Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

Dragon Ball Z and Kill la Kill for the third time ( but English dubbed)

img-3661831-1-a569747eeea99495ef638226d6 

This is the exact same-thing I am doing at the moment. Although it is my first time watching Kill La Kill and I am going to watch DBZ again in excitement for the new series.

I've been watching more anime than usual lately...  :blink: Assassination Classroom, Azumanga Daioh, and Black Rock Shooter... so much anime... 8D

Well I just finished Madoka Magica. I gotta say, that anime is really good for a show that's only 12 episodes long. Rating: 8.5/10.

Gurren Lagann and Death note :)

I'm starting to loose intrest in Death note though...

I like Death Note but I can definitely see why someone would lose interest. It can get sorta complicated and confusing, plus it's still 52 episodes long.

I'm not huge on anime, but I just discovered the 1996 series B't X yesterday, happened across it in a comment on Derpibooru. It is uncannily similar to a project I've been independently developing for the better part of 3-4 years, to the point where character designs, plot elements, and names are very strikingly similar. I guess it's a pretty serious case of "great minds think alike".

I've been watching Jojo's bizarre adventure a lot recently it's very good :D and i've been watching I can't understand what my husband is saying, Gintama, Future Diary, Free!, Fairy Tail, Naruto and just loads of stuff!

Currently watching assassination classroom (english dub),   Seraph of the End (english dub) and Blood Blockade Battlefront (english dub) all of which are on Funimation's DubbleTalk block. Reccuring serries i am watching is Bleach Season 3

when Hellsing: Ultimate was being released i kept up with it for a while, but then it took ages to release new episodes so i gave up. recently i just picked it back up though

the last anime i completed was Another

• Brohoof 1

Pani Poni Dash is what I've been watching and it's toying with my sanity. @_@

Not a lot happens in each episode but there's so many visual jokes you really have to pay attention to the screen to see what's going on. Not an anime I'd want to watch subbed. I barely keep up with what's already on there, let alone trying to keep up with subs too.

I've been watching more anime than usual lately...  :blink: Assassination Classroom, Azumanga Daioh, and Black Rock Shooter... so much anime... 8D

Me too. I've gone through like twelve anime in the last month or so. :lol:

Azumanga Daioh is a great pick. One of the first anime I really got into.

Well I just finished Madoka Magica. I gotta say, that anime is really good for a show that's only 12 episodes long. Rating: 8.5/10.

There are lots of great 12 episode anime but it's very easy for them to feel too short too. This Ugly Yet Beautiful World is an example of one that could have used more episodes. It felt horribly underutilized. Magikano, on the other hand, was amazing throughout and I'd go so far as to say that twelve episodes was too many with the way it ended.

I like Death Note but I can definitely see why someone would lose interest. It can get sorta complicated and confusing, plus it's still 52 episodes long.

Death Note is the anime for people who don't know much about anime. It's less..."anime crazy" with its feet on the ground. It feels like something that'd actually be on prime time TV.

Sailor moon: crystal (even though I cringe everytime I watch it)

And soon Kill La Kill

What's so cringeworthy about the new Sailor Moon? I haven't seen it yet but curiosity.

• Brohoof 2

Pani Poni Dash is what I've been watching and it's toying with my sanity. @_@

Not a lot happens in each episode but there's so many visual jokes you really have to pay attention to the screen to see what's going on. Not an anime I'd want to watch subbed. I barely keep up with what's already on there, let alone trying to keep up with subs too.

Me too. I've gone through like twelve anime in the last month or so. :lol:

Azumanga Daioh is a great pick. One of the first anime I really got into.

There are lots of great 12 episode anime but it's very easy for them to feel too short too. This Ugly Yet Beautiful World is an example of one that could have used more episodes. It felt horribly underutilized. Magikano, on the other hand, was amazing throughout and I'd go so far as to say that twelve episodes was too many with the way it ended.

Death Note is the anime for people who don't know much about anime. It's less..."anime crazy" with it's feet on the ground. It feels like something that'd actually be on prime time TV.

What's so cringeworthy about the new Sailor Moon? I haven't seen it yet but curiosity.

Everytime I watch a sailor moon episode, I instantly remember that crapy sailor moon cosplay that is worn by a very fat and neck-bearded dude ... Very ugly and creepy

Everytime I watch a sailor moon episode, I instantly remember that crapy sailor moon cosplay that is worn by a very fat and neck-bearded dude ... Very ugly and creepy

It's curious that something like that would leave such an impression on you that you can't just forget about it when watching the actual show.

It's curious that something like that would leave such an impression on you that you can't just forget about it when watching the actual show.

Yeah, definitely. It appeals to a lot of people despite their tastes.

btw i made a mistake. It's 37 episodes long, not 52 lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...