Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

Currently I'm mostly into watching sports anime, so for now I'm following Haikyuu and catching up with Kuroko no Basuke. Manga-wise I'm also following Berserk and Hajime no Ippo.

• Brohoof 1

Just finished watching Madoka Magica dubbed as well as the movie Rebellion(had seen the show subbed before like 3 years ago but not the movie) and am now watching Gurren Lagann dubbed

Right now I'm re-watching Valkyria Chronicles.  The last time I watched this was 2009.  Can't believe I never watching it other than that one time..it's a really great show.  Not as good as the game it's based on, but the characters are fun to watch.

I'm currently watching Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Detective Conan, Boku no Hero Academia, Kiznaiver, Bungou Strays Dogs and Macross Delta. All of them beautifully animated with interesting characters.

I've read the manga of Boku no Hero Academia and Detective Conan from before, so I'm really excited to see more of those two.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still need to finish Black Lagoon and Wolf's Rain before I start another. However once I have done such, I will probably give Asterisk War a go.

• 4 years later...
On 6/21/2016 at 10:22 PM, powerpuff-tsubasa said:

just watched puella magi madoka magica. adorably goth anime :D might watch FMA brotherhood soon

Did you understand the deep twist of the show? Did you watch the movie or the series only?

• 2 months later...

I'm watching Hanyou Yashahime as it comes out and Dragon Ball(the old one without any extra letters after it). I can't figure out what the audience for this show is supposed to be. The story is really young and I get that the boys full frontal nudity is considered innocent but there's a ton of ecchi stuff too.