Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout: End Of The Road

Stone Cold Applejack

Ok. This is my first Fallout RP. This should be good if you commit to it. So make your character like below.

Name: Star Gaze

Race: Zebra (only ponies and zebras)

Home location: Tribe (only stables, tribes, or towns

Appearance: brown stripes. Emerald green eyes. Short mohawk. Star with a swirl in it as a cutie mark

3 skills: shooting small arms, lock pick, survival

This takes place in New Pegasus. And yes we will end up going to New Pegasus and do what you will. There will be quests and a few mysteries to solve. After a while into the RP you can join a group. If you have any questions just ask. Below are the rules.

RULES:

No god modding

No goth ponies or loners

You will each start off with a revolver

I'm the game master you ain't

If you sign up you better post (you don't know how much that pisses me off)

Skills can only be:

Survival

Small guns

Big guns

Lock pick

Sneak

Speech

Barter

Science

Unarmed

Explosives

Repair

Melee

Edited by Semper Fi

Name:Melody Light

Race:Unicorn

Home:Wanderer

Appearance:Dark brown coat,long yellow mane always tied back,brown eyes,cutie mark of a music note.

Skills:Repair,unarmed,survival

Alright didn't anyone would join this. You need to bump up your age since this is Fallout: Equestria we are talking about.

Name: Star Gaze

Wow!  Same name as the main character in my fanfic!!  lol

Name: Quick Strike

Race: Earth Pony

Home: Appleloosa/Wanderer

Appearance: post-28325-0-83338200-1408884566_thumb.png

Skills: small guns, big guns, survival

FULL BIO HERE

Edited by nx9100

Wow! Same name as the main character in my fanfic!! lol

Name: Quick Strike

Race: Earth Pony

Home: Appleloosa/Wanderer

Appearance: (will update tonight)

Skills: small guns, big guns, survival

Bio: Quick Strike was born in the slave town of Appleloosa, after his father 'helped himself' to one of the slaves. After an unknown pony killed his father during an attack on the town when he was 9, his mother escaped, leaving the young colt to fend for himself. Growing up mostly alone in the Wasteland, Quick Strike was forced to learn how to survive. After picking up his father's revolver, he practiced with it every day, and became quite the expert shooter, earning himself both his cutie-mark and name (as a slaver/slave child, he wasn't named, or even wanted). The long years wandering the wastes have been harsh, and some ponies question his sanity (he has been observed talking to snakes). He loves a good fight, and en even better shootout, and is capable of welding multiple types of firearms. Using his skills, he makes a living as a hired gun, bounty hunter, whatever.

Weird right. Your in.

Damn ponies only? What about the griffins? They were in FOE. Lol just let me make a new pegasisters lol. And what gear are we starting with?

Do hard to imagine griffons in this or my other rps. The gear is a weak revolver, no armor, saddle bags, and 1 7 oz. bag of healing powder.

If anyone has any OC NPCs they want to add PM me it or tell me on here.

Alright didn't anyone would join this. You need to bump up your age since this is Fallout: Equestria we are talking about.

Okay is 20 alright? I like to keep the characters at or close to my age,which is why I said 14..sorry,I wasn't thinking,just went with what I usually do.

Name: Mister Re

Race:  Earth pony

Home location: Stable 033 (exiled)

Appearance: Snow white coat, Pale blond mane and tail, Skimpy but built composition.

Skills: Speech, Big guns, Science

Edited by MisterRe

@

@_@ Derp I'll post it soon enough. I am currently posting a very long rp post.

Apparel: Combat armor, glasses, 

Weapon: Combat shotgun, megaphone

S:3

P:6

E:2
C:9

I:5

A:7

L:8

Notable characteristics (All others 15-25)

Speech: 100

Small arms: 50

Barter: 75

Name: Soprano Aurora

Race: Pegasus

Home location: Canterlot

Appearance: See http://mlpforums.com...no-aurora-r7043

3 skills: Science, Speech, Sneak

Notes: If speaking another language, Soprano speaks Japanese :)

Sure youe in. Rp has started. http://mlpforums.com/topic/108465-fallout-end-of-the-road/#entry3017827

One more thing you do know speech means like persuasiveness.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this RP still open? If so, I guess I'll apply. If it isn't, oh well, I'll move on.

Name: Malt Mix

Race: Unicorn

Home Location: Town

Appearance: Tan coat, blazing red mane, cocktail shaker cutie mark.

Tagged skills: Speech, Survival, Barter.

Mini-Bio: After hunting out in the wastes one day, Malt returned to his home town of Neighpton to see the town in flames, sacked by raiders. He never got back in time to see his family or bar again. Now he wanders the wastes, making caps working at bars throughout towns or cooking in smaller towns that lack saloons to keep ponies happy.

Is this RP still open? If so, I guess I'll apply. If it isn't, oh well, I'll move on.

Name: Malt Mix

Race: Unicorn

Home Location: Town

Appearance: Tan coat, blazing red mane, cocktail shaker cutie mark.

Tagged skills: Speech, Survival, Barter.

Mini-Bio: After hunting out in the wastes one day, Malt returned to his home town of Neighpton to see the town in flames, sacked by raiders. He never got back in time to see his family or bar again. Now he wanders the wastes, making caps working at bars throughout towns or cooking in smaller towns that lack saloons to keep ponies happy.

Ok you can join but I'm gonna need you to start off in Neighton and I'll try to get Soprano to invite you to our conversation. Also you have a weak revolver now and how does your character feel about zebras? Does he hate them or ok with them?

Ok you can join but I'm gonna need you to start off in Neighton and I'll try to get Soprano to invite you to our conversation. Also you have a weak revolver now and how does your character feel about zebras? Does he hate them or ok with them?

He's fine with Zebras, but doesn't really know his way around a revolver. He's more of a "solve problems with speaking" type of guy. And that's fine if he starts off in Neighton.