Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Riley's House Party! (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

"Yeah, but where could we find one of those, a magic mirror?" Soprano laughed, starting to be a jerk. "There is a rumor that Princess Celestia has one of those mirrors, but I think it's B.S. Seriously, how would Celestia have a portal to a world full of apes that learnt to walk?"

@,

"Well, she is responsible for raising the sun, so it doesn't seem improbable that she'd have a bunch of crazy magic spells and artifacts up her sleeve," said Riley. "Maybe we could get to the magic mirror... but then again, commonplace ponies like us probably wouldn't be allowed to access it."

"Wrong, I can easily get in. Didn't I tell you that i'm a royal guard?" Soprano said seriously. "I can easily pull some string if your that passionate. We can even bring Anala along if you want to" Soprano said, still serious. "I can quite easily pull some strings. You in?"

@,

Riley stopped walking. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. "Y-you're a royal guard?" he repeated in disbelief. "B-but you're only thirteen years old!" He had certainly not expected his new friend to be a royal guard. Especially seeing as he was just a teenager.

"What's so weird about that? My family's had some great royal guards, so they assumed I was ready to start at a low level at 9. How, i'm nearly at high-level. What, are you freaked out?" Soprano laughed. "Anyways, are you in, or what?" Soprano said, hoping he would say yes. "I'm guarding Luna, so it'll be easy to pull some strings."

Edited by SopranoAurora

@,

Without saying a word, Riley nodded, his mouth still wide open.

They reached Riley's house. Riley opened the door. He saw Anala standing there, her mouth covered in cupcake frosting.

"Anala?" said Riley. "Soprano says he's a royal guard, and he had the idea to-"

Riley didn't get to finish, because Anala pounced right onto Soprano. "A royal GUARD?! What is it like?! Do you get to use cool weapons?! Have you ever arrested somepony?! Huh?!" The amount of questions got lobger as her grin got bigger.

"Kinda. I guard Princess Luna, so I have arrested a couple of assassins." Soprano said, confused how it's a big deal. "I can arrest someone at will if I wanted to, do don't get on my bad side." *wink wink* Soprano joked. "Anyways, Riley was trying to say something. Carry on, Riley."

(edited)

@,

Riley began again. "Apparently, Princess Celestia has a magic mirror that provides access to a world inhabited by those hue-munn creatures. You know, those thingies from those RPG video games. Soprano has the idea for us to get to that mirror and pass through it. You in?"

Anala nodded enthusiastically. "Would I EVER?!"

"When do we start?!" she asked, bouncing around the room.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

"So far, it's a maybe. I'm not sure if I can or not, but i'll bloody hell try." Soprano said. "BUT, if I try, you'll have to keep quiet about it, otherwise we might get banished to the moon for treason. Understand? This is serious business" Soprano said, trying to sound serious.

@,

Due to her fangirling and excitement, Anala had (temporarily) become just as goofy as Riley. The two of them looked at each other, then back at Soprano, and they nodded in an over-the-top way.

Riley decided to ask a question. "Can I bring my little brother along?"

"Sorry, but no. This is far to dangerous. I've stuck my head though that mirror once (I was very curious), and it looked very dangerous. And this dark-brown stuff covered my eyes! It's to dangerous for the little foul" Soprano said. "Sorry, but it could get very dangerous."

@,

Riley frowned, but he didn't give up. Perhaps all it took was a little bit of convincing, and maybe, just maybe, Reece would be along with them on their adventure.

"He's twelve years old; just a year younger than you," said Riley.

"Also, with me and Riley taking care of him, what could possibly go wrong?" added Anala.

"Ugh, OK, but if anything happens to him, I can't take the blame." Soprano said, putting his gold armor on. "Hey, you guys want to try on a suit of armor?" Soprano said, handing the spare suit to Anala. "Just don't go outside with it. You might get arrested. It's not fun.

@,

Anala held the suit. "Thanks, mister!" she said enthusiastically. She began to slip the armor onto her body.

'Oh, man... don't take that off, baby... you look gorgeous...' thought Riley.

Anala finished putting the suit on. "How do I look?" she asked. She turned around a little. "Does my butt look big in this?"

"Seems like somepony's showing her feminine side, eh?" Soprano whispered to Riley. "Ehm.. not at all." Soprano said to Anala. "It doesn't matter anyway. I need to go pull some strings. Oh, and another thing. DONT GO OUTSIDE WITH THAT ON. Now, if you excuse me, I have some strings to pull." Soprano said, just as he left to the castle.

@,

Anala heard Soprano's remark. "Well, yeah," she said. "I mean, a female character doesn't have to be completely emotionless and have ninety different types of weapons in order to be considered strong."

Riley was startled when a brick fell from the wall and landed near his hoof. "Anala, please stop breaking the fourth wall before somepony gets injured..."

After hours of work, Soprano returned to the house, banging on the door. "COME ON, COME ON! IF WE WANT TO GO, WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Soprano yelled. "PACK YOUR THINGS, WE HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET TO CANTERLOT!" Soprano continued. He was in a hurry due to the portal closing in 20 minutes.

@,

During those hours, Riley and Anala had packed their things, and Riley had brought Reece to his house, telling their parents that he wanted to "spend some brotherly time with him". Technically, he hadn't lied.

The three of them followed Soprano to Canterlot, wondering what would lie in store for them.

THE END

• Brohoof 1