Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the forums

Heliodor

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched Google because I knew there was a bigger G4 MLP forum than Ponychan, which is the G4-specific one I started out on. I have also been on MLP Arena for about 8 years.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have been an MLP since I was very small. I grew up on the G1 animated series and loved it; I also collected the G1 toys. I've been involved in every gen of MLP but I stopped watching any of the shows after G1. When I heard about the animated G4, I thought it would be like the animated G3 series, so I didn't bother with it. I was and remain very attached to the adventure of the G1 series (and I still maintain that G1 is a lot more daring in that respect). But I was linked to the Elder Scrolls FiM video by one of my Fandom Wank communities, and then I knew it must be the real deal if f_w was covering it. So I checked the series out and really enjoyed it. I've been watching FiM since S1 and MLP is my pretty much my only current fandom.

I'm a big MLP fan and just went to my first convention, Bronycon 2014, and I really enjoyed myself there. Some of my favorite hobbies are drinking tea (including going to afternoon/high teas), reading, hiking up mountains, and lifting weights. I am into older anime and manga -- not keeping up with the newer stuff -- and my favorite anime series are Sailor Moon, Princess Tutu and Shoujo Kakumei Utena. I also like Higurashi. My favorite manga is Loveless. I'm applying to graduate school for creative writing...I write stories and stuff.

I also have a pet bunny! My favorite novel of all time is also bunny-related...Watership Down!

post-28977-0-71599600-1407860460_thumb.jpg

Well, nice to meet you.

Edited by Heliodor

Thanks very much! I haven't been able to get into other pony forums so I hope I can get into this one. Thank you for the bunny compliments...such is going to be 8 years old this year, so she is a senior bunny, but she is 100% healthy and going strong!  ;)

Welcome and greetings, Heliodor. I'm glad to see you see with us. If you need help or have issues we as members are here and the staff are always happy to help to. I hope you enjoy your time here.  :)

Now let's party! Pinkie Pie Style!!  :lol:  :yay:  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Princess Molly and other friends! I'm glad these forums move fast and have a lot of members. My previous forums were very slow so all the energy here is really great.  :lol:

Hello there! :D

Welcome to the forums.

I've actually already seen some posts from you recently.

But... Welcome nonetheless!

AHH! I love that bunny. I want em'!!

I don't have a bunny myself, but I do have 2 birds and a dog.

Edited by Royal Samurott