could hear words that no other could hear, as viruden appeared directly into his mind.

Viruden: ' a challenge, Lorec! Defend your honor!'

Lorec spoke back with his own thoughts. It appears as though the ursa king was somewhat amused, yet enraged, that a pony attacked him.

Lorec: ' viruden. Not now. I'm trying to help others. Is that not my occupation as a member of the divine retribution? Spilling this stranger's blood and starting a fight would not only put angel in danger, but we do not know what kind of prey we would up against. Besides, am I not somewhat to blame for getting hoofed in the throat? No honor is at stake from such a petty conflict. And the others would have none of it.'

_______

Viruden: ' you're no fun, Lorec. At least this one isn't intimidated by the scars and size.'

________

Lorec: ' okay I get it. The divine being that watches over nature is bored. Don't worry. When the others return, it'll be our turn to go on a mission next time. Until then, viruden, calm.'

The sword stopped pulsating. Lorec sighed. " and by the way, punching someone in the throat isn't exactly a good way to make friends. It's dangerous to sleep in an alley."

@Dirge of souls,@Gloomfury, @arkman575

Ange sat up shaking her head and panting as she filled her lungs with air. She huffed a thank you to the minotaur who had dragged the sleeping pony off of her. Bowing slightly in the moonlight showing her thanks, "I was starting to think I would be stuck here until dawn, I am eternally grateful."

Ange swiveled her hips and turned to face the unknown mare, "You know being with a fox costs extra, I do have bills and debt to pay off." She winked hoping to not come across too crudely.

Speaking to the pair of them now she started, "If you both have no more business here I really should be on my way, the night is young but I have a quota to hit or I shall face the wrath of my master, something I would not wish upon my worst enemy. Now I could spend a moment in time with one of you, or I shall be on my way. Duty dost calls." She winked awaiting a response if any before she head out into the night, as morning shift came all too soon.

Ange sat licking her paw seductivly wondering what was to come of the night and what happened to the wolf she intended on talking to, 'It matters not where I gather my payment from, as long as I return with it.' She reminded herself.

@purplepony

" wait... Quota... Master... Are you saying that your trade of business is..."

He paused, and then blushed hard and averted his eyes. He had no idea, in all honesty. After all, rumors are rumors, generally. The saddening part about this, however, was that this confirmed his suspicions of illegal trafficking. This was all the proof that was needed. If he wanted to, he could easily interrogate the fox, or at least, others until he found out something... But no, she deserved none of that, and he would not do so. After all, this may be the only life she has ever known. How would she respond if it all crumbled? Surely, even if it is a terrible one, a life is a life. The Minotaur looked at the fox, a slight... Sadness in his eyes. He grabbed at the belt from his tunic. He felt as though this were the right thing to do.

From a coin sack attached to his tunic belt, he grabbed 5 valuable gold coins. A reward from his last task a few weeks ago. He walked over to the fox, and held out the gold in his palm. " this is a gift. Your story will be that you managed to hit it off with a high-paying client, and that he wishes to meet you for four more days. If you are intelligent, you will only give your master one per day. They are indeed hefty pieces of currency. Use it to buy yourself a little bit of time... Unless of course.... You wish to tell me where your ' master ' is... The divine retribution order would like a word... If you understand what I allude to. But I fully understand that this is how you live your life, and I wish not to change it unless you would like it done. Like I said. This is a gift. Use it well. I want nothing in return."

He held the gold to her. Wondering if she would take solace In the gift. Either way, he would take his leave and head for home afterwards.

After finishing a few more bottles, the now slightly depressed wolf began to stand up. He had watched the fox leave with the minotaur, irritating him more that he had done so much for the nation and yet here he was, getting drunk on cheap drinks while a fox and a bull were probably at a motel 6.

Shrugging off his whows for a bit, the wolf pulled out a small bag of coins from the table as to pay off his drinks and began to walk for the for the door. As the wolf departed for his home, he saw a tired pony near the bar who looked like she had just woken up. He nodded to her as he continued his walk. 

Even with all the drinks he ordered, he wasn't too impaired. There was a temper he would have to control, but that was about it. However, it would probably be his major adversary when coming across the fox and minotaur from earlier. Seeing he was paying her for something, the wolf ruled his eyes. "Really? No offence, miss, but don't take his money for a run to the nearest motel. Enjoy the night with a guy who is not a client." He said as he began to walk off with a sigh. He wasn't trying to put her down, just trying to get the minotaur angered. He had stolen the fox from him, so this was the payback.

@Dirge of souls

Ange turned red with anger she could not see anything other than the color black, "How dare you assume! How dare you presume that I am here by choice! There is more that goes on behind the shadows and if you think that I would be willing to turn in my master and ruin many other lives you are sorely mistaken. You would be ruining so much more than you realize, the ring controls so much more than you realize! I would put my own life and many others into peril. I do not take handouts, I never have nor will I ever, you may rent my time but your pity is the last thing I would ever need. Your gold and deceit is not what I search for in any given night. Now, I do believe that I have flirted with the wrong kind. I am sorry to have wasted your time, but I should be on my way."  Ange let out a hmph and realized the party had grown larger.

@arkman575

The wolf from before had reared his face, he was offering to take her home non profit wise, "Hun I work on the clock, and if you wish to save me for a night and talk I will, but to purely buy me off or want my time free of charge, well that I can not do. That is a crime in which I would be punished for severely, and I do not wish to see another day of rough punishment. I have gone through too much of that already."

With all of this said she aimed to walk off into the night alone, starting over once again, brushing up against the unknown wolf, hoping to stir something up for herself, after all she could not go 'home' empty handed and if she could salvage something, anything, she would sell her soul.

'What a predicament I seem to have landed myself in.' She thought, 'Oh well, just another night, another dollar.' She thought as she began to trot off in hopes of finding an easy less sleazy dollar, 'I do have standards'

@purplepony

" do you not realize that all I want is to help you?!?" He shouted.

" I am positive that the order could find a way to help everyone. That's what we do! We help protect this world and those who live in it! All I wanted to do was aid you in a time of plight and I'm sorry I offended you! I'm only doing what I swore to do two years ago!"

He dropped the coin in the alleyway. If fate were kind, a stranger in need of it would take it up.

@arkman575

" and you... You have no idea what I was doing and you most certainly do not have a right to judge even if I was up to no good. I was trying to help. Tis my job. But what good am I if I cannot do my job because no one wants it done?"

He had tired of this night. He had gotten elbowed in the throat, failing to help someone in need, and even accused of soliciting a young fo falsely.

" I've had enough of this... I'm going home."

He then proceeded to walk away from the group, in anger, and yet, more sad than angry. It was one thing to not fight for a few weeks. It was another to be ostracized by people he wanted to help and protect. He walked down that alleyway, and headed towards the forest, towards home, with his greatsword on his back. His tried and true companion, even if he did perfer pugilism.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@arkman575, @@PurplePony,

After watching the very beautiful fox tell the other two off she couldn't help but be a little turned on. But she dashed that out of her mind for now. When the Minotaur started walking off she felt a little bad for him. So she grabbed the coin and ran over to the Minotaur. "Look buddy, sorry that I punched you in the throat, I really hate wake up calls. Also, I going to take this coin if you don't mind, me and Bany ain't had anything to eat in three days, so thanks. Also, if you ever need anything smithed just look for me." She said with a wink and then took off again.

She ran up to the fox. "You know, you're a girl after my own heart. I have nothing but respect for the 'working girl'. I've been with my shear over the centuries. I didn't even have to pay for most of them, if you know what I mean. "She said with a smirk. "But if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take some of your time. We could get something to eat and I don't mind giving up some extra bits for just a talk with a gorgeous fox like yourself." She said trying to put some of her charm in her words. "So what do you say?"

@

Seth shook his head in slight annoyance as he tried to sort out what just happened. his head was a bit off already from the lack of sleep as well as the spirits. He then looked to the minotaur. With a bit of a shout, he called out to him. "Look... I'm sorry for that, I just

haven't slept for the better part of a day and a half... " Seeing how he was already pissed with him, Seth left it on that note.

@@PurplePony,@@Gloomfury,

The wolf was now interested in the wolf's request. He had little intentions to take things to a level of perversion, but he was willing to ask her to a diner. "miss A-"

However, even that idea was shot down when the mare Seth had seen earlier walked up and began to chat the mare up. The wolf sighed at the interaction. Even when the fox was trying (and succeeding) to lure him away, he couldn't get the fox. Shaking his head in frustration, the wolf parted without a word. Maybe it was best for him to get some sleep. He hadn't been home since two days ago. As he walked, he always gave a glance back to see if the fox was still there. She was rather cute, and he would still like to know her story.

He had nodded the mare solemnly, and had even turned to talk with Seth, the wolf.

@arkman575

" no worries... Just be safe out at night, alright? There is always a potential battle, even in peace."

With that, he walked out of the alleyway and towards the forest. He looked at the sky. The night was indeed beautiful. The spirit of the sword, viruden, once again appeared to him in his Mind's eye.

________

Viruden: ' refused help by a beautiful fox, punched in the throat, and even accused of taking part In solicitation... Normally, things like that don't shake you and you're not one to give up. Just what are your thoughts, Lorec?'

Lorec: ' my thoughts are with that fox... Will she be okay? And I am also now convinced that the trafficking ring is real. She gave me what I wanted and yet she doesn't know it. I can now inform the order, and we can mope up these scum traffickers... Of course, we'll have to wait until the others get back from the griffon empire. Seriously, how long does it take to kill off a hydra? Kazas could do that with one claw tied behind his back...'

Viruden: ' well, the rift stones have been malfunctioning, so getting there in an instant is a bust. I'm sure that the hydra is dead and they are on their way back... But before you get the whole order involved.... Why not just try to handle this yourself?

_________

Lorec: ' viruden, what are you implying?'

_______

Viruden: ' you like that fox. '

Lorec: ' do not mistake compassion for affection. I'm just trying to help.'

________

Viruden: ' even still... It's only mortal to have feelings, Lorec. Don't treat every day like a battle.'

_______

Lorec: ' I'll try to keep that in mind.'

And with that, he kept walking. The moon was beautiful tonight. He was now outside of town, going into the forest. After awhile of wondering in the wilderness, he stopped on the edge of the wood, overlooking ponyville. " this is a good place to sleep..."

He took off his tunic. If one were to get close, they'd see countless scars upon a canvas of muscle. He unsheathed his sword, and planted it into the ground. With it rising vertically, he sat and leaned his back on it. He lowered his head, and tried to drift off to sleep.

Edited by Dirge of souls

The lovely fox found herself alone for lack of a better term yet again as the ground began to tremble slightly and Ange cowered, "He is here." She stammered.

This was the last thing she wished to happen, and it rarely did, often resulting in severe punishment.

Ange found herself looking up at a darkened scaled face. "I do think that it is time to come home, you have done enough for tonight." The figure said picking her up by the scruff and carrying her off into the night.

The dragon continued to speak although his words were muffled slightly with the amount of fur in his mouth," You do not know whom you have spoken to or what you may have caused, but I assure you that you will not cause any more damage than you already have. They can find you at the brothel if they are so inclined to." He stated this all while picking up a couple gold bits, "This will do for now", he muttered both to himself and Ange, "It will lessen your punishment."

Not too long after Ange found herself beaten and battered in the corner of a local INN, sporting a broken paw. She was forbidden to go outside. Instead she found herself doomed to a dingy motel floor, further punishment deemed fit by her master Ketua. Condemned to sleep with whomever he saw fit. Over the next while it would just be customers passing by who wouldn't care if the female was a little battered, after all it would make the lay easier, would it not?

The door to her room creaked slightly as a familiar face entered. A dear friend of hers greeted her with a smile. "How was tonight? Did anything wonderful happen?" Spirit inquired.

The two had often shared dreams of running off together with their own mate to take care of them. It was often laughed off however, they had hopes for their future. Hopes that life was not and would not be this forever.

Ange replied with a chuckle, "Oh I do not think anything different of tonight, I just got caught off guard, he was not happy with how I handled myself or whom I had spoken to..... is anything really different?" The two lay together until Spirit had to go to her own room, a client will call after all, however the two remained at this moment in time inseparable.

When the wolf rounded a corner, he nearly ran into a passing black dragon. Avoiding the large creature, he quickly moved out of it's way. After a few seconds, he heard a light yelp from the street behind him. Going back to it, he found no one on it. Not even the fox. In the distance he could see the dragon walking off, something hanging from it's mouth.

With a bit of curiosity, Seth slowly perused the dark figure. However, he was slightly impaired due to an early headache for the large quantity of spirits he had ingested. This was going to be a long night. Fallowing the dragon's scent as well as a light trace of the fox Angle, Seth was lead around a more... interesting part of town. He finally lost the scent and found himself somewhat lost. With the migraine setting in and being totally exhausted, Seth wandered over to the nearest motel. It wasn't the first time he had to stay a lower class joint. He was a traveler after all. 

Going over to the front desk, the wolf rang the bell as to request assistance. A pony entered, wearing a light vest. "How may I help you tonight? Needing something in particular?"

"Nothing to fancy, I just came to the bar and want a quick room. Hell knows I can barely see strait, let alone do much." Seth replied as he looked around the grungy office.

"There will be premium for not contacting our manager early." The pony explained, looking over a few lists of rooms. "Although, I do have a cheap room available. Sound like your needs."

"I'll pay anything just to rest for the night..." Seth said, taking the key from the pony and dropping a bag of bits from his satchel onto the counter. With that, the pony smiled and directed the wolf to his room. 

Shivty watched in irritation as she dragon picked up the fox and walked off with her. She over heard him talking about punishing her, which made her even more mad. She started to follow the dragon to see where he goes. She never really cared for dragons to begin with. Most of the ones she's met over her life time were real pricks. And she could tell this one was an a class bastard. She could since the malice on him.

As she followed she saw the wolf from earlier, and he seemed to be doing the same thing as she was. She looked at the rather large dragon and she could tell that she couldn't take him on her own, Not in Bayonets body at least. And if she got killed then so would Bayonet. She cussed under her breath and tried to come up with another idea. Then her attention was drawn back to the lone wolf. She could tell that's he's been in his shear of fight's and would be good as backup. 

@@arkman575,

So then she decided to follow him instead of the dragon. She could fine him later with the wolf's help. As she tailed him she soon finds herself heading towards a crappy looking motel. As the wolf was checking in she thought it would be a good time to introduce herself. "Hey, fleabag. I wanna talk to you."

Lorec had fallen into a deep sleep. He was dreaming. Although, it was far from a peaceful sleep for him, considering what he was dreaming about. These dreams, or memories, always haunted him to the very core of his being. It did not happen every night, but it had cost him much sleep.

In his dreams, he could see the battles that he had taken part in within the griffon empire. He saw the faces of his fellow mercenaries. He relived each moment as they died. A result of his failures I'm battle.

His eyes snapped open. He looked around. Everything was as it had been when he had fallen asleep. He still sat with his back to his sword. He was breathing heavy, and was sweating. " again tonight... Viruden, how long?"

Viruden: ' not even 30 minutes. '

Lorec sighed. " no peace... Not even after a horrid night.."

He looked up toward the night sky. Still beautiful, and yet, full of melancholy. In the distance, he saw ponyville. He didn't know what it was, but he felt as if he had to go back. He followed instinct, and sheathed his greatsword and slung it on his back. The tunic was ruined from the fire ale spill, so he left it there. He'd have to find more clothing in town, if he could. He didn't like showing the scars unless he was in a fight. He found the path to ponyville, and started to walk down it.