Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyvile RP

Hailcanuseacomputer

Welcome to Ponyvile! Before you begin Roleplaying you must sign up with your ponies, and read the rules which is here ---> http://mlpforums.com/topic/107460-ponyvile-rp/ Hope you enjoy, and no hate, period.

The big update as finally came!!! Check it out!!! Really!!!!

Hail Spike blinked open her eyes, she yawned then looked around in her room. A dresser was againest the wall to right side wall, and a poster was above it. A light blue carpet was on the floor, a chest was the wall near the wall with the dresser. A bookshelf was in front of her bed. She rubbed her eyes with a hoof. Then out of her bed, then quickly made her bed once her all of her hoofs were on the ground. Hail let her wings go up and down for a few times. Then she headed down the stairs. There was a fireplace to the right hand side, with a painting of a pine tree above it. In front of the fireplace, was a bright red carpet. A blue sofa was at the front of the carpet, with end tables at the sides. A dining table was againest the front wall, with wooden chairs, and a vase of flowers on the table in the middle. Her house was near Sugercube corner, where she liked greeting fellow ponies who went there in the morning. She grabbed her bag, which was againest the wall near the door. She put her book in, and a map in case she got lost. She opened the door "Good morning Ponyvile!" Hail said with a smile.

Edited by Hailcanuseacomputer

Violia was awake early looking at her herbs and other ingredients. Her potions and plants of many kinds adorning her hut home, a set up similar to Zecora's. Her hut was deep in the Everfree Forest, far away from Ponyville. She preferred it this way considering the town she originated from shunned her. She was lonely but she coped with it. She would, on occasion, visits Zecora who shared her interests in herbs and potions. They help eachother out when need be. I truth, Zecora was the only friend she has had since she ran away from her original home. 

Violia quietly grabbed some ingredients and she mixed them together in her cauldron. Her mind on the potion she was making today, her heart eased by he busy work though it'll not last for long. She feels herself getting lonelier everyday. It was driving her insane but she has always tried to find things to keep her mind of her solitude. She sometimes wonders how Zecora does it. As she thought of Zecora, idol thoughts of visiting her again didn't seems so bad. She figured to visit Zecora after she was done with making this potion.

Hail Spike --> http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hail-spike-r7046

Hail Spike entered Sugar cube corner, and greeted Mrs.Cake. "What can I get ya?" she said with a beaming smile. Hail smiled back, "I'll have sugar powdered donuts today." She repiled. Mrs.Cake went into the kichen, while Hail waited, she opened up her map. "Where should I go today?" she asked herself. Hail stared at her map, unsure where to go next. Then Mrs.Cake walked back in with a brown bag. Hail stuffed the map back into her bag, then gave some bits to Mrs.Cake and took the bag and put it into her bag. "Have a nice day!" Mrs.Cake said before Hail had left, "You too!" she quickly repiled before she went out of Sugar Cube corner. Then she walked a bit away from Sugar cube, then pulled out her map. "There is so many places to visit!" she stared at the map then noticed a forest that she never heard of, or she didn't notice. Curious, she began reading the name of this forest. "The everfree forest" she read. Then an idea hit her. "That's a great place to eat these donuts!" she leaped into the air happly. "Then I'll head to the market for lunch." She followed the map, heading towards the forest.

• Brohoof 1

Soprano decided that he should finally go to Ponyville as a holiday. He had lived in Canterlot his whole life, and he wanted to branch out to other towns, to see which one he wanted to move to. 

As he pulled his cart to his rental home, he thought: "Maybe I should go for a stroll once i've unpacked everything, and meet my neighbors.". Soprano wasn't the most social pony, but he still believed that he should have some sort of friend to show him around. "Maybe this forest. It seems very calming." He said to himself, while thinking of how much dentists get paid around here. After asking a local for directions, he finally got to the place. 

"Hello? Any-pony here?" Soprano yelled, scaring the local wild-life. "I'm coming in, so don't be startled if you hear hoof steps!" Soprano yelled again, hurting his throat. *CRACK* "Oh crap, what the **** was that?" Soprano screamed. He started to see a shady figure approach him. "Stay back, I have a weapon!" Soprano yelled, while getting a stick. But, his throat finally gave out, making it painful to speak. The shadowy figure continued to follow him.

• Brohoof 1

Riley and Anala were each on their monthly trips to Ponyville. Sometimes, they would go together, and sometimes, they would go separately. This time, it just so happened that they were together.

They were walking out of Sugarcube Corner. "Be careful not to fatten yourself up with all of those cupcakes, Rye," said Anala, looking at the bag filled with cupcakes that Riley had just bought.

"Hey, they're for you too, you know!" said Riley with a chuckle.

"That's good to hear," said Anala. "We wouldn't want to add any more chub and grease onto that body of yours." She grabbed Riley's butt and squeezed it. Riley blushed red under his red coat.

@,

Just then, they heard a the scream of a colt. Riley quickly turned to Anala. "Did that sound like Soprano to you?"

Anala looked around frantically. "Yeah, and I think it came from that forest..."

Riley flung Anala onto his back. "Hang on tight, Anala," he said. He then yelled, with all the energy in his body, "WE'RE COMING, SOPRANO! HANG IN THERE, BUDDY!"

As Anala held on tightly, Riley flew to the forest.

"PLEASE HELP!" Soprano yelled with all the energy he had left to speak. Just as the mysterious figure's horn started to glow blood red, a pony pushed the mysterious figure away. Soprano, due to his injuries, could not make out the pony's magic's colour. He heard Riley and Anala yell out. "I'M IN THE EVERFREE FOREST! I'M IN THE EVERFREE FOREST!" he yelled. Just then, the pony bolted away, leaving behind a mysterious necklace. 

Soprano wondered to himself who that unicorn was, and what the necklace it left behind was. He had never seen anything like it. He still couldn't make out the colour of the object, but it was fairly big. The pony was gigantic as well; it was at least 2 meters tall, and very bright. All of this was too much for Soprano, who slowly passed out. He was badly injured; he just needed to rest for a bit to heal. As he started to drift off, he heard Riley land near Soprano. He tried to say something, but he couldn't. He didn't have the energy to even whisper. After that, Soprano drifted off into sleepy-land.

@,

Riley and Anala were horrified when they saw Soprano's bloodied and unconscious body. Riley picked up Soprano, and his face turned to that of determination. Holding Soprano like he was the most precious thing in the world, he flew to Ponyville Hospital.

Anala curiously picked up the necklace, put it around her neck, and galloped after them. There was no telling when things like that would come in handy.

"Hang in there," said Riley, even though he knew Soprano probably couldn't hear him. "You'll be fine. We're not gonna lose you. You're going to get better and live out your life. You're much too young to... oh, I just can't say it!"

He entered the hospital, cut in front of the line, and explained the situation to the pony behind the desk.

Shortly after Soprano was placed into a hospital bed, Anala walked in, panting like crazy from exhaustion.

"Are you two this colt's parents?" asked the nurse.

"No," said Anala. "He mentioned a while ago that he lives in Canterlot with his mother, but we don't know who his mother is, or where exactly in Canterlot he lives."

• Brohoof 1

Violia soon finished up her potion and she has been hearing some unusual activity outside in the forest. She wounders if the wildlife maybe more active than normal. If that was the case, a trip to Zecora maybe unsafe. She shrugged it off. She had to go, she would be driven to insanity by her loneliness otherwise.

Violia leaves her hut and makes sure the door is secure before going on her way. She watches the plant life for any stalkers but it seems to be much more quiet oddly. Well this forest holds and hides so many secrets that even Violia and Zecora alone wouldn't even scratch the surface. Not even if they knew the paths like the back of their hoof. This is why Violia is always careful and she assumes to the same of Zecora. She entertains these thoughts for a while longer, wondering what she my bump into today, besides her zebra friend.

Maybe she may run into another pony, though that would be very unlikely due to most ponies avoiding this forest. There is a good reason for it too. Allot of the creatures of this forest are fearsome and it's typically wise to avoid their habitats and territories if possible. She then sighs as the path got bigger. The more open paths of the forest were here. The paths that indicate that she is in the part of the forest Zecora lives in, also this indicates that she is a fair distance to the entrance of the forest. Close enough though that she rather not leave the forest.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 1

Hail Spike entered the forest, gasping of how big it was. She looked around, she would find a perfect place to eat her donuts. She pulled out her map looking around. "Great, I'm lost." She looked around in the forest, it was dark, and the air was murky. Hail began walking again, looking from side to side. She began shaking nervously. No wonder no pony would talk about this place. Maybe she could fly up and fly away from this forest. Hail flew up, only to get nearly tackled by leafs and vines. She landed carefully. She sighed then walked to the closest tree. She opened up her bag and pulled out the brown bag that had the sugar powdered donuts. She took a bite of one. Hail looked around hearing strange animal noises. A strange fog rolled in, which made Hail feel worse. She was all alone in a dark forest. She heard more animals call, maybe once she finished her donuts, she would look for a way out, and maybe call for help. Hail looked around, and finished her donut and grabbed a new one. She silently agreed with her plan.

Violia was on her way and she was near Zecora's home but she also heard some noise of another pony here. It wasn't Zecora's hoofsteps as they were frantic sounding. She wonders who stumbled into the forest this time? It almost seems odd that anypony would be visit the forest willingly without reason. She prays that the pony is okay or at least has something that can help them survive. The forest is unforgiving after all.

Violia peaks and she sees a pegasus sitting by herself. She felt bad for her considering that it looked like she was lost. Violia wasn't sure to do and her shyness kicked in at the moment, frozen in place. What could she do? Why is she so scared? This pegasus isn't threatening. She was not sure at all if she should help or if it was a trap. That would be impossible. How could it possibly be a trap? She knew she at least needed to say something. This pegasus looked to be more scared and alone then Violia. She sighs and she thinks of something to say. "Greetings. What brings you to this dangerous place? I normally don't see ponies often enter the forest."

Hail nearly jumped at the mare's words, she looked over to the stranger. "I never heard of this place, so I thought it was a great place to eat these donuts, and have a walk, now I see why ponies don't talk about this place much." She repiled. Wondering if she should offer the pony a donut, but she seemed to be fine. Hail wondered why the stranger was in this forest, and seemed so calm. Was she imaging things again? Or was this a trick? Was this a different type of pony? How could this stranger be so calm in a place like this? "Who are you, and why are you here?" She asked, unsure if she should trust this pony. (Man, the minimum random decals go!) the forest was dark and gloomy, a strange like fog was near the top of the trees. Animal calls were all around, then a silence hit. All you could hear was the far away animal calls, until a whoosh broke the silence. It climbed into a tree, and looked out on a branch. It looked around for a meal until landing down from the tree, and onto it's meal. It had a strange taste, unlike the normal meals of the forest, but it enjoyed having the taste of something new.

Violia kept her cool. "I am known as Violia. I live much deeper in the forest. I was about to meet my friend Zecora. Her hut is in this part of the forest. If you want I can help you out of here." Violia felt bad for Hail. She knew she was scared. Who wouldn't be in a forest like this. The winds blow through their manes as Violia waited for Hail's reply.

Maybe the world of this forest is frighning, but when you have lived in this forest like Violia and Zecora, the forest isn't so scary. There are as many wounders as there are dangers. Plants and animal life that adorn the landscape live and survive upon the chain of life it's provided. It's a wild world in here but fear is gone when you see it for it's beauty. The darkness is natural too, same as the fog. All things happen in this forest for a reason. Maybe Violia meeting Hail was fate in some weird way.This forest is odd like that. Those lost will be found. Those that desire a place are granted a home. This forest is a giver as well as a taker. Violia and Zecora do the same for the forest. 

"Bon bon Bon bon where are you!" chain said in the forest as loud as he could. "man why would she go in here" *flash back to this morining* "ok i got the half eaten lassana the cupcakes that are about to go bad and the daisy sandwitch without the daisys i will get those on the way man this picnic will be great expeshaly with my new friend Bon bon comeing" chain said paking a picnic basket "now where did she say she wanted it at agian...right on the edge of the everfree forest well better not let her wait" he said as he looked at the clock that he did not know was fast 20minuets "wow i'm 10 minuets late" after geting daisys for the sandwitches and going to the edge of the everfree forest "where is she?" he said looking all around "whats this?" he said as he looked at the ground "pony tracks? did she? go into the forest? why? I should go in after her she might be in danger!" *presant time*"I cant see any thing mabey this will work" he said makeing a glow from his horn "light fire magic you help every where...wait hows that pony? Bon bon?"

(man 800 words well i did it and i know i spelled lots of things wrong)

"Sure," Hail replied. She put on her backpack, it had more weight then it had earlier. Maybe she wasn't used to the weight of the bag? Hail ignored the weight, all she wanted was to get out of this strange forest, and head back to her house, and sit by her warm fireplace, with a fresh baked meal. She felt homesick, for once in her life. Hail had done tons of traveling before, she wondered why she was homesick now.

A breeze whirled through the leafs of the trees, The thing got up, realizing the strange cave had flew? Was it a flying cave? It wondered to itself before going back to eating the tasty meal that was in the cave. Strange animal noises came from the forest, the fog soon lowered, down to the ground. It yawned then fell into a deep sleep in the cave. Most of the animals were having a nice afternoon nap, some stayed up and roamed the forest. It was falling asleep to the animal noises, which were like a song, it enjoyed it very much. A bit of sunlight shined through the cave. It opened one eye slightly, then headed back into a deep sleep.

Violia smiles and she leads the way. "This way." She says as they head off. She made sure Hail was ready for the trek before getting too far ahead. Violia knew this forest like the back of her hoof. She needed to, to survive in this forest. There were many things that marked their location if you were well versed in forest survival. For instance, the more thick plant life was getting father behind them. This ment that they were close to a exit. Violia for a while until a opening which looked like an exit to this forest appeared. Violia walked up to the entrance but went no father.

Out in the sunshine, the world of Equestria was beautiful. The town of Ponyville just down the path past Fluttershy's cottage. The sound of familiar wild life that roams the open land made it feel more safe. In truth, most ponies would be happy to see this. Violia wasn't. This merely reminded her of her past... Of her mother... her ruthless demon mother. It was because of her mother that she was shunned. Violia sighs and she looks back to Hail. "Here we are. I'm sorry that you got lost but the Everfree Forest is a unforgiving place for those who don't prepare for it. Either way, I do wish you a safe trip home as this is where I must stop. I cannot go any farther."

Hail wondered why Violia couldn't go further, but to her, getting home was all that matter then asking. "Thank you." She said before following the trail she had taken earlier. She felt a warm welcoming breeze coming up ahead, ponyvile wasn't to far away now. She had came on a smooth trail, and she looked back, seeing that she finally had gotten out of the forest. She began following the trail. She was in the forest for awhile, everything looked so new. Hail reached her house. She opened the door. She put her bag on a counter in the kichen. She began cooking up some pretzels. One of her favourite foods. Once they were done, she left them near the window to cool. She turned away, about to sit on her sofa, *Bump* she stopped. What was that? She heard movement in her bag, she grabbed a broom, and headed towards her bag slowly. Something was in her bag. Then two pointy ears popped out of the bag. Hail silently put her broom down, then opened her bag, and looked down, seeing a bat! Hail took a few steps back. The bat blinked looking at Hail. She grabbed an apple "D-Do you want one?" She said handing the bat an apple. The bat stared at it oddly, then sucked the juice out of the apple. Hail relaxed, then headed in front of the counter with the bat. The bat looked up at her. "Hi I'm Hail, it's nice to meet you!"

Violia smiles and nods as Hail passes. She watches Hails flank for a bit till she got past Fluttershy's cottage. After that, Violia turned around and went into the darkness of the forest. She was to meet up with Zecora. She notices her thoughts went back to the pony she met. She saw how nice she was and she didn't question much. In some way, she like her as a possible friend. She then shook the thought away. She reasons that the only reason why Hail was nice to her was because she doesn't know Violia's horrible past. It was for the better that way. She hopes that she doesn't meet Hail again, as it probably will lead to Hail questioning Violia. The thing is, she knew Zecora didn't question ponies. She just minded her own business, but she was kind hearted.

The forest was quiet once allot of the commotion was done. The animals were the only ones making sounds, the only comfort she needed aside Zecora's friendship. It was almost too nice in the forest today. It seems like there was a balance but it was eerie how balanced it was. Like something may go wrong anytime.

"Bon bon! is that you?" chain said geting closer and closer "why did you come in here?" it was not Bon bon how was waiting outside the forest it was a...changeling! "how did one get in the forest?" the changling shows his fangs and changes into chain "great now I have to deal this." *5 minuets later* "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" *crash* "oh no not another changling!" chain got ready to hit the changling but...it was a zerbra! "oh i'm sorry...wait are you changling!" *chain ready's a fire spell* "i will not die!" *chain burns the zebra*

"oh...oh no I hope shes ok! I need to get you to the hospital! good thing the exit to the forest is right here" *later at the hospital* "what have I done I need to get away from here" chain thoult it over and he would not move but go for a strole around ponyville and try to clear his head when he saw a pony throw a window with a bat! "Is that a bat! she looks like she needs help" *chain knoced on the door* "hello do you need help in there I saw the bat from the window!" *chain waited to hear a response from inside of the house* he was thinking of just comeing in to help her but he dident

Edited by yoshikupo

Hail jumped as the door knocked, the bat's ears went up, noticing the sound. She gave some apples to the Bat, then headed towards the door. Quickly looking over to the bat before she opened the door. It was calmly stucking on the apples. She opened the door and saw Chain, remembering what he had asked eariler. "Hey Chain," she greeted, "I think I'll be fine, the bat isn't that hard to handle." She calmly said, and soon waited for a response. She began thinking of the pony she had met eariler, and all the questions she has been wanting to ask, would it be rude to ask her those questions? Hail thought, but she remembered her bat, he must have came from the everfree forest, her bat could help her find Vilolia, and possibly ask her her questions. Possibly, she reminded herself. I don't want to be rude for asking, or asking her something she won't want to answer. Maybe she will decide in the morning, if she should go. After all, she could have thought it over by then. But first, she was going to have to befriend her bat more if she ever wants to find Vilolia.

After a little time spent at Zecora's she decided to get home. She'll want to get home before nightfall. The forest is much more nightmareish at night. Both figuratively and literally. She knows about the beings that roam the darkness at night. Some refer to them as demons, others refer to them as the blanks. They don't typically leave their part of the forest for long and don't threaten ponies too often but can attack if they enter the blank's territory. Violia stops thinking about it and focuses on the path ahead of her in the deep forest to her hut. She just hopes that nightfall doesn't come too soon is all.

The sun was setting on the world of Equestria and the dark Everfree Forest was slowly getting darker. Violia just makes it home to her hut and she stops up the door for the night. She looks to her cauldron seeing that the fire was weakening. She then sighs and blows it out entirely. She lights one of her lanterns in her hut and readies herself for bed, carrying the lantern in her mouth.

"ok i just noticed that you have a bat thats not someting i've noticed before do you know of a zebra i ran into one while i was well runing from a changling that was in the everfree forest you know anything about that also like you heard there is are changlings in the forest so that means that they might be in town I hope you stay away from them as much as possible please stay safe oh right the zebra how is she?" Hail told me it might have been Zecora or Violia "ok i got'a go see you later I have to tell mayor mare right away before it gets to dark ok bey" I did just that she thoult I was kiding around so i went home to get some shut eye when I open the door changlings "great there everywhere I have to get away" chain galloped to his store where all his metal was the rest of the night he worked making powerful spears,horse shoes,armor,and hidden back knife shoes. "thats...the last...of it...I need to get people to help me mabey...hail will help me better get going" as soon as chain left he fainted from exaustion from the night before

(no we will go further until we get bored with this...and i'm not!)

chain got up when it was 12:30! Bon bon woke him up "what happened?" Bon bon asked "ah..I need...to tell ponys about...the changling!"  "the changlings? have you hit you head agian" "no I have to tell everypony even if they dount belive me!" "you shouldent even try to do it!" *she changes into chain brace* "I thoult something was off about you!" chain did his best to get up and went into his store "we cant hide from me! I am YOU!" as the changling said that chain put on the armor and grabed the a spear with his magic "ya you are me witch means you have my weakness to!" chain said stabing the changlings uper left leg "everypony knows that that leg has been acting up for years!" the changling fell giveing chain time to escape "need..to get to..my real friends" so he did he told all of his 3 friends Bon bon,Octavia,and Vinyl scratch how knew him the best from a party he had with her but only she lisstened and got the equipment "ok now off to hails house mabey I can get her to join" he walks to the door and knocks it on

Edited by yoshikupo