Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls //STILL SEARCHING\\

Demonic Soulz

Name: Aqua
Type (Nobody, Somebody, etc.): Somebody

Why do you want to roleplay (RP) as this character?: Because I formed an attachment to her in the game and I think I have her character down.

Physical Attributes
Age (Include Birthday If Possible): 19
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Soft Blue
Skin Color: Fair
Tattoos/Piercings (Be Specific): None
Clothing Style: http://images.wikia..../9/99/AQUA1.png
Posture: Straight, Regal, Strong
Righty or Lefty: Right
Weapon of Choice: Master Keeper
Shotlocks: Lightbloom, Bubble Blaster, Prism Rain
Other Identifiers (Scars, Glasses, Braces, Freckles, etc.): Aqua's Armorhttp://images.wikia..../Aqua_armor.png
What the character sees as his/her greatest physical flaw: (i don't think she has one)

http://images.wikia..../BBSFM_Aqua.png

Mental Attributes
Power/Talents/Skills (Be Specific): Magic Based Fighter (second only to Master Xehanort), Can use Reflect Spell without tire, Spell Weaver, Ghost Drive, Blade Charge & Sky Climber are her command styles, she's creative and has said skills good enough to make the Wayfinders, Is a good motivational speaker, born leader, reliable. 
Personality: Aqua shows some similarities to Kairi, which she shows by making good luck charms for her friends. She also has a devotion to her friends similar to that of Sora's, for she did everything in her power to protect Ventus from harm and even sacrificed herself to save Terra. Her personality is serious, kind, strong willed, and responsible, as she is the most reliable of the three. She is always worrying about Terra and Ventus, who are two of her closest friends. She has been shown to be blushing and embarrassed when Zack asks her to a date, shaking her head and arms in an attempt to compose herself. She seems rather modest, as despite becoming a master she still referred to herself as a trainee. The only time she referred to herself as "Master Aqua" was toward the end, when she fights the possessed Terra. 
Mannerisms: Aqua is respectful to elders, kind, loving and sisterly to her friends, she is modest in her abilities and keeps a level head. If you threaten her friends you will be in trouble.
Likes (List at least 5, not including people): Training, Reading, Stargazing, Swimming, Playing
Dislikes (List at least 3, not including people): Unversed, Darkness, Anything not good.
Repeated Sayings: 'Terra, Ven, nothing will ever keep us apart.'
How does this character see him/herself?: Even though she is a master she is humble and looks at herself still as a student and needing to still learn. 
How does this character express him/herself?: She expresses herself through her words and actions
Patience Level: High
Description of sense of humor: Her sense of humor is gentle and subtle even though she's grown up with boys her whole life.
Optimist or Pessimist: Optimist
Biggest Regret: Not being able to save Terra or awake Ven
Biggest Accomplishment: Fulfilling her dream of being a Keyblade Master
Secret Desires: She wants to bring her, Terra and Ven together again, restore the Land of Departure and set things right.
Describe his/her Morals: She has high morals and does whats right, through her own perspective and how she was trained and raised
What the character sees as his/her greatest non-physical flaw: None

Social Attributes
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gets Along With (List at least 3 people): Terra, Ven, Kairi, Sora, Riku
Does NOT Get Along With (List at least 2 people): Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Braig
How does he/she perceive other people/society?: They are the future generation that should be able to set things right.
How do other people/society perceive this character?: Not sure
How would a friend describe him/her?: Trustworth, Reliable, Honest, Strong Willed, Loving, Caring
Spiritual Orientation?: Kingdom Hearts doesn't have one
Background/History (Include parentage, family, etc.; Be Specific!):http://kingdomhearts...a.com/wiki/Aqua (read this, it has everything about her.)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry everypony that i have been away, i really do appoligize, sorry, i have been trying to get to Indiana, Hitchhiking. Not an easy task. Most wifi networks do not allow me to access the forums for more than 5 mins, i get back and theres a lot of posts on the friends rp :0 I can skype anywhere so if you wish ( Shadowblunt2554@gmail.com or Back Slash skype id, also in my profile page) Sorry again Ladies and Gentlecolts

Edited by BackSlash2554

I have been homeless for almost 8 years, this is nothing new to me, i am currently trying to get on my feet, a friend of mine offered me to stay with them in indiana but they were unable to bring me there. Its cool, i have already hitched over 16,000 miles across america in the past 7 years. 

If you're still looking for people...then may I join?

Name: Cormax

Affiliation: organazation IIIX

Appearance: Since he almost never takes off his hood, not many people, or nobodies know his face, his brown hair can sometimes be seen under his hood

Weapon: a dual cutlass, similar to that of the blue spirits from avatar the last Airbender, almost never feels the need to use both. He has named them, Seabreeze

Affinity/element: Air

Fighting style: He often uses his swords to cut through his enemies defense, like wind through the sky, uses his swords to create blades of wind to attack from a distance

Is that good?

• Brohoof 1