Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

One that I am NOT currently watching is Knights of Sidonia.  Tried it yesterday and barely made it through the first episode.  So dull.  And obtuse.

I really like RWBY. 

I just got done watching the second story arc of 'Sword Art Online'.

I'm going to start watching 'Fairy Tail'

SAO is a staple in this house.

Does Legend of Korra count as an anime? Because i just finished season 1 of that, and I'm going to watch Season 2.

Otherwise i'm not watching any, as I have not watched really any animes. but I do possibly want to get into some maybe.

I was just wondering that the other day.  I love both Avatar series.  Not sure whether they count as anime.  I think, perhaps, they are in a league of their own.  So so good.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, mostly. I'm probably going to start reading the manga when I get the chance. Also, Kill la Kill. I plan on starting a few others eventually, including Cowboy Bebop and FMA: Brotherhood (read the manga way back, but some of the details escape me; I think it's worth going back to).

As of today, I'm watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes.   It's one hell of a show, and I'm only nine episodes in.   It's unlike every other anime that I have seen to date.  I'm also watching The Tatami Galaxy and Space Battleship Yamato 2199.   

I just started watching Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda. I've had it downloaded for months and months but only just now got around to finding the time to watch it. It seems cute and fun so...why not?

Well, recently I finished FullMetal Alchemist

Now...

FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

and prolly my childhood favs 

Hunter X Hunter (2011). Just finished season 1. 4 more to go.

Btw, I trying to remember an anime about a cook travelling. His companion are a kid, a big guy and a girl. Anyone knows?

Right now I just started re-watching "Maze: Mega Burst Space". I watched the series something like 15 years ago, and now luckily have the DVDs! Sadly, the region one DVD release used the censored version of the anime! (Not that it's hentai or anything!) I'll post a Youtube best moments video,  (Couldn't find one, so here's the opening!)

The theme is a bit corny, but achieves true awesomeness through the use of really cheap rhymes in English! 

So, since I recently finished watching Ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai (best anime evah) I've started to watch Toradora!. It's pretty good :3

Im currently seeking a new anime to watch but I just finished watching watamote about 2 and a half hours ago (anyone wanna reccomend an anime simular to it, but less deppressing?)