Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question

edficsh

Is this fandom an elaborate troll? If this is a troll then it is an Andy Kaufman level of troll and you have my respect. This is a very serious question.

Is this fandom an elaborate troll? If this is a troll then it is an Andy Kaufman level of troll and you have my respect. This is a very serious question.

is this thread a troll? because if it is it is the dumbest one ive seen...

if so...

695541796_473540.gif

Yes. This fandom is made up of trolls. Everything we have done is an elaborate trolling effort. We watch the show to troll Hasbro and The Hub's ratings for Mlp. Welcome to the Trollocaust. The painstaking genocide of your fragile self esteem will be my swan song.

• Brohoof 1

I will give you a very serious answer:

post-26748-0-24678900-1407976535.jpg

I can assure you that, yes, we actually like this show.

• Brohoof 3

Yes. This fandom is made up of trolls. Everything we have done is an elaborate trolling effort. We watch the show to troll Hasbro and The Hub's ratings for Mlp. Welcome to the Trollocaust. The painstaking genocide of your fragile self esteem will be my swan song.

our 4 year ruse is all a plan formulated by the illuminati and the U.S. government to do agenda 21! Don't believe me? It's the chemtrails! Take these ten pills of iodine or you'll never be free of the zionist nazi lizardman movement! 

• Brohoof 4

I'm trying to understand your subculture.

It's not all that complicated, there isn't much to understand. We like a TV show. Said TV show happens to be targeted to little girls, but it doesn't matter because the show is good. Some of us go to conventions sometimes. Others cosplay occasionally. It's like most fandoms these days, really.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 1

I'm trying to understand your subculture.

To be honest there isnt much to understand really. We just like Ponies, there isn't much more to it :P

Some of us like pony music, art and stories. This forum is for people who want to talk about the show because they think its a good show and fun to watch.

It's not all that complicated, there isn't much to understand. We like a TV show. Said TV show happens to be targeted to little girls, but it doesn't matter because the show is good. Some of us go to conventions sometimes. Others cosplay occasionally. It's like most fandoms these days, really.

You beat me by a microsecond xD

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Banul. For a group whose fundamental premises are based on friendship, some of your responses seemed like the antithesis of your philosophy, though I do understand the aggression. I assume most of your interactions with people outside of your culture start with aggression, not starting from your group but an outside group. I assume your responses are out of habit because most of your interactions with the rest of humanity are negative. I don't believe there are good or bad people in the world, just good people and people. Don't give in to human nature and become people. I have no qualms with your culture and would do nothing to hinder its growth. Just keep doing what you are doing and make sure to be good people. 

• Brohoof 4

I assume most of your interactions with people outside of your culture start with aggression, . I assume your responses are out of habit because most of your interactions with the rest of humanity are negative.

I Feel like this is an insult for some reason

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Banul. For a group whose fundamental premises are based on friendship, some of your responses seemed like the antithesis of your philosophy, though I do understand the aggression. I assume most of your interactions with people outside of your culture start with aggression, not starting from your group but an outside group. I assume your responses are out of habit because most of your interactions with the rest of humanity are negative. I don't believe there are good or bad people in the world, just good people and people. Don't give in to human nature and become people. I have no qualms with your culture and would do nothing to hinder its growth. Just keep doing what you are doing and make sure to be good people. 

Hark methinks someone cannot take a joke, and is judging based on humor

• Brohoof 1

You seem like a good guy. Maybe you could consider giving the show a chance? Only if you want to though.

You already made an account here after all.   :catface:

I thought you were a troll at first, but maybe you actually aren't   :blink:  :)

Edited by Hovershy

You seem like a good guy. Maybe you could consider giving the show a chance? Only if you want to though.

You already made an account here after all.   :catface:

I thought you were a troll at first, but maybe you actually aren't   :blink:  :)

^^^^^this here is basically what i was just it gonna say