Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyvile RP

Hailcanuseacomputer

Hail stared at the bowl of jam. It smelled rather sweet, with a hint of the wild forest smells.She tryed a bit, the taste was close to what he smelled like. It was sweet with a hint of forest, but yet had a taste Hail couldn't explain. "Delicious!" she began eating more. It was really good, better then the jams that Ponyvile had. "Whats in it?" she asked after gulping down some jam. Couldn't hurt to ask what was in the jam, even if it did mattered, whats the worst thing that could be in some jam?

Void flew through the trees then landed on a branch. He stared at a paper he had tooken. It smelled like his master's house, possibly from the same place. Besides, since when do birds live in the Everfree forest? He got it into his gasp again. He couldn't understand it, it had strange images on it (words). Perhaps his master would understand them, she is a pony after all. As he flew, he smelled the sweet berry fruitsh smells again. It was coming from where he was going! Maybe he could also drop off the paper, and also hunt down the fruit. He landed on the doorstep, but slid into the door with a loud BANG! he felt dizzy, dropping the paper, then falling off the doorstep, and onto the ground.

@@Hailcanuseacomputer

Violia smiles, happy to answer this question. "Well the berries I picked are local to the forest. The other ingredients are basically special syrups and special herbs that make it what it is." Violia says, not wanting to say what exactly what they were but it was obviously a secret recipe that Violia knew. It was then a loud bang was at her door. She checks the door at see a bat. "Hmm? A bat?" She picks it up and it happened to be Void, Hail's bat. She bring the poor dear inside and feed the little thing some of her jam. It'll hopefully restore the poor thing's strength. Violia then looks to the letter it left for her. Violia reads it through and her heart skipped a beat. "T-This is a letter from... Ponyville... How I know is because it has the scent that comes from that town." Violia then looks to Hail. "IDK who told this Pinkie Pie where I live but..." Violia ears lowered and she sighs. "I cannot say I'm interested..." She the lays the letter down on her wooden counter and lays in a corner by herself. She wasn't sure how to react to this. She was both scared and not exactly used to the attention of other ponies. She felt bad that she was behaving like this in front of Hail.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

"I am a monster" chain said to him self thing "wait worse things have happened...why I am I doing this...when changlings are building a nest!" chain said the word the word he could not say his mind was geting clearer but he still needed help from anypony about the changlings or this transformation "I am done with this...I'm am over it!" he said with a small thoult of doute in his head "now I need to get ponys to help me! time to talk with Violia" chain opened the door and walked into the livingroom "Violia I have an important thing to ask you" Violia looked at him worried about how she saw him last "I wount let this...thing that happened to me hold me back! I will take down the changlings...even looking like this I will do it and I would like to do it with how ever I can that includes you. will you join me in takeing down the changlings? I need all the help I can get and I wount let this demond thing get in my way! so will you join me please?" chain said in his most inperasional voice and waited for Violia to answer his question

Edited by yoshikupo
  • Brohoof 1

Hail Spike looked over to Void nervously. Where could have Void gotten the letter? She looked over to Vilolia, who looked very scaried about the letter. "Why are you scaried of ponyvile and this letter?" She asked, but then her heart skipped a beat when she realized what she had asked. It was a question she was going to save for later! Her heart raced, what if her cons were about to come true? She panicked silently. Hail looked around for an escape route if needed. She would grab Void and bolt out the door back to ponyvile, and hopefully never return.

Void was busy eating the jam. He licked his lips then looked around with his face covered in jam. His master seemed worried, and the other seemed.. scaried? Was it him who is costing it? He wondered, he pushed away the thought. Perhaps it was the paper? He flew over to the opened letter. He could make out the pictures. Flying pink and lighter pink apples? Then he saw a pony. Was it this pony who upset his master and the other pony? Void flew out an opened window, and headed to ponyvile to track down the pony. Whoever the pony was, he was going to find her.

@@Hailcanuseacomputer

Violia sighs and looks to Hail. "I guess I should of expected the question to come up eventually. My fear originates from my past. You see, I was born from a mother who was a demon at my birth. From what I could gather though, she wasn't born demon. She became one because of demonic influences to use dark magic. I was born on the Blood Moon, the night when demons are at their strongest. I never knew my father but my mother did speak of him being a normal pony... which would explain why I am a half breed. You see, my mother went on a rampage and nearly killed everypony in my village. Once she was stopped and banished to the world below... I was was the one they seeked next and I was kicked out from what remained of that little village. I seeked a new home, traveling around for days. I then soon came across the Everfree Forest and made my home here. I have been hiding in secret since, forever alone. In truth your the only one that has given me the time of day besides Zecora... I owe Zecora allot for helping me survive here. Now you know... If you wish to shun me like the rest have... you may then do so. I'm no stranger to it anymore..." Violia explains, her voice sounding very saddened.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

@

(By the way, after this I won't be able to post for a few days since I'm taking in my laptop to get fixed. Feel free to play as Sketch while I'm gone or start another side story.) 

"Oh my Celestia, you mean Princess Twilight!" Sketchbook started, "I heard so many stories about her and her friends from ponies who traveled through my village. That's part of the reason I wanted to move here, that and I always love learning new things so I was kinda hoping Princess Twilight would become another mentor of mine. I already learned so much from my parents and from the ponies from my village, and I'm going to learn so much from my grandpa too." 

She paused for a moment when she realised Disruptis didn't know her grandfather. "I'm sorry, I haven't mentioned I'm living with my grandpa here in Ponyville. His name is Grandpa Canvas, no really it's Grandpa Canvas, he really likes being a grandpa to not only me but every other pony he meets." As the two kept chatting, Sketchbook started thinking she wanted to be not only Twilight's student but maybe Disruptis's as well since he knows more about the world then she would ever know. And just through knowing that, Sketchbook couldn't help but smile at the idea. 

Once the two ponies were in front of the treehouse, Sketchbook couldn't help but stare at awesome (to her eyes) the house looked. Disruptis stepped up and knocked on the door, "I'm coming!" some pony answered from inside. The door opened to reveal the purple alicorn who smiled at the black and tan ponies at her doorstep. "Why hello Disruptis! Who's your new friend here?" Twilight said. "My name is Sketchbook, your highness. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Outside Sketchbook looked quite professional, however inside she was squealing like any other fangirl would. 

"Oh please, just call me Twilight. I don't care for those formalities, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sketchbook. Please, come in." As Twilight kept the door opened for her guests, Sketchbook couldn't help but squeal again after confirming that Twilight was as modest as everypony had said. "Would either of care for some tea? I was just making some when you came." Sketchbook answered yes, while Disruptis asked Twilight if he could use her bathroom. 

As Twilight went to get the tea and Disruptis went to the bathroom, Sketchbook had a look around the library. She spotted in the corner a very old looking book that seemed to locked with a spell of some sort. However when Sketchbook went to touch the book, as her curiosity told her too, the book suddenly snapped open and turned to the first page. As Sketchbook read the first sentence she saw, all at once everything went black for her and she fell into a deep sleep. 

(How's that for a cliffhanger?! I'll see you guys in a few days, bye bye!)

Hail Spike stared. Demons? She had heard stories of them from her father, who told a story almost like the story, only in the ponies view. But maybe the ponies were wrong? The demons would never return, besides, Vilolia hasn't done anything wrong. They could still be friends. But I would have a different look on it... Hail thought to herself. Perhaps. "We can still be friends, any type of pony doesn't matter to me!" She said, breaking the silent pause. "The demons will never return, there should be nothing to worry about!" Her cons didn't come true, but it was something she didn't think of. Demons are just an old pony's tale, there's no way they will pop out of nowhere. Maybe demons are fake...

Void flew out of the forest and into the busy streets of ponyvile. If only I could talk this would make it a lot easier! He thought to himself. He looked among the crowd of ponies in the streets. The strange pink pony must be somewhere, doing something. Void flew up high, then looked around from the above. He would find the strange pony in no time now!

@@Hailcanuseacomputer

Violia then smiles some. "Thank you..." She says softly, but her ears remained lowered. "It still doesn't change the fact that I still do not want to be near that little town. I don't want the same thing to happen to me again... No... never again..." Violia then falls silent and lowers her head. "I'm a monster. no two ways about it..." Violia still feels like she cannot trust herself. She knows something bad will happen as soon as she goes to Ponyville. It almost seem to be what she knows will immediately happen. Nothing is undeniable.

The forest was quiet... maybe too quiet. It seem like something dark was building in the air. Was Violia's hidden demon abilities or something much worse? Could it be possible that this darkness is a old haunt? Say, Violia's mother? But how could it be? She was banished. If it was the case hell will break loose. We will have to see. Even Violia was not fond of her mother. Her mother's darkness being all consuming and full of hate. Could she be stopped a second time? (I really dislike the 800 characters limit sometimes, this is why improvisation is in order. lol)

Bella Hue was a chocolate brown earth pony with magnificent and ginger mane. Each of her cheeks were peppered with a few freckles or so. She had a laziness... Maybe a tiredness of sorts in her eyes. If somepone were to take a further look at this mare, they would notice an uncommon, sad sight. Strapped loosely to Bellas middle there was a beige satchel, slightly bulking as if almost full.

She cantered about the ponyville streets, obviously very scared of something or somepone. That is, she was cantering, at full speed too. Because she would often look back to ensure she hadn't acquired any unwanted pursuers, she had not been looking forward in this particular instance...

Bella ran into a stranger head on, allowing a small frightened yelp leave her petit body, flailing to the ground as so. In a cringeworthy roll/landing, she released yet another cry "Uhff!". Her satchel was slew a couple of metres from Hue and the herd of ponies she had literally bumped into.

(OOC: Boo! Bet you guys didn't think I'd show up anytime soon!)

Edited by Neutrino

Hail Spike was confused, ponyvile wasn't that bad of a place, she would be sure that ponies would welcome her. Given the time maybe if they knew about her past. After an awkward long pause, she decided to head back to Ponyvile, and back to her house. "I'll be heading back to Ponyvile, it's soon going to get late, I will visit tomorrow." She said, then left Vilolia's hut. She walked a bit, then called for her bat. Void came after a few minutes later, then landed softly on her back. Hail sighed, Void was going to stay there and rest for now, if she gotten lost then Void would help her by then. Hail began walking, after 2-3 minutes, she heard a soft laugher then looked around. She turned and looked to Void. He clearly didn't hear any laugher. Maybe she was hearing things. She began walking again, and soon Zecora's hut came to view, it wouldn't hurt to stop and ask which way is the way back to Ponyvile, Void wasn't going to help her by the looks of it. Then the soft laugher came again only a bit louder. She turned around and looked. I am hearing things.. I must be going crazy! Hail thought to herself before entering Zecora's hut. She opened the door as quietly as possible. Hail looked around for Zecora, she might be out possibly. She guessed she would find her own way to Ponyvile. Hail left through the front door and headed on a shaded trail, that was leading to ponyvile.

Violia nods. "Okay. That would be best. Thanks for visiting me..." Violia was sincere but a bit sad too. She willl admit that she'll be missing her new friend. She still feels bad bout her behavior before. Violia sighs and she looks around her hut until she finds what she was looking for. She decides to clean up her place and pick up the left over bowls. She wonders what she could do tomorrow with Hail. It almost seems like she has started to like Hail more, though she is unsure how mutual it is. She knows Hail said it didn't matter if she was a half breed. But she truly did wonder it Hail really ment that. She prays she did.

Violia focused on her chores and the darkness slowly took the Everfree Forest. Violia blocked up her door for the night and readied herself for bed. She was not sure what to do, but she must think of something. She has no idea why this Pinkie Pie would want here at a party. How did she suddenly know where Violia lived just today? She was surprised that anypony in ponyville would know her location.

The pony had took a bad fall, cut; bruised and with a limp. "Ah-I-Uh" Bella stammered before nervously crawling back up. Hue felt a sudden bareness to her side, her satchel had gone. She ignored the strangers murmurs and questions to search for her bag... It was gone.

Hue was panicked, her bag had been taken. Her only one. In her glistening emerald eyes, it had everything. Ignorant of the pain, she tried to take a step forward, only to find herself stumble and fall into the dirt again. At this point one or two ponies had came closer and offered to help the mare up. She declined the friendly gesture by sweeping her left hoof at them. "Get back! Wh-Who has my bag!?" She exclaimed in a particularly harsh tone for no obvious reason. After all, what could possibly be in that bag for her to act this way?

Holding the side of her head, she managed a step forward. Her legs were trembling, as if about to collapse under her. The thought of never finding the satchel and it's contents nauseated her immensely, more so than the fall she had just taken.

Today was going to be a long day, regardless of sundown. "I will find my satchel" She whispered aloud.

[shortly afterward]

In the shadow of the everfree forest, in a thick, thorned bush, there lay a hidden bag. This was not the satchel Bella had just lost, no it was black and tattered, this was the saddlebag that would carry an array of disastrous poisons. This was the bag of Elixir Charm. Bella had known Elixir all her life, up until a moral dispute a few months ago. Before then, they had an arrangement: Bella would act innocent and allure in a victim, whereas Elixir would incapacitate and steal from them. The argument lead to the pair parting ways, but not without bitter, bitter resentment for another.

Elixirs bag was ruffled and and tainted with soil that'd packed around the edges. This saddlebag must've been in that exact spot for quite some time now. It stuck firmly in place anchored by the bush.

Edited by Neutrino

Peace. The soft grass pushing against my side with the gentle breeze. Celestia's blazing sun casting a warm glow over the land.

"If only it could stay like this..." I whisper to myself, looking down at the small engraved stone next to me.

'The end of one path to save the paths of many.' Was what the stone read. I close my eyes and remember her kind words, her warming presence. I sigh.

"I'll see you soon." I whisper to the stone before trotting down off the secluded hill and into the Everfree forest. As the first trees pass by me, I hear several pairs of hoofsteps, some close, some far, but nonetheless hoofsteps. I glance left and right, trying to locate the nearest, but they fade too quickly.

"What the hay?" I mutter, making my way back through the forest to Ponyville.

I trot through the quiet streets, waving to pinky pie as she races by to go do whatever pinky pie does. I make my way over to the library where twilight seems to be quite nervous.

"Is there something wrong twilight?" I ask, making her jump.

"Oh.. You startled me. But... Um... No."

"Alright, I came to check out a book." Her eyes lit up.

"What book?"

"The art of War by General Mumble" (it's a reference :P )

"You really need to expand your range of reading, Void."

"My name is 'Warrior Void' I mean, what do you expect? I gotta be ready if I get called to go help."

"Yeah yeah." She says, pulling a book off the top shelf using her magic. "Here you go."

"Thanks!" I say, taking the book from her.

"Make sure to return it!" She laughs.

"I will." I smile and trot out the door.

I sit on a cloud, reading.

"Hey, how'd a unicorn like you get up here?" A voice calls from behind me. I turn to see rainbow dash staring at me quizzically.

"Special spell I use. I teleport up here after casting a light-body spell."

"Huh. Alright, don't fall!" She laughs and races off, circling around clouds all the way. I chuckle quietly to myself as I turn back to my book.

"I am a monster" chain said to him self thing "wait worse things have happened...why I am I doing this...when changelings are building a nest!" chain said the word the word he could not say his mind was getting clearer but he still needed help from anypony about the changelings or this transformation "I am done with this...I'm am over it!" he said with a small thought of dought in his head "now I need to get ponies to help me! time to talk with Violia" chain opened the door and walked into the living room "Violia I have an important thing to ask you" Violia looked at him worried about how she saw him last "I won't let this...thing that happened to me hold me back! I will take down the changelings...even looking like this I will do it and I would like to do it with how ever I can that includes you. will you join me in taking down the changelings? I need all the help I can get and I won't let this demon thing get in my way! so will you join me please?" chain said in his most inspirational voice and waited for Violia to answer his question

@@Yoshikupo

Violia thinks about it a moment and then nods. She wasn't going to let a pony like him suffer. She awaited his lead in hopes to help with improving a situation. She doesn't know how she will help but she guesses her dark magic will due. Though if she uses that, she maybe become a beacon for demons. This would be risky but she had to do something. If changelings were using a cave as hideout in the forest it would be only right to stop them. She has been noticing some odd activity lately and the changelings maybe the source of this activity.

She sighs and then thinking of how they could get in. Though she was sure Chain had some idea. She could only hope he did. It was up to him and her since Hail left. She still wonders what other ponies would think about her even if she did save them from a impending changeling attack. Maybe they will not know it was here. They would be still unknowing of her existance and her location. That would be nice... then again Hail and Chain have found her. That maybe troublesome.

"ok I think I have a plan we will need at least one more pony that can fly for long piriods of time...I will go get the peguses you wait here with this gear" *chain gives one of his bags to Violia* "also" *chain pulls out 5 scrools and hands them to Violia* "I got this from a purple mare just burn it and it comes to me! so I'm off bey and you cant reuse the scrols it just bursts into flames and dose nothing ok?" and as he left he said "oh and see you soon...demond" chain said winking and smileing *later at ponyville in the evning* (this does not efect the rp only for me and if you interact with me ok?) chain was in an ally waiting for somepony he messaged in a dark cloak "come on rain" chain was interupted by a rainbow haired peguses "so are you the guy how sent me the message?" "yes i know you can help I want you to watch around the everfree forest entrance report any thing out of place and yes I will pay you the cider" "good" the mare said flying off "now here comes the hard part he said leaving the ally and heding to vinlys house

Adrela added the last ingredient to her speed potion making it fizz and bubble and finally making that satisfying poof showing that it was ready"I did it!"said Adrela excitedly "I have finally improved my speed potion!Now I can travel twice as fast!" Adrela took a sip of her potion, she can feel the adrenaline or what she liked to call

"Adrela-line" flowing through her as the chemicals

reacted to her body."let's give this potion a test "run" Literally!" She starts walking while her eyes

are closed. She takes around ten steps, she turns

around and finds herself 100m away from her lovely tree home in the middle of the most feared of Forests."10m per step,that's a new record!!" She squealed excitedly so excited that she

gallops for joy and finds herself in the middle of town. "Might be a little too fast for me , but I'll

work the controls later" she stated

"I bet with this potion I'll be able to reach the professor in minutes!" The young pony gallops towards equestria to where the pony who took care of her since she was little resides "He be so proud of Me!!!" She said excitedly with the wind in her mane.

@ 

(By the way, I'm Sketchbook here not Amara.)

Sketchbook awoke inside a cage and saw Disruptis running around in a crazy maze that changed every second. Next to her outside the cage was a green and transparent pony sitting on a throne. He said "Well lookie here, my princess is finally awake. Are you enjoying the show?" 

Sketchbook looked horrified that Disruptis was running for his life. She asked "Who are you and why are doing this to Disruptis?" The strange stallion replied "I am the spirit who was trapped within a magical book for a century until you, my dear, freed me from my prison. You who is teaming with beautiful ideas and thoughts for me to play with. Disruptis was the one who casted me into that prison, so it's only fair that I give him the time of his 'life'!"

Sketchbook was shocked to learn that Disruptis was over a hundred years old, but she would save that to ask later. For now, she had to figure out how to get out and help Disruptis. And as soon as she thought of an idea, (but knew she had no strength to do it) the bars bended to her will. Sketchbook was startled by this, but then leaped out of the cage and landed next to Disruptis.

"Oh," said the green stallion "you want to join in on the fun? Let's see how you handle this!" He throws a huge fireball towards Sketchbook and Disruptis, and Sketchbook easily blocks this with a wall of water between them. She then turns to Disruptis and says "You have a lot of explaining to do when we get out of here."      

(I'm so glad to be back! I hope everyone had fun while I was gone.) 

"here is the house" chain said looking at the door to Vinyl stcratches house "this will be hard to do" chain knocked on the door and Vinyl answered "hello not at all strange pony in the hood" Vinyl said sarcasticly "its me...chain" Vinyl looked down "go...away you...changling" she said sadly to chain "I am not a changling trust me your my best friend!" chain said takeing his hood off Vinyl got a surprised look "you... are a changling" she said crying "you won't take my love you monster!" she said hiting him with his hoof "I am not trying to hurt you" chain said trying to not to react to being hit by the hit "go away! I don't want you to be here!" Vinyl hit him agian "I am trying to stop them not help them!" "go away!!!" Vinyl said pouncing on him "die!" chain did not much to resist agenst her "you are in anger of the stages of grief Vinyl i'v been throw it just a bit ago (I went throw it in the everfree forest off story) help me defeat them please Vinyl please just...help me" Vinyl cryed more "ok...not much can go wrong anymore" she got off chain "what now?" she said "put on your armor and get your wepons"