Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Ponyvile RP Sign up and Rules

Hailcanuseacomputer

Welcome to Ponyvile!

Please post your link for your OCs you want to use. Remember, if you want to have muit OCs, you got to post the links for thoses too. If you got declined, (Which is very very highly unlikely) You do not put hate, you just walk away and get over it and be chill and keep your head high. Theres tons of more rps. ;) To the Roleplay --> http://mlpforums.com/topic/107462-ponyvile-rp/

Updates: Sorry! This update was late!!! But it's finally here, and I am finally home. The train, and Canterlot are here for Roleplay, humans have been officially removed, Alicorns are allowed. Bat ponies/Supernatural ponies are now allowed.

I am now taking ideas for the next update.

Places you allowed to rp in: Everfree forest, the train, and Canterlot.

-Rules-

1. No gore or blood

2. Right now killing is allowed, but no torture or gory deaths. If people kill too much I will remove killing or break the rules to much, I will remove killing. You have been warned.

3. No being mean out of rp.

4. No swearing or bad words. I'm watching you.. :okiedokielokie:

5. No god mobbing (Due to killing is allowed)

6. Before you kill a pony, you must have permisson from the pony. (Not in rp) If you kill without asking, well, bad things will happen >_> (Kidding, but you would be set off with a warning)

7. You can rp as ponies and the mane 6.

8. Romance is allowed

9. Alicorns are allowed

10. Humans are now allowed.

11. Bat ponies/Supernatural ponies are allowed

12. No royalty.

-Hail :wub:

Edited by Hailcanuseacomputer

I may think about joining, since I've been RPing for quite a long time, but I just wish to establish something. What's with all your mansion of equiside? For a Ponyville RP, most of the rules are moderating killing. Isn't that like moderating volcanoes in the Antarctic? They just don't really fit together in mainland EQ. xD

Hail Spike jumped at the noise of the door opening, The bat's ears went up, noticing the sound. She gave some apples to the bat, then headed for the door. She looked over to her bat before opening the door. It was calmly stucking apples. Hail opened the door and saw Chain. "Hey Chain." She greeted, remembering what he had said before she had opened the door. "I think I'll be fine, this bat isn't too hard to handle." She said, waiting for a response. She began turning her thoughts onto Vilolia, and all the questions she has been wanting to ask, but would it be rude? She wondered. Maybe she should look for Vilolia tomorrow, but how would she find her? What if she got lost again? But then she remembered her bat. Her bat had came from the everfree, he must know his way around. But would it still be rude for asking? Her painful curiosity tackled her. She would decide in the morning, that way she would have thought it over by then, and think about what could happen with her choices. Her bat flew into her short mane. But yet, she had the chance.  (17 minutes ago.)

Whoa, wait a minute! (play at the 00:14 mark, end at the 00:38 mark.)

Are you repeating the same post again for a reason or did you forget your previous post, Hail?

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer