Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be on MLP

Hailcanuseacomputer

I would say no, why? I have no idea........Oh wait because my favorite character is being made fun of

What do you mean they are making fun of her? By fans? Every pony is made fun of. Of course she's called a background pony a lot, but that is really the only thing she gets made fun of about, and that's not even true.

Edited by VisualSpectrum

Noooooo applejack made fun of even by the bitch at charge

People make fun of Rarity, too. They say she's a snob, a bitch, not generous at all, annoying, I can go on... she gets her share of hate, too. Rarity and Applejack are my two favorite ponies, and I it when people make fun of them. However, not everyone makes fun of them. 

People make fun of Rarity, too. They say she's a snob, a bitch, not generous at all, annoying, I can go on... she gets her share of hate, too. Rarity and Applejack are my two favorite ponies, and I it when people make fun of them. However, not everyone makes fun of them. 

You don't get it do you? I mean even the makers of the show make fun of applejack, megan mcarthy (or whatever she's called) made fun of applejack 

I would want is to be some kind of funny one liner or something like that. I woulf give it my all but I dont know about my voice acting ability.

this would be my reaction after I totally flipped my sh¡t and fanboyed over everything but yeah.

You don't get it do you? I mean even the makers of the show make fun of applejack, megan mcarthy (or whatever she's called) made fun of applejack 

It was hard to understand you. The writers make fun of the other ponies too. If you are going to hate everyone who works for MLP because one person made fun of your favorite character,you need to grow up.

I think we already had a brony in the show before. I believe it was that brown pegasus with the black and purple hair in the episode Trade Ya. :o

If I had the chance to join the show, I would probably decline it. While it would be a great to try out voice acting and immortalise my name in the credits, I just think that being on MLP: FiM with no voice acting skills would be really overwhelming.

Samurai Equine is a war horse, and war horses have no place on a relatively peaceful show about friendship and the day-to-day slices of pony life. :(

Okay, actually, Equestria isn't THAT peaceful, but even so... I fear my character would end up just being like those silent guard ponies in the background. Just standing around, doing some grunt work here and there, but never actually being utilized when there is danger around.