Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need your help with this.

KRAKELINGCATcarnage

Hello fellow bronies and pegasisters. As some of you know i make 2d fighting games and fps shooters.

This time im working on a huge project that is a 2d fighting game about dragon ball z.

But the problem is im literly stressing myself to death becus of the amount of work it requires to get it done. I really beg you, please help me making the game and whe can make this game come true (Since there arent that much dragon ball z games on pc except for mugen but yeah, there are to much mugen dbz games).

And dont worry if you dont know anything about making 2d fighting games, this doesnt require any skill, it will only require your input.

If you are willing to help me that would be really awsome, if you want to help make a post with your skype name (if you have it ofcourse and if you dont have skype pm's are also good but not  the easiest way for me to communicate) and i will personally teach you how to use the engine via skype, also calling with skype might be the best way since it has sharing screens etc. I hope to see you guys around!

Ps: If you are willing to help and once the game is decent, your name will be put in the credits :)