1. 1. So, what is it?

• Closet Brony
    • Hipster Brony
    • Moderate
    • Artist Brony
    • Shipper
    • Other

So, what kind of brony are you? Below is a reference for types

Closet Brony: Doesn't want anybody to know his/her obsession over ponies. Might tell a few friends, but doesn't want anyone else to know, especially his/her parents.

Hipster Brony: Buys all the merchandise, always has the shirts, and keeps up to date on anything pony coming out.

Moderate: Likes ponies, likes merchandise, but doesn't  completely go crazy over his/her ponies.

Artist brony: Draws characters of the show, makes music, and usually likes to buy prints

Shipper: No pony, this is no place for you.

Other: A brony that just doesn't fit any of the categories. 

Other brony/ Closet Brony

Only my parents know and I'd like to keep it that way. Oh and I like to write fanfics and stuff so I'm not sure if that would make me part artist brony, but whatever.

Im an other, its one of many fandoms im part of but by no means takes precedence over anythung else. Also dont care who knows if they have a problem with it or think im gay that doesnt affect me in anyway.

I think I'm a moderate, only because I've moved and I'm still figuring out my future commitment to this fandom. I hope I'm staying if time and money permits me to be with you guys.

Moderate.. i recommend mlp to my friends but only when we are talking about tv shows we like.. i'm pretty open about being a brony

i would wear a fluttershy hat in public..

tumblr_m3iz1hkRYM1qddo5h.png

or any mlp merch! there are only dolls here no hoodies or hats

Well, let's see...

I've bought a decent amount of merch and plan on buying more in the future.  I've drawn pony-related images and made pony-inspired music.  Oh and I support RainbowPie, TwiDash, and DaringDash.  Also, I'm in love with Rainbow Dash (I guess that's technically ME X RD).  So what kinda Brony am I???  I seem to fit into several categories.  Does that make me...  A SUPER Brony??!?  The next evolution of Brony??

I'm eager to know. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

i'm kinda a closet brony, but I don't have any merch. I would like to be artistic, and I DON'T do shipfics. Only my mother knows so I guess i'm a closet bro. But I WILL get 1 piece of merch for mlp, hopefully.

Edited by The Boring Legend
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a hipster/Shipper Brony. At school, I'm known as the Pony guy...I usually go to school with 3 or 4 things on me MLP related (Bracelet, Messenger bag, shirt, 3DS skin, etc.) And when something is announced, I know immediately, but I also ship! RariJack, TwiDash, OctaScratch, whatever we call Derpy x Dr. Hooves, and on and on...

• Brohoof 2

Well, going by the opening post, I guess I'd be more of a moderate than anything else. I buy some merchandise, watch the show, read the comics, and develop my OCs, but my life really doesn't revolve around the fandom.

Well well well. I seem to be a moderate brony/artist (Kinda) I like to practice on my pony art (Been a while since I did it, also I need a new processor upgrade), I listen to like 4-5 hours of MLP brony music or even videos a day. I never read a fanfic of MLP (If there's a good one, link?) I'm planing of buying MLP merchandise. I'm open on being a brony to TRUE friends and my family knows big time...

So I'm a moderate, artist and I sometimes tend to obsessive over the show because its so awesome! (Though Rainbow Dash is my favorite)

Edited by WubaDubDash

I am a shipper from way back so its only natural for me to do it with mlp. Also I am an artist so there is that too.

Biggest otps right now are Fluttercord and a complicated thing between Pinkie Dash and Daring Doo