Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Silent Hill 2015 Teaser

Vemillia Nightshade

Attention all Silent Hill Fans! A new game is coming out. It currently is only a teaser but it is in the hands of Hideo Kojima, the creator of the famous Metal Gear Solid series. The fact that the teaser ends with them playing the original Silent Hill theme says allot. It is either he will revamp the original game or he will make a new game with the first three games formula, but with maybe new mechanics. Who knows, but this is not a bullshit trailer nor a CGI movie. So what do you think? Will you look forward to the new addition to the Silent Hill series?

Attention all Silent Hill Fans! A new game is coming out. It currently is only a teaser but it is in the hands of Hideo Kojima, the creator of the famous Metal Gear Solid series. The fact that the teaser ends with them playing the original Silent Hill theme says allot. It is either he will revamp the original game or he will make a new game with the first three games formula, but with maybe new mechanics. Who knows, but this is not a bullshit trailer nor a CGI movie. So what do you think? Will you look forward to the new addition to the Silent Hill series?

Gonna get this just to play as Norman Reedus!!! plus it looks pretty good

(edited)

Edit: It is official! Darrel from Walking Dead is the main character of the new Silent Hill game. There is also a playable demo of Silent Hills to play. The demo is reviewed highly and is guaranteed to scare the crap out of you.

The demo is called P.T. on the Playstation store. It's a free demo.

Epic bump up for effect and to let you know I edited my post.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

Norman Reedus is Uhhhhhhhhh! I'm not gay but he's my man crush. Also i love Silent hill, hopes it's as good as the first and second of the series and also the OST.

even straight men have a man crush, you are not alone my friend...hes HOT! (no-homo)

• Brohoof 1

Because the series needs another reimagining of the first game, right? :lol:

I hate trailers that have no gameplay, but Kojima and original SH theme song, and it looks so pretty... :(

I still need to get SH2-4, Origins and Homecoming. So much of the series I've yet to play. >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNCxV4mxUw

Some gameplay here. Silent Hill in first person is pretty weird but if it works then that shit's gonna be scary. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Because the series needs another reimagining of the first game, right? :lol:

I hate trailers that have no gameplay, but Kojima and original SH theme song, and it looks so pretty... :(

I still need to get SH2-4, Origins and Homecoming. So much of the series I've yet to play. >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNCxV4mxUw

Some gameplay here. Silent Hill in first person is pretty weird but if it works then that shit's gonna be scary. :lol:

P.T is a excellent demo for something that is based in strictly first person view. I dare say the content in it is the definition of what Silent Hill should be. I really am looking forward to Hideo Kojima's full game of Silent Hills. As for the trailer, Kojima is a notorious troll when it comes to game trailers, particularly teaser trailers.

I am such a HUGE fan of Silent Hill. I have every single one of them. I hope this one comes out on computer as I do not have any next-gen consoles.

I solute you sir! As for if it will come out on PC, that is unknown. I cannot say it will not however. I think it will come out on PC but not before the PS4 console release of the full game. I am really looking forward to the full version of this game and prey that it can rectify the mistakes of pasts games after Silent Hill 3.

Kojima is a god among gods as far as game design goes. He knows what he's doing. :lol:

I don't have a PS4 so I won't get to play the demo. I should probably watch the full playthrough instead of just the one video.

(edited)

Yes, I would recommend that. It's a rather interesting demo and Hideo isn't doing this on his own. He has one of the best horror experts around helping him. His name is Director Guillermo del Toro and he is the mastermind behind the frightening scenery in P.T. and will be behind the frightening scenery of the full game. With Norman Reedus playing the role of the main character, this is going to be the game that will blow Silent Hill out of the pit of decline and back into the hands of definitive horror.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

I solute you sir! As for if it will come out on PC, that is unknown. I cannot say it will not however. I think it will come out on PC but not before the PS4 console release of the full game. I am really looking forward to the full version of this game and prey that it can rectify the mistakes of pasts games after Silent Hill 3.

Silent Hill Downpour did not come out on PC :( 

Silent Hill Downpour did not come out on PC :(

Dang. I think maybe the recent high quality games maybe too powerful for PCs currently. I do think that they will come for PC in the future and I would image that Downpour and Silent Hills will come out on PC once they can find a way to get the games on PC. It's possible that Downpour was not going to be on PC because it maybe too difficult to play. IDK exactly.

You know those dreams you never have but eventually come true and turn out to be something you always wanted? This is one of those things. :o

Seriously, this is awesome. I will certainly be closely watching and anticipating this release. :D

• Brohoof 1

You know those dreams you never have but eventually come true and turn out to be something you always wanted? This is one of those things. :o

Seriously, this is awesome. I will certainly be closely watching and anticipating this release. :D

I'm really looking forward to this myself. I can't wait to see Kojima's full game in action when it comes out.