Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adagio Dazzle Fan Club

Bird Mom

This is a thread for all the fans of the new Rainbow Rocks character, Adagio Dazzle.

Adagio Dazzle is the main antagonist of the Equestria Girls sequel, Rainbow Rocks.

DEPICTION:

The Dazzlings, including Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze, appear in My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks as the main antagonists; Adagio Dazzle is shown on the cover of its novelization My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks: The Mane Event.

In the film, Adagio and the other Dazzlings are introduced in the human world. They are sirens from Equestria who were banished to the human world by Star Swirled the Bearded. They are first seen in a café causing tension between the patrons when they witness the Equestrian magic that brought Sunset Shimmer to her downfall in the first film. Later, Sunset gives a tour of the school to Adagio and the other Dazzlings and tries to be friendly, but she gets suspicious when Sonata randomly blurts out that they sing "to get people to do what we want" and Adagio gets defensive over her pendant. Soon after, they convince all of the students except the main five and Sunset with their music to turn the friendly Musical Showcase into an all-out Battle of the Bands.

Adagio and the Dazzlings use their siren's songs to control student opinion and advance through the competition bracket. When the only bands between them and first place are the Rainbooms and Trixie and the Illusions, Adagio manipulates Trixie into removing the Rainbooms from the competition entirely. In the final battle against the Rainbooms, Adagio and the Dazzlings are eventually defeated and the gem pendants with which they controlled the students are destroyed. As a result, their inability to sing leads to them being chased off in disgrace.

Aside from flashbacks, Adagio's true form is never physically shown in the film, but she and her fellow band members gain pony-like ears, extended ponytails, and translucent bat-like wings. They also summon astral projections of their true siren forms from their pendants.

PERSONALITY:

Throughout the film, Adagio Dazzle is shown to be scheming, manipulative, and only concerned with gaining power and being adored by others. She is able to sway the students' opinion with ease and trick Trixie into removing the Rainbooms from the competition. She also displays a degree of sadism, seen when taking advantage of Sunset Shimmer's insecurities, and a considerable level of intelligence, as she quickly recognizes the Rainbooms as a source of magic. Adagio bears contempt toward her fellow sirens Aria and Sonata, calling them "idiots" and generally disliking their company.

We only have a few rules:

1. Keep profanity low

2. Keep conversations kind and civil

3. Try your best to keep this thread "Adagio Only", unless she is with the rest of the Dazzlings.

4. No trolling

5. No "claiming" art that is not yours

Adagio Dazzle © Hasbro

post-20329-0-84263800-1410667012_thumb.p

post-24665-0-41570100-1407961059_thumb.png

Edited by QueenRarity
  • Brohoof 5

I really like Adagio Dazzle and the other two Dazzlings. Their designs are gorgeous.

f1wn13.jpg

r8tnvm.jpg
hwz6zs.jpg

she reminds me of regina george from mean girls:

tumblr_inline_n7hch7j5VO1r9he9m.gif

SHE'S A GODDESS

• Brohoof 11

It's kinda funny seeing her as a Pony ... I keep getting the impression that she'll turn out to be some other magical creature that fits the 'Sirens' lore. I'm probably wrong though.

• Brohoof 6

It's kinda funny seeing her as a Pony ... I keep getting the impression that she'll turn out to be some other magical creature that fits the 'Sirens' lore. I'm probably wrong though.

My first thought was siren too. Sirenpony?

• Brohoof 3

I would really like to see her and the other two as ponies (in the show).

I really like Adagio Dazzle and the other two Dazzlings. Their designs are gorgeous.

she reminds me of regina george from mean girls:

SHE'S A GODDESS

Wow, there're already fan artworks of her. x) Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

The way she made everyone in the cafeteria fight, yeah, probably a siren.

• Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...

Adagio is way too awesome to be on page 2. I shall remedy that

716600__safe_animated_equestria+girls_re

715896__safe_animated_equestria+girls_su

And she has such pretty hair. I want to play with her hair. Is it wrong that I want to play with her hair? I think I might get a brushable of her now.

Apparently there is a whole lot of merchandise online with this picture:

post-20329-0-09859300-1410495173.jpg

Dawwww!

• Brohoof 4

I just had an epiphany!

Sirens were kinda like mermaids if I remember... So if Adagio is a siren, than maybe this is the way to introduce Sea Ponies to G4!

Like Jeric, I'm probably wrong  :( , but if they did do that, This would be my reactions!

post-26689-0-46591700-1410538226.gif click if gif doesn't animate

I looked for something from ROH where these chants started, but couldn't find anything

• Brohoof 1

@@The JLmleSea ponies have been mentioned in the comics and in one of the books, so apparently they're out there. 

Yes! Yes! Yes! But they need to be in the show too! I loved the Sea Ponies in G1!

Also, to stay on topic... If she's not a Siren... Explain these eyes...

post-26689-0-16762200-1410540323_thumb.png

post-26689-0-16762200-1410540323_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, it's been actually proven that all of the Dazzlings are Sirens. Hasbro even said so. (Couldn't find out where but it's pretty out there by now that the Siren thing is 100% true.)

• Brohoof 2

This EQD article says that the Dazzlings are based off of sirens, at least. We can probably say that much for sure, which is soooo exciting. I am so here for evil siren-ponies.

And I love Adagio and the Dazzlings. They look like fantastic villains!

• Brohoof 1

She's like the epitome of sexiness. Seriously. When I first saw her my jaw dropped to the floor. I was genuinely surprised that she was OK'd by Hasbro.

Regardless, I think I'm in love.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Da dazzlings are 'mazin!!!! 

She is my 2nd favorite dazzling for sure, we all know my favorite dazzling and overall pony/siren/human thing.

tumblr_n9bpehLzf81t9qdr2o3_250.gif

She isn't waifu material though....

Sonata Dusk is omfc 

• Brohoof 2

"Welcome to the show..." Sexy and she know it!

post-27485-0-37723400-1412596509_thumb.jpg

Beautiful, seductive, cocky, manipulative, Adagio was my kind of villain! Loved how she bossed Aria and Sonata around. Shame they're not ponies, I'll never get to see that amazing hair as a mane (yay for fan-art!)

Best facial expressions <3

post-27485-0-72119000-1412596720_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3