Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello. I am TheTechBrony.

Galen Selanno

Hello. I'm TheTechBrony. I like a lot of music (Epic Wub Time - Musicians of Equestria), especially electronic music and dub step. I enjoy the Terminator series, Inception, and a lot of other sci-fi TV shows and movies. I am an atheist, but whenever somebody accuses me of it, I say "But I still believe in Celestia," and let them figure it out. I became a brony in January, 2014 at the age of 12. I woke up and found my sister's iPad 2. Using the Exceptionally Annoying Glitch, I hacked the passcode, and a recording of Equestria Girls came up. I said to myself, "Oh, alright. Let's get this over with," in Discord's exact voice. At that point, I had no idea who any of the characters were. I underestimated the importance of pretty much all main characters, the supporting characters, the villains, even the names of even of the characters, I didn't know. But after I watched it (it took a couple of attempts). I decided to try and find a place where I could download the show, and I found a Google Doc. Go figure? And I've been watching the show ever since. I tried to watch the brony documentary on August 10, but I couldn't make it through because of how much I want to go to BronyCon, but that it could be moving in 2017, when I can drive.

Edited by TheTechBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Hi, Tech :)

Welcome to the forums.

It's really nice to meet you and have you join us!

I'm sure that if you stick around here, you'll find the forums to be to your liking :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)