Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What do you think of the Kermit Meme?

UCD

So I've been seeing Kermit the Frog all over my Facebook and Twitter for the past few weeks. Anyone else noticed his rise in popularity? He has become a meme of sorts. I personally find it funny, but I can understand the language associated with the meme (it tends to be more on the "ghetto" side, if that makes sense) which most internet dwellers can't comprehend.

What's cool about this meme is that it was made by people outside of the usual meme crowd. It's a common man's meme, if you will. Black Twitter loves it to pieces. 

Anyways, what does everyone seem to think of the Kermit meme? Is it good, bad, or just plain rude?

Here's an example if you don't know what I'm talking about.

post-27937-0-89562900-1408043627_thumb.jpg

I'd say it's just a way for folks to be anonymously condescending toward other folks who annoy them.

But that's none of my business.

This tea is bomb though right?  :lol:

Interesting meme. Im sure it will be popular for a few months then fade into obscurity.  :maud:

post-592-0-29707500-1394914109.png

BUT THIS ROCK THO.  :maud: 

We should petition to replace Kermit with Maud.  :nom:  I just find Maud to be a better fit for the intention of the meme.

But this tea is on point though

• Brohoof 1

We should petition to replace Kermit with Maud.  :nom:  I just find Maud to be a better fit for the intention of the meme.

But this tea is on point though

We should petition to replace everything with Maud. I find Maud to be a better fit for life.

Rocks is love.

Rocks is life.

All memes are terrible.

Every. Single. One.

F4Du9wL.jpg

I disagree, but that photo straight cracks me up, so good job sir.

Aw man, I freakin' love The Muppets! I remember watching the movies when I was a wee lad.....

Anyways, this Kermit meme seems pretty funny, although I'm gonna have to look up more in order to get a solid opinion...

F'reals, though! Best dang tea I ever tea'd!

All these peeps be comin' up at my door askin' fo' mo' tea man! I be all like "whach'u people want from me?!" and they be all like "dat tea brotha!" And I'm like "aw heeellll naw man! Git' your own tea you bums!"

I'm too white for this....