Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sidon's Cutie Mark Shop[HIATUS]

Sidon Aldermane

Howdy everypony, welcome to Sidon's Cutie Mark Shop! Do you have a cutie mark idea but can't get it on paper? Do you have a design already but would like it vectored? If so, then you've come to the right place; here you can request custom designs or vectors of your personal cutie mark, just submit a detailed description or design and I'll vector it out for you.
Only one request per pony please! I'm opening the shop with five slots, when those are filled I will close to do the designs. I'll reopen once I finish the current queue.

If you have photo references, please embed or link them. If I have to go digging for them it will take longer for me to fill your request.

If you have already placed a request but would like another, don't worry, just wait until after I've finished the current queue to allow others a chance to get their cutie mark.

Please do not use cutie marks that I have created for other members. If you would like me to make a custom one for you then by all means, place a request, but don't steal images I've made for others. That's not cool.

Alternatively if you would like a character vector, head over to my character request shop

-Slots-
1.Emerald <3(Complete)
2.Baguette(Complete)
3.SweetPen
4.KirbyFluttershy
5.JonasDarkmane

-Completed Designs-
post-9927-0-14299400-1414452777_thumb.png

Edited by Sidon Aldermane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cutie mark idea for an arch villainess of mine but its kinda complicated. Got time? 

Okay here goes. Its an "S" shaped cutie mark the upper middle being formed by the neck of a white coated pony head with sun-golden mane ((Good looking aka hero-looking aka innocent looking)) and soft sea green eyes and the lower is a silver-haired red-eyed black/grey coat ((evil looking)) with a horn maybe. 
To help you its like an elf and a drow head unicorn and a pegasi elf head in an "S" form.
The-Elf-and-the-Drow-by-Faye-Faye-87.jpg
This might help for the colors. Think you can do it?

(edited)

it looks amazing thank you

Sure thing, if you need the vector file let me know and I'll upload it to my file host. The image is pretty big though, so you shouldn't have any trouble re-sizing it. 

Okay here goes. Its an "S" shaped cutie mark the upper middle being formed by the neck of a white coated pony head with sun-golden mane ((Good looking aka hero-looking aka innocent looking)) and soft sea green eyes and the lower is a silver-haired red-eyed black/grey coat ((evil looking)) with a horn maybe.  To help you its like an elf and a drow head unicorn and a pegasi elf head in an "S" form.

Something like this then: 

post-9927-0-56153200-1407873083_thumb.png

Sure thing, if you need the vector file let me know and I'll upload it to my file host. The image is pretty big though, so you shouldn't have any trouble re-sizing it.

Something like this then:

Thats actually really good! The wings are really a good detail. Thank you! Metis will actually be a very good villainess with this!

Thats actually really good! The wings are really a good detail. Thank you! Metis will actually be a very good villainess with this!

You're very welcome, glad you like it. :)

Could I please have one? My cutie mark is a bright pink heart with rainbow colors inside the heart, the rainbow is lighter (like my pony's hair) ^^ Thanks so much! <3 

Of course! Do you happen to have a higher resolution of your profile image that I can reference your colors from?

You're very welcome, glad you like it. :)

Of course! Do you happen to have a higher resolution of your profile image that I can reference your colors from?

Hey i just noticed something. Though the cutie mark is cool n all the evil part looks a bit... Male. Its kinda strange. Could you make it a bit more female? If you dont mind that is. Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

Hey i just noticed something. Though the cutie mark is cool n all the evil part looks a bit... Male. Its kinda strange. Could you make it a bit more female? If you dont mind that is.

In the future please remember to specify that in the request description.

post-9927-0-40068200-1407878312_thumb.png

In the future please remember to specify that in the request description.

Yea sorry about that... I really didn't mean to make you have such trouble with this. Its the mane i mostly had a prob with. So very sorry... I really don't mean to be a dick.

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

I'd like a design of a single crystal with a defined crack in the center, in the top corners there should be faint lines shining away from it but disjointed from the main crystal. At the bottom there should be two shapes that look like a comma rotated 45° counterclockwise, mirror that for both sides. Should have vertical symetry except for the crack in the middle. If you can do that it would help thanks.

Yea sorry about that... I really didn't mean to make you have such trouble with this. Its the mane i mostly had a prob with. So very sorry... I really don't mean to be a dick.

No no, it's just easier on the both of us if I have enough detail to design it right the first time.

post-9927-0-64467400-1408067161_thumb.png

No no, it's just easier on the both of us if I have enough detail to design it right the first time.

Lock on the complete on this one cause bro you got it! Love ya for your patience. Seriously though made me feel kinda bad like when Fluttershy talks about her dress to Rarity.

(edited)

Lock on the complete on this one cause bro you got it! Love ya for your patience. Seriously though made me feel kinda bad like when Fluttershy talks about her dress to Rarity.

Lol, no problem, that's just the art of the vector. ;)

I'd like a design of a single crystal with a defined crack in the center, in the top corners there should be faint lines shining away from it but disjointed from the main crystal. At the bottom there should be two shapes that look like a comma rotated 45° counterclockwise, mirror that for both sides. Should have vertical symetry except for the crack in the middle. If you can do that it would help thanks.

Are there specific colors you would like for the design?

@

How's this:

post-9927-0-61493000-1408125080_thumb.png

Lol, no problem, that's just the art of the vector. ;)

Are there specific colors you would like for the design?

@

How's this:

Just the regular blue crystal color you alway see and another color you think looks good with it.