Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Your favourite Star Wars character(s)?

Derpaholic

Who doesn't love Darth Vader? Nobody, that's who. ;)

http://www.torontorealtyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/nosense1.JPG

Yoda is another favorite of course, coolest super-old alien guy ever. :lol:

Can't really think of a completely bad Star Wars character except Jar-Jar though. I also really liked Starkiller in the Force Unleashed games actually, shame we'll probably never see the 3rd part in his story... thanks Disney. :okiedokielokie:

Drath Vader

Hmmm who is this Drath Vader you speak of?Is it a new type of sith lord?The name don't sound very intimidating :grin:.

My Favourite would be Kreia.There's no pleasing her.

Edited by MOSFETv2
  • Brohoof 1

-Original Trilogy-

Han Solo (With Lando as a very close second)

[No picture needed :P]

"Sorry about the mess."

-Knights of the Old Republic-

HK-47, meatbags!

post-2801-0-34038200-1413205960.png

"I apologize, master. Although you are a meatbag, I will not refer to you as such."

-Expanded Universe/comics-

Grand Admiral Thrawn!

post-2801-0-45440100-1413206214_thumb.jpg

"But... It was so artistically done."

Edited by Literally Snails

Well to name a few...

Luke Skywalker has always been a favorite of course.

luke-skywalker-the-joker-geeks-and-cleat

Oola, the lovely twi'lek slave girl who sadly met her end early in ROTJ(or did she?)

oola.jpg

Jacen and Jaina Solo

Jacen-Jaina-Solo.jpg

Darth Vader, because who doesn't like him

Illustration5314.jpg

Taun We, the beautiful Kaminoan alien in Attack Of The Clones, she was one of the few truly great characters in the prequel films, and yet she got so little screen time.

Taun_We.jpg

Sebulba, yes, this guy was an asshole but damn he was a cool character, another of the few good characters introduced in the Prequels.

SEBULBA.jpg

Aayla Secura, the idea of a twi'lek jedi was a cool idea, honestly. But since she's one of the better prequel characters...say it with me  now...she gets very little screen time. Ironically the most time she spent on screen was her death scene. That said the Clone Wars TV series did treat the character better.

Aayla-aayla-secura-33526012-500-400.jpg

Kyle Katarn, I think of all the characters created for the video games, he is definately the most developed of them.

223505-119461-kyle-katarn.jpg

Galen 'Starkiller' Marek. I admit it, I enjoy both of the Force Unleashed games, the first more than the second and Galen was one of the reasons why.

Secretapprentice_black.jpg

Edited by HopeTheWanderer

Kitt (mother f***ing) Fisto
2366326-galaxy_at_wars_fisto.jpg
Dude is so bad ass he holds his own against Grevious and actually lasts a little while against Palpatine before he is finally killed.

@HopeTheWanderer,

Sebulba almost killed Jar Jar, so bonus points to him (Sebulba).

Indeed.

Although, am I the only one who thinks that if Jar Jar didn't have any dialogue and maybe less of a clumsy oaf, he would be a decent character :P

Because we have been shown that Gungans can be competent(Tarpals is a good example of that) and are interesting, its just that Jar Jar ruined their reputation.

• 3 years later...

1. Obi-Wan

2. Qui-Gon Jinn (too bad they killed him in the first prequel)

3. Darth Vader (yes, I even like Hayden Christenson as Anakin. Sue me)

4. Ahsoka Tano

5. Han Solo (J.J. Abrams: "Hey, people have been waiting thirty freakin' years to see this character again; why don't we have him die like a moron in the first installment of the new trilogy?")

6. Count Dooku

7. Lando Calrissian 

8. Yoda

9. Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

10. R2-D2

11. Cad Bane

12. Grand Moff Tarkin 

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a fan of the bounty hunters like, boba fett, cad bane and Embo. As for the dark side,  the inquisitor, darth vader, darth maul, and star killer. 

Most of my favorite characters come from the movies. Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, General Grievous, Luke Skywalker, old school Yoda, the newer Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Oh my, so many to choose from! But okay, I can do this! I might categorize them for clarity though (and that way I can add more!)

Favorite character from the movies (overall): Yoda, the Jedi-freaking-master. My all-time favorite (in any category). A font of wisdom, strength and serenity.

Favorite character(s) from the Prequels: Watto and Jar Jar Binks. Yes Jar Jar; Star Wars needs humor and the human element (even if he isn't human). If it gets too dark it loses sight of what the whole saga is about. Watto is just a beautiful, flawed little Toydarian trying to make his way in the galaxy.

Favorite EU character (or Legends if you want to go that way): Mara Jade. Simply a great character that seethes with soul and dimension.

Clone Wars character: Ahsoka Tano. One of my favorites in any category really. She's the best thing to happen to SW Rebels as well.

Best villain: Emperor Palpatine. Such a rotten, maneuvering, Sidious hideous Sith of the worst kind. Perfect.

Best droid(s): R2-D2 and C-3PO of course, I don't care if they're the obvious choice. Gotta love IG-88 though, and R4-P17.

I could keep going with every imaginable sub and sub-sub category, but I could go on forever. This is too much fun! :D

I'd probably go with TK 4601, Tarvyn Lareka, a non clone stormtrooper in the 501st Legion. He's got a rather interesting backstory for a stormtrooper, and I'd recommend a quick read to anyone who is interested. I really hope they put him in the Han Solo movie, seeing as they've added him in the novel Battlefront II.
Related image

• 3 years later...

Dash Rendar (Shadows of the Empire on PC)

Jix (some guy Darth Vader hired in the Shadows of the Empire comic)

Kyle Katarn

Jerec (Dark Forces II:  Jedi Knight)

Admiral Fyarr

Nym (from the Starfighter video games)

Vana Sage (from the Starfighter video games)

Baron Fel:fabulous:

General Veers

Boba Fett (and a descendant of his in the Legends comics)

IG-88:wub:

Dengar:pistachio:

Talon Karrde (Thrawn Trilogy)

Captain Pellaeon (Thrawn Trilogy)

Kir Kanos

The original Starkiller (but I never played:( Force Unleashed I)

Beings who came :sealed:very close to killing Darth Vader, please list them:sneer: