Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a military fanatic

Stone Cold Applejack

What got you interested in the military?

My family was the biggest. A lot of my family was in the military. Also wars movies like Saving Private Ryan, The Pacific, and Platoon.

What's your favorite Restaurant? Fast food joint? Candy? Potato chip flavor? I'm sorry I can only think of questions about food. :muffins:

KFC, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and Hometown Pizza are my favorite restaurants

Are you interested in some historical military (WW2 for example)?

You must not know me. If you did you would know I'm the biggest WWII fanatic since USMCBrony141 left.
  • Brohoof 4

do/did you go to cadets?

are you or will you join the military and if so, what as?

I'm 13 but when I turn 18 and graduate high school I'm joining the marines. And as fo what as hopefully a infantry man, artilley gunner, or tank driver. I sorta leaning towards a grunt (infantry)
  • Brohoof 1

If the Mane Six graduated from Officer School and you were their superior, what positions would you give each of them?

Oh never thought of this. I like this.

Applejack: infantry

Fluttershy: Corpsman (medic)

Twilight: Artillery spotter

Rarity: Infantry

Pinkie Pie: Driver (all I could think of)

Rainbow Dash: Artillery gunner (Rainbow hair stands out)

• Brohoof 1

Oh never thought of this. I like this.

Applejack: infantry

Fluttershy: Corpsman (medic)

Twilight: Artillery spotter

Rarity: Infantry

Pinkie Pie: Driver (all I could think of)

Rainbow Dash: Artillery gunner (Rainbow hair stands out)

Makes sense.

If you were training them for hand to hand combat, who do you think would be the best at it?

What are your moral and/or spiritual views regarding the ethics of war and violence?

My moral view of war is that its a stupid thing mankind has created. Really war is based on ideologies and men are sent to die for those beliefs. The reason I want to join the military is to protect the marine on my left, the marine on my right, and the marine behind him. I won't fight for ideas I'll fight for the men brave enough to face death for those ideas.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm 13 but when I turn 18 and graduate high school I'm joining the marines. And as fo what as hopefully a infantry man, artilley gunner, or tank driver. I sorta leaning towards a grunt (infantry)

im also 13, when i turn 16 i will be able to join the reserves for the military.i will hopefully join as a sniper or join the QDG(cavalry). i will try to join as a officer though.

What era of millitary history do u like most?

(like ww2, line, medieval, high)

Sorry I haven't gotten to this. As for your question WWII. Simply cuz that is a war that is fun to study. Also the main reason is the soldiers. WWII marines are the spittin' image of the USMC. And in WWII those men were the marines, they were the army, they were the navy, they were the air force, they were heros.

im also 13, when i turn 16 i will be able to join the reserves for the military.i will hopefully join as a sniper or join the QDG(cavalry). i will try to join as a officer though.

You do know being a sniper is a extremely hard job. Its nothing compared to Call of Duty. You have to be an extremely good shot.
  • Brohoof 1

Which tank is your favourite?

Do you like soda?

Which fighter plane is the best for you?

Do you like baguettes? Everyone likes baguettes!

Edited by Cuddly doggy

Which tank is your favourite?

Do you like soda?

Which fighter plane is the best for you?

Do you like baguettes? Everyone likes baguettes!

1. M4 Sherman tank is my favorite

2. Yes very much. Dr. Pepper is my favorite

3. F4 phatom is my favorite modern fighter.I like its design. F4 Corsair is my fav WWII plane.

4. What is that?

@semper fi

i know and am one of the best shots in my county from cadets.i already am beginning to get private tutoring from my commanders.

Oh. Well hope you make it. Hopefully if you join the marines you don't hit me in the ass.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry I haven't gotten to this. As for your question WWII. Simply cuz that is a war that is fun to study. Also the main reason is the soldiers. WWII marines are the spittin' image of the USMC. And in WWII those men were the marines, they were the army, they were the navy, they were the air force, they were heros.

Personally i like the wermacht more than any other army at the time. Not for what they did, and GOD NO for who they fought. But firstly, i <3 those uniforms and helmets they had, also the weaponry they used was awsome... M42s especially, lets not even talk about tanks and planes =)

Also the fact that they actually fought to the last mm of land with enemies on both fronts makes em my fav as an army in ww2.

Personally i like the wermacht more than any other army at the time. Not for what they did, and GOD NO for who they fought. But firstly, i <3 those uniforms and helmets they had, also the weaponry they used was awsome... M42s especially, lets not even talk about tanks and planes =)

Also the fact that they actually fought to the last mm of land with enemies on both fronts makes em my fav as an army in ww2.

Well yes the German army did fight pretty hard but never to the last man. The Soviets were the ones that did that. Like you I also show some respect to the axis powers. Mostly to Japan for their bravery and code. Death before dishonor. The Japs would rather face death then live and be captured.

It's type of bread from France. Very tasty.

One more question:

Would you like take part in a war?

Yes I would like to take part in a war. The most brave you could get is if you served in a war. Although I don't like war hell no one does, but I will do my part in it.

Do you want only take part in a war,but not die on a war? Do you think that die on a war is the greatest honor for a man?

1. I would die for the fellow soldiers around me. I will die helping them.

2. Yes that man or woman died for their country. That is the biggest sacrifice a service man/woman can do.