Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a military fanatic

Stone Cold Applejack

Well yes the German army did fight pretty hard but never to the last man. The Soviets were the ones that did that. Like you I also show some respect to the axis powers. Mostly to Japan for their bravery and code. Death before dishonor. The Japs would rather face death then live and be captured.

I mean some german units fought on even after berlin fell. The soviets were like a meat grinder actually lol =o

I mean some german units fought on even after berlin fell. The soviets were like a meat grinder actually lol =o

The Soviets were brutal. They were no better than the Germans. In fact the only thing that separates the Soviets and the Germans was the Soviets were on our side.

The Soviets were brutal. They were no better than the Germans. In fact the only thing that separates the Soviets and the Germans was the Soviets were on our side.

Actually Stalin killed 1 million (or 2...) more than Hitler (non-millitary) and didn't really get condemed as much. Also the Soviets raped and looted everything they conquered. Most Eastern countries were terrified of the Soviets taking over after the war. I mean im Romanian and allied pilots shot over Romania were not given over to the Germans. After the war there was nobody to evacuate them so they actually painted a american flag on the side of a messerschmitt to ask for them to pick up the POW, they also had a letter praying to not let the Soviets take control ( obviously it didnt work) but pretty muich Stalin was the devil fr most Eastern european countries.

Actually Stalin killed 1 million (or 2...) more than Hitler (non-millitary) and didn't really get condemed as much. Also the Soviets raped and looted everything they conquered. Most Eastern countries were terrified of the Soviets taking over after the war. I mean im Romanian and allied pilots shot over Romania were not given over to the Germans. After the war there was nobody to evacuate them so they actually painted a american flag on the side of a messerschmitt to ask for them to pick up the POW, they also had a letter praying to not let the Soviets take control ( obviously it didnt work) but pretty muich Stalin was the devil fr most Eastern european countries.

While yes Stalin was evil and the Soviets were feared. At the beginning of the war so was the Germans. The German raped, looted, and murdered all through out Europe until the tides turned. I know there were a few Germans and Soviets that didn't do those types of things. Also while Stalin killed 2 million people, Hitler killed millions of Jews, Catholics, homosexuals, Gypsies, Jovaba Witnesses, and other races religions that didn't fit his standards.

While yes Stalin was evil and the Soviets were feared. At the beginning of the war so was the Germans. The German raped, looted, and murdered all through out Europe until the tides turned. I know there were a few Germans and Soviets that didn't do those types of things. Also while Stalin killed 2 million people, Hitler killed millions of Jews, Catholics, homosexuals, Gypsies, Jovaba Witnesses, and other races religions that didn't fit his standards.

no, i dont mean only during the war, throughout his "reign stalin killed 20 million people (not counting another 20million soldiers+civilians in ww2) adding the ww2 kills it actually reaches 40million.... and it might actually have been 60

Medevedev's grim bookkeeping included the following tragic episodes: 1 million imprisoned or exiled between 1927 to 1929; 9 to 11 million peasants forced off their lands and another 2 to 3 million peasants arrested or exiled in the mass collectivization program; 6 to 7 million killed by an artificial famine in 1932-1934; 1 million exiled from Moscow and Leningrad in 1935; 1 million executed during the ''Great Terror'' of 1937-1938; 4 to 6 million dispatched to forced labor camps; 10 to 12 million people forcibly relocated during World War II; and at least 1 million arrested for various “political crimes” from 1946 to 1953.

Heres a link http://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

no, i dont mean only during the war, throughout his "reign stalin killed 20 million people (not counting another 20million soldiers+civilians in ww2) adding the ww2 kills it actually reaches 40million.... and it might actually have been 60

Medevedev's grim bookkeeping included the following tragic episodes: 1 million imprisoned or exiled between 1927 to 1929; 9 to 11 million peasants forced off their lands and another 2 to 3 million peasants arrested or exiled in the mass collectivization program; 6 to 7 million killed by an artificial famine in 1932-1934; 1 million exiled from Moscow and Leningrad in 1935; 1 million executed during the ''Great Terror'' of 1937-1938; 4 to 6 million dispatched to forced labor camps; 10 to 12 million people forcibly relocated during World War II; and at least 1 million arrested for various “political crimes” from 1946 to 1953.

Heres a link http://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

Oh but still during the war Hitler was worse. After the war Stalin was worse. I knew Stalin did these things but didn't think it went over 20 million. Now I agree with you.

Oh but still during the war Hitler was worse. After the war Stalin was worse. I knew Stalin did these things but didn't think it went over 20 million. Now I agree with you.

Also if the war was extended 2 months for germany they wouldve completed the atomic bomb as well.

Really. Didn't know that. Guess we got lucky than right huh.

to be honest i think HItler would've nuked Stalin, not the US or Uk =)

Yeah. But he'd probably research them and make more. Hilter was an asshole but he wasn't stupid.

Forgot to quote this

Lets be honest... If he was to het it it would still be during the time when germany didnt have a lot if resources left.

If he couldve massproduced nukes, that would mean he had the resources to also transform germany's entire tank force in king tigers and jadtigers. Which in my opinion wouldve won him the war... Or maybe release a maus army.

Lets be honest... If he was to het it it would still be during the time when germany didnt have a lot if resources left.

If he couldve massproduced nukes, that would mean he had the resources to also transform germany's entire tank force in king tigers and jadtigers. Which in my opinion wouldve won him the war... Or maybe release a maus army.

While you right you may be wrong. Hitler and Germany made many discoveries even when they were losing. Also that nuke would have never been dropped considering the nuke was in the US and that plane would be shot down.

While you right you may be wrong. Hitler and Germany made many discoveries even when they were losing. Also that nuke would have never been dropped considering the nuke was in the US and that plane would be shot down.

Wouldve it been that difficult for Hitler to put the bomb on a V2? First ICBM.

Edited by lordav