Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adagio Dazzle Fan Club

Bird Mom

• 1 month later...

Face is my Pony-kin, the head of the Dazzlings not only has the best hair, ever! But she has the best VA ever!

Oh sure, upoun first viewing, i bought into the Sonata hype! :Points to a Redbubble made Sticker on her laptop cover of Sonata squeeling about "Taco Tuesday!")

But much like Sunset Shimmer, ol AD has grown on me, to the point im working on Fanfiction based around her, post RR. Sure on the outside she appears the typical villian, ala Skelator or M.Bision, but unlike them if you look hard enough you can see more.

Look at her Ego, sure every villian has an ego, but take ADs outfit. It is completely and 110% based around her Cutie Mark. The colors, the design, perfect.

But lets get past Lady Raritys field of expertise and instead examine something else, something ol Scoots can pay tribute too. The chip on her shoulder. This gal has SUCH a big chip its praticly stabbing Aria in the face! Not once, but TWICE her plans have failed, to the point she has lost her abilities (and we presume immortality) at the hands of her foes. Alot for a villian to take in! She has a side kick who is basicly star-screaming her plans, and her other hand is a moron, again, alot to deal with.

Finally, her appearance. Many an artist online (google sunnyq on deviant art) have taken alot of libertys with AD. They have given her commanding presence, physical form in that of weight, height, and girth. While the models of EQgirls are, fine, for cartoon and general mill audiance, lets face it we all want them differnt sizes. With AD alot of artists view her as an amazon type, and not to get to sexual by saying, but wide in the hip. Clearly this is attributed (and not interwebs pron work) to the fact of how she acts, presents herself and is very dominating in scene.

But!...This thread isnt about MY opinion on AD, because i freaking adore her! And you should too!

And then there is this....Argue your way out of these hips yo!

post-15942-0-14398700-1423790512_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I love Adagio, and all the dazzlings for that matter, there songs are the best I love there music, and Adagio is awesome.  

post-31415-0-77392000-1423793412_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Face is my Pony-kin, the head of the Dazzlings not only has the best hair, ever! But she has the best VA ever!

Oh sure, upoun first viewing, i bought into the Sonata hype! :Points to a Redbubble made Sticker on her laptop cover of Sonata squeeling about "Taco Tuesday!")

But much like Sunset Shimmer, ol AD has grown on me, to the point im working on Fanfiction based around her, post RR. Sure on the outside she appears the typical villian, ala Skelator or M.Bision, but unlike them if you look hard enough you can see more.

Look at her Ego, sure every villian has an ego, but take ADs outfit. It is completely and 110% based around her Cutie Mark. The colors, the design, perfect.

But lets get past Lady Raritys field of expertise and instead examine something else, something ol Scoots can pay tribute too. The chip on her shoulder. This gal has SUCH a big chip its praticly stabbing Aria in the face! Not once, but TWICE her plans have failed, to the point she has lost her abilities (and we presume immortality) at the hands of her foes. Alot for a villian to take in! She has a side kick who is basicly star-screaming her plans, and her other hand is a moron, again, alot to deal with.

Finally, her appearance. Many an artist online (google sunnyq on deviant art) have taken alot of libertys with AD. They have given her commanding presence, physical form in that of weight, height, and girth. While the models of EQgirls are, fine, for cartoon and general mill audiance, lets face it we all want them differnt sizes. With AD alot of artists view her as an amazon type, and not to get to sexual by saying, but wide in the hip. Clearly this is attributed (and not interwebs pron work) to the fact of how she acts, presents herself and is very dominating in scene.

But!...This thread isnt about MY opinion on AD, because i freaking adore her! And you should too!

And then there is this....Argue your way out of these hips yo!

Well said, also I wanna know where I can get a sonata sticker, or even better an adagio one!

also more:

dKB8JG5.png

W0k9yRv.jpg

zuxIIVO.png

kBzC0Kc.png

• Brohoof 4

AD is just amazing. Perhaps i am a Pegasister of the old school, perhaps i spent the 90s pining for the likes of Dinobot and Demona, perhaps im just..old. But I love the Misunderstood Villian. I love the Foe that is a step from hero, but there own pride, ego or breeding keeps them from it. I am a fan of conflict, a eager student of drama, Adagio is the perfect female villian imo.

Now mind you! Rarity is STILL best pony, period. But Adagio, oh dear dear Adagio...

Ok before i spend another post in rant, let me just say, re-examine her! Re-look at this character, see her depth and just well, try to look at her past the "evil bitch" persona. Treat her like a 7 course meal, make it past the soup and your, in love.

And then...we have..THESE! Get your shipping ready!

full.png

And of course..on Sunnyq, you are a GOD!

tumblr_ne368lwMrx1rnubimo1_1280.png

img-3499138-1-the_dazzlings___equestria_

You could describe Adagio's personality as sexy sassiness! xD

I COULD describe her as a TRUE female in the mlp universe!...cough

AD is just amazing. Perhaps i am a Pegasister of the old school, perhaps i spent the 90s pining for the likes of Dinobot and Demona, perhaps im just..old. But I love the Misunderstood Villian. I love the Foe that is a step from hero, but there own pride, ego or breeding keeps them from it. I am a fan of conflict, a eager student of drama, Adagio is the perfect female villian imo.

Now mind you! Rarity is STILL best pony, period. But Adagio, oh dear dear Adagio...

Ok before i spend another post in rant, let me just say, re-examine her! Re-look at this character, see her depth and just well, try to look at her past the "evil bitch" persona. Treat her like a 7 course meal, make it past the soup and your, in love.

And then...we have..THESE! Get your shipping ready!

img-3499125-1-full.png

And of course..on Sunnyq, you are a GOD!

tumblr_ne368lwMrx1rnubimo1_1280.png

The best part of this picture, is the nude version,not for the pron or boobies, but the fact Aria is wearing a retainier shirt, shes got a tummy hidding under that outfit! WIN!

Yeah I remember when you made that, but I'd assumed that you had actually started selling that poster!

I never would since all those characters are copyrighted. Even if it's a fan art, I still wouldn't feel right about it.

I've reported the user, who I hope has it taken down, and also I hope all the money he's earned from it is taken as well. 

I COULD describe her as a TRUE female in the mlp universe!...cough

The best part of this picture, is the nude version,not for the pron or boobies, but the fact Aria is wearing a retainier shirt, shes got a tummy hidding under that outfit! WIN!

What do you mean by TRUE female? I was pointing out that I think Adagio's personality is the sassy sexy type.

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean by TRUE female? I was pointing out that I think Adagio's personality is the sassy sexy type.

What i refer too is, her "control". Females in many species (yes human as well!) are the stronger of the two sexs. Often larger, and more powerful, at least in mams. That said, AD breaths control. :shrug: I love her, I want more of her (and her Sisters).

(edited)

reverse__3_by_uotapo-d8dzma2.jpg

I've just been looking at this thing a while now.

The thought of a reformed Adagio sounds adorable and somewhat terrifying. ^^'

The last panel of her has her looking really adorable. xD

Edited by Coco Pommel
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Update on my situation with Redbubble and my Dazzlings poster being sold illegally. I messaged the user and they were kind enough to remove it. I'm very glad it's finally taken care of.

Also, apologies to @applejock for calling her out like that when she bought it. I meant no malicious intent toward you.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!! Finally, a group of people who love Dagi!!  :wub:  She is my FAVORITE. I love her personallity, her beauty,  her lines, her voice, and her ADAGIO-NESS!  I feel she does not get enough admiration. BEST. HUMAN-PONY-EEL. EVER!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adagio Dazzle:

Her hair is fab (Like Pinkie Pie :)And its totally normal to have a singing battle in a lunchroom.

And the person who wrote that she is like the girl from Mean Girls :

I agree  ;)

Luna  :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 1