Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for A Twilight OR a Rainbow Dash

BionicBrony

I wanted to play Pinkie, but other than that, I had an idea.

I want to play a shipping between either Twinkie Pie or RainbowPie. Whichever works better.

Either works, and I'd love to do them.

Edited by BionicBrony

Still up for this? I can play Twilight c:
(Sorry for lack of posts in our other RP, I've been out of town and busy in general.)

Edited by Mint Drop

I'd love to, but are we still going to do our other rp?

*derp*

I meant to say that I would be making my next post there soon, but I apparently forgot to. Yes, if it's okay with you, I'd like to continue that RP as well  :)

OMC OMC please forgive me! I meant to reply I really did!

No worries,i've been offline for the past couple days focusing on art so I haven't had a chance to post or check anything x3

No worries,i've been offline for the past couple days focusing on art so I haven't had a chance to post or check anything x3

My setting was Ponyville, and whether or not it's before or after Twilight's kingdom is up to you.

My setting was Ponyville, and whether or not it's before or after Twilight's kingdom is up to you.

I'd rather not after Twilight's Kingdom,Twi's new home is just awkward-looking to me and I honestly prefer Golden Oaks Library xP

But I used setting for lack of a better word... I meant.... I don't even know. 

How will it start off?

• 1 month later...

Mint Drop, Bionicbrony has been banned. If you would like, I would be interested in this roleplay with you, however.

Oh, my. I wasn't aware, I usually notice things like that. Thanks for telling me. 

Anyhow, I'd be happy to roleplay with you  :)

Oh, my. I wasn't aware, I usually notice things like that. Thanks for telling me.

Anyhow, I'd be happy to roleplay with you :)

Do you still wish do Pinkie and Twilight or do you want to do a different shipping, because I would be to play most shippings out.

Do you still wish do Pinkie and Twilight or do you want to do a different shipping, because I would be to play most shippings out.

Doesn't matter much to me, I'm fine with pretty much any shipping myself. If anything, I would prefer to be either Fluttershy or Twilight :3 I can't play the others very well. xD

Any ideas?

Okay. I like flutterdash myself. And if that works, I have no problem playing Rainbow Dash.

Doesn't matter much to me, I'm fine with pretty much any shipping myself. If anything, I would prefer to be either Fluttershy or Twilight :3 I can't play the others very well. xD

Any ideas?

Also if this works, who should be the instigator?

Sure, that works. So, how should it start? Also, PM or RP thread?

ill pm you the roleplay and it can maybe start with like dashie coming from wonderbolt academy and she hangs out with other mane six and flutteeshy takes it further than the rest if that works.

• Brohoof 1

Sure. While they're all together, I can be Twilight and either AJ or Rarity. You good with Pinkie and either AJ or Rarity? Which would you prefer?

Sure. While they're all together, I can be Twilight and either AJ or Rarity. You good with Pinkie and either AJ or Rarity? Which would you prefer?

Ill do Au, pinkie and Dashie. and I'll have it be pinkie throwing a party to celebrate rainbow finishing the academy to start the roleplay