Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xbox, Wii, or Playstation?

AmaraEveinson

Out of these three console systems, which is your favorite to use and which is your least favorite? Also, favorite/least favorite games for said consoles? (Please no flame wars and/or swearing, or I will delete your comment.) 

:)  ;)

I will say that all three are my favorites. Granted I may have preference for one, I love all three equally. I'm a gamer who just wants to game. :)

• Brohoof 1

Definitely the Wii(being a devout Nintendo fan). But the 360(assuming the OP is referring to all last gen consoles specifically) had so many good games. The PS3 just never had anything of interest on it.

• Brohoof 1

PC!  Master Race

Playstation is secondary master race

Playstation>Wii (not a fan of nintendo except pokemon)>        Xbox360

Mostly All of the games in Xbox360 can also be played in Playstation plus there are games on the Playstation that can only be played in there (most of the games i want) and not in the XBox360, which i really hate about Xbox. Also, Xbox360 has region lock which means you can only play limited or selected games that is compatible on your console's region, which I really despise in Xbox 360. I barely touch my xbox360 because the games that I wanted to play is region locked and yes My Xbox was bought in Australia and was shipped here in Asia by my Aunt.

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Out of the 3, I would definitely have to pick the Xbox. I'm unsure if you're referring to a specific console or the brand. Because while Xbox and PlayStation are a thing of their own, the Wii is a Nintendo console. Care to verify?

Back to what I was saying: I've always been fond of Xbox out of the rest. Not only are the Xbox controllers superior and more comfortable to PlayStation's Dualshock series (yes, even 4) in every way, but I've always seen a better picture than what PlayStation brings to the table.

Not even bringing Nintendo in this, they can't handle this shit. Their Wii U is just catching up with last gen's consoles.

Out of the 3, I would definitely have to pick the Xbox. I'm unsure if you're referring to a specific console or the brand. Because while Xbox and PlayStation are a thing of their own, the Wii is a Nintendo console. Care to verify?

Back to what I was saying: I've always been fond of Xbox out of the rest. Not only are the Xbox controllers superior and more comfortable to PlayStation's Dualshock series (yes, even 4) in every way, but I've always seen a better picture than what PlayStation brings to the table.

Not even bringing Nintendo in this, they can't handle this shit. Their Wii U is just catching up with last gen's consoles.

Mostly the brand since the Wii already has the Wii U. 

At one time I owned both a Wii and a PS3, but I owned more Wii games than PS3 games (most of which I still own and can play on my backwards compatible Wii U).  So I favored my Wii.  Because of games like SMG 1 and 2, NSMB Wii, the two Pikmin re-releases, TLoZ: Twilight Princess, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, a few roguelikes, Opoona, Rune Factory Frontier, A Boy and His Blob, the two on-rail RE "Chronices" games, etc.

OH, and obviously the slew of classics available through the online shop; many of which I grew up with.

Edited by PegaMister

PC, because with cracks and emulators I can play any game! (just not particularly well in some cases)

but out of those 2 I would have to say Ps2, and xbox 360. They both had the larger libraries of their generation, with the ps2 sporting a massive library that dwarfed that of the xbox, along with having better exclusives on average compared to the original xbox. The 360 seemed to have reversed the trend, with having a slightly larger exclusive library than the ps3, and having a far smaller price tag at launch.

As for current gen consoles I would be Wii U. Ps4 and xbone are not worth purchasing IMHO.

I'll have to go with the Wii since it has mostly the kinds of games that I like to play. I enjoy Nintendo games such as the Mario ones, and other simple games... I'm not real big into violent or scary games. :P

It's also the only one I have out of the three...

Either the Wii or the Playstation, since both consoles have a wide range of fun games to play on. Although, the only Playstation I really like is the original, since I'm not a fan of the PS2 and I've never played the PS3 and PS4.

The Xbox is kind of boring, in my opinion. There aren't many games that interest me. The main menu on the original Xbox looks great, however. :P

I'm going with the Wii for this one. The Wii and the Wii U have way more exclusives that I'm actually interested in compared to the other two. The Xbox and Playstation aren't bad consoles, though. I just much prefer the Wii and PC.

Edited by Sir Fluffernutter

Out of the three? The Wii and the WiiU take the cake. So much more creativity and originality than the Xbox and Playstation pull off, they innovate while the other consoles copy...

Ive given up the console race, the constant updates and needing to buy almost 2 grad worth of consoles and equipment just to have access to all the games on the market. Each generation has been different for me I preferred GC or XBOX over PS2, I preferred psx over n64, 360 over ps3 and wii and this new gen I just don't care anymore. My PC is awesome im happy.

Original Xbox is where it's at bro.  B)  You can't get much better than Halo and KOTOR.

The 360 is also a good console aside from the red rings.  >_>  So yeah, I gotta go with xbox.

Edited by Hovershy

Playstation and Wii for me. Nothing really against the XBox, but there's three factors that keeps me away from it; It's exclusives are uninteresting, Red Ring of Death and you have to pay to play online. No thanks!

I'll have to go with the Wii since it has mostly the kinds of games that I like to play. I enjoy Nintendo games such as the Mario ones, and other simple games... I'm not real big into violent or scary games. :P

It's also the only one I have out of the three...

Not all Playstation or XBox games are violent, you know. Well, all of the XBox's exclusives are (looking at you Gears of War!). Knowing you, I'm sure you'd enjoy games like LittleBigPlanet or Sly Cooper.
  • Brohoof 1

I loved the Wii for what it was but the fact that it had no staying power at all is what bothered me about it. I played a lot of Playstation until I got my 360, since then I have preferred Xbox overall. Just my preference. The Xbox One is not some atrocious thing that a lot of people say that it is. I am not some supreme fanboy loyalist or anything, it's just that I cannot afford supporting another whole brand. I want to get a Wii U eventually though. Those things are neat too.

The WiiStation One.

I've got a Wii U and PS4 and like them both, will probably pick up a One in the future when it's cheaper. They still mostly collect dust next to my PC. At least, until some new games roll out.

Xbox controller is still the comfiest, though the DS4 is vastly improved over the 3.