Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adagio Dazzle Fan Club

Bird Mom

When I first saw Rainbow Rocks and saw Adagio I instantly fell in love with her and her and the Dazzlings styles are really cool, especially since they have so much hair and how Aria and Sonata fit it all in there hoods.

Adagio is best antagonist!!!

I still don't know if Adagio is better a pony or an actual siren, we all saw her and the Dazzlings change into sirens but on the actual hasbro Adagio Dazzle doll box it shows her as a pony and same with the Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk doll box too but why? I mean when Twilight found out that those three girls were sirens, and in Equestria they were singing to gather all the ponies negative energy to power up and such.

adagio_dazzle_vector_by_kimarnic-d858nte

adagio_dazzle_bp_logo_by_wx42-d8alyzz.pn

adagio_by_riouku-d85hvzk.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can perfectly say that Adagio Dazzle was the best villain out of the whole lot. She's just so sinister it brings Tirek to shame.

I remember watching Lily Peet's video about who is the best villain and the award goes to her as she along with the other Sirens were a danger to all of Equestria. And that evil grin...I couldn't keep a straight face when I look at it. (I sure hope she and the other Sirens won't cause any trouble in our world...)

post-20535-0-57565900-1469454019_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I think of Adagio, I imagine a Slenderman-like game where the player has to escape the Canterlot High School at night after the Dazzlings locked all the doors and hid away all the keys. Their goal is to find and catch the player  However, the player can hid in closets, lockers and even be in disguise to trick the Dazzlings. But Adagio is the most intelligent out of the trio and she cannot be fooled that easily. Not only that, she along with the other Dazzlings can even hide themselves to surprise the player. When the player is caught an image will be displayed showing Adagio placing a foot on him/her while giving an evil smile.

This might happen or not but that's all I can imagine. It'll be like playing hide-and-seek.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...