Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

Name: Shamrock

Species: Earth Pony

Approxiate Age : 25

Height 5 feet, 8 inches

Weight 169

Eye color: light green

Mane color: rust red

Description of your pony form: Emerald green coat, rust red unkempt shoulder length mane and bright green eyes. She wears an old brown drivers hat and she has a small scar on the left end of her left eyebrow.

Other distinctive features: She always were an old brown drivers hat that belong to her father. She also has a scar on her left eyebrow.

Backstory: She was orphan on the streets for a long time before she she met a stallion who ran a boxing gym who will soon become her adopted father. She grew up around boxers and trains for most of her life and started to train as well at a young age. So she stared to get really go and went pro for a little while with her father as her manager. But after he died he left her his gym and she stopped boxing for a while to run it and started wearing his hat to keep a little peace of him with her. After about a year after he passed she started to get back into fighting. 

Description of your human form. 5 feet, 8 inches, 169 pounds. Small scar on her left eyebrow.  Brown drivers hat, green and black plaid long sleeve shirt with the arms rolled up to her forearm. Dark gray wife beater as an under shirt and a gray T shirt over that. Dark brown jeans, black tennis shoes. 

Cutie Mark: Old par of boxing gloves.

(edited)

Sorry for the wait, everyone! Just now got a chance to reply!

@@Gloomfury,

Your grammar's a little off, but I'll accept Shamrock!

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @,

I think I went overboard on the OP, so, I'm working on truncating it.

If that doesn't work, I'll tailor it to the current cast, then start the RP on the weekend, as I don't want to keep everyone waiting!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @,

@, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury,

Sorry for the wait again, everyone! I'm running into writer's block when it comes to shortening theology, but I figure I just might jump straight to tailoring it so that only the current cast is sent to earth, and have others sent in later to rescue them…

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 2

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @,

@, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury,

Sorry for the wait again, everyone! I'm running into writer's block when it comes to shortening theology, but I figure I just might jump straight to tailoring it so that only the current cast is sent to earth, and have others sent in later to rescue them…

Theology? Tailoring? Uhmmm what?

@,

Sorry, I was in a rush! I meant OP!

Also, I can tailor it so that Avarice only manages to send the current cast (plus SilverHeart's character) are sent to Earth.

Hopefully, that will attract interest, and we get new RPers down the line!

Equestrian Application

Name: Mirror Image

Species: Unicorn

Approxiate Age (In human years): 22

Height (Feet and inches): 5' 7"

Weight (in pounds): 121 pounds

Eye color: Green

Mane color: Light Pink

Description of your pony form: Mirror Image a unicorn mare of average height, with a blue coat and light pink mane. When she styles her mane she's usually bases it off of what she sees is the latest trend. Though she always tries to keep the right half of her face covered with her mane.

Nearly the entire right half of Mirror's body is covered in burn scars, the scars run from her flank nearly to her muzzle. They also cover the outer part of her right legs. Because of this she usually dresses where most of her body isn't visible.

Occupation: Travelling Performer, her shows mainly consist of illusion magic with some sleight of hoof.

Other distinctive features (if any): Because of the burns, Mirror cannot feel anything on the right side of her body. She also tries to hide her scars as much as possible.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Mirror was born to two traveling performers, her Mother was a Unicorn that specialized in light and illusion spells. While her Father was an acrobat and Sleight of Hoof artist. Mirror spent much of her early life on the road with her parents traveling from town to town, every few months they would rent an apartment or room from an inn to take a break from the constant travelling.

At a young age, Mirror's parents began to teach her the skills necessary to eventually bring her into their show. Her mother taught her what magic she knew and her father taught her the basics of acrobatics, performing, and tricks. Mirror only had an affinity for illusion magic, the rest didn't come quite as easily for her. As time went by Mirror focused mostly on training and studying her magic (limited only to Illusion and related strains of magic) and largely ignored the rest, only doing what was necessary to appease her father. As the years went by Mirror, was gradually introduced into her parent's performances. She started with the smaller shows and eventually became a regular part in the regular shows. During her first large show she earned her cutie mark.

Years later while staying in Canterlot, Mirror lost her parents in a fire. The fire also left Mirror with burns over nearly half of her body. Due to the injuries she was hospitalized and eventually handed over to an assisted living home. As Mirror grew older she became more self-reliant. Eventually she moved into her a (very cheap) apartment, while performing small illusions and tricks on the streets of Canterlot for money. It didn't take long for her to realize that it was a poor way to make money and eventually took up travelling from town to town just as her parents did.

(I apologize for the admittely crappy backstory here. it's taken me too long to get this done and I'm running out of time to be able to get this done today.)

Description of your human form: Mirror Image is roughly five and a half feet tall, she has shoulder length pink hair that covers the right half of her face. She still has her burn scars, which cover most of her right half. They reach from her lower leg, up to her stomach, chest, arm, neck and stop at her cheek.

(Do we include what clothes they wear here or is that up to you?)

Cutie Mark: Mirror's cutie mark is an eye surrounded by six glyphs. (tentative to change if I ever think of something good.)

So I understand that you said "No tragic backstories" and if Mirror is ruled out I'll understand. That said, I've never been told I play her like a Mary Sue (and it's something I ask about all the time). If for whatever reason Mirror doesn't cut it I can apply with another character.

Edit: Also if this post is in multiple colors, I apologize. I'm colorblind and can't really tell. The top half looks like it might be to me but I can't get it to change.)

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@SilverHeart,

The agnst level is fine! I have seen FAR worse! Mirror Image is approved!

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @,

Sorry for the wait! I'll draw names in a few minutes! Lemme get mah m

noms on! And charge my phone a bit, 'cause it's about to die!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 2

Hi, yes, just wanted to voice my interest in this here reboot. I've actually been stalking- I mean following!- the old thread for a while, and I kind of wanted to jump in on this. I've already started an application for Fluttershy and will post it once I'm happy with it... you know, if that's alright with you. :squee:

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 2

@@Hypn0ticD

Questions!

1. I read the whole intro and I'm a bit confused. Do our ponies go to earth as ponies or turn into humans and pull an Equestria Girls?

2. I reread it and I'm still confused on another thing. Do we start in Equestria or earth?

3. To get this straight we are paired with one person and then go from there?

4. Can I reserve a slot for a pegsuis OC now cause knowing me I'll spend way too long typing it.

Sorry if this is a bit annoying. It just seemed like a better idea to ask rather then go in and mess up.

@@Firehearted,

1. Yes and no. Yes, Equestrians are sent to Earth, but it won't be like Equestria Girls; the earth they're sent to is ours!

2. It'll start in Equestria, just before it all goes down!

3. Yes. Whom you're paired with will be random!

4. Yes, you may!

@@00Pony,@@Miss Reaper,

So I've heard! Can't wait to see what ya got!

didja get mah note, 00?

Sorry this took a while. Just wanted to make sure I got everything just right.

Name: Aegis Dare

Species: Pegasus

Approxiate Age (In human years): 20

Height (Feet and inches): 5’ 7’’

Weight (in pounds): 125 pounds

Eye color: Sky Blue

Mane color: Black with pink streaks

Description of your pony form: Aegis is of average height and slim build. His appearance is more like that of a mare rather than a stallion, leading some to mistake him for a mare. However, this lends him greater flexibility than a stallion. He also tends to have a somewhat lazy or relaxed air, like a calm wind or clear flowing water.

Other distinctive features (if any): None. Outside of his overall appearance, Aegis is kinda ordinary.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Born and raised in Fillydelphia, Aegis Dare was a bit of an odd sort. He wasn’t into sports like the other Pegasi his age, and was usually daydreaming. He was picked on for his looks and quiet nature, though it didn’t bother him since he was usually off in his own little world anyway. One thing that got his attention was seeing others get picked on, and he repeatedly stood up to bullies. But, since he wasn’t the athletic type, he couldn’t do much to help, which frustrated him to no end. Seeking to help Aegis build some confidence in himself and give him the tools to defend himself and others, his father enrolled him in a martial arts class. He was overjoyed to learn something new, but he left sometime after, finding the rigid training and repetitive practice to be boring.

He was inspired by the determination that the martial arts ponies possessed, and continued his training on his own terms. He began writing about it, discovering a talent and love for the art. He started writing about everything; homework, eating, his mix-and-match martial arts style. His father saw Aegis’ talent and suggested trying out for his school talent show. Seeing this as a challenge, Aegis began working on a story. He made up a superhero, and wrote a story long enough to fill a small book.
Then came the talent show. Aegis hadn’t been so nervous in his life, but with some encouragement from his dad, he stepped out on the stage and read his story aloud. When he finished, the crowd cheered, and Aegis earned his Cutie Mark, the symbol for the superhero in his book.

Aegis graduated, and spent time honing his skills as a writer and martial artist, ironically becoming more athletic than the ponies who used to tease him. He mostly travels Equestria, looking for stories and inspiration, to finish a project he began many years ago. He never forgot what his father told him before he left Fillydelphia: “Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.”

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): His human form is androgynous, leaning towards the girly side with his body structure and softer facial features. His hair is parted on the right and tends to drape over his left eye, though he either doesn’t realize or doesn’t seem to mind that his preferred hairstyle is more for girls than boys. His vocal tone is generally unmistakably male, though he can pull of a softer feminine tone if he feels like messing with people despite not being much of a prankster. His lazy or relaxed air from his pony form remains, showing through his body language and through his calm eyes.

Cutie Mark: A gold shield emblazoned with a red phoenix. It represents his determined and protective nature.
  • Brohoof 2

Equestrian Application

Name: Rainbow "Professionalism Danger" Dash

Species (Unicorn/ Pegasus/ Earth Pony/ Crystal Pony/ Changeling/ Griffin): Pegasus

Approxiate Age (In human years): 20

Height (Feet and inches): Slightly shorter than 'normal' pony height, so maybe 3' 9"/5' 7"?

Weight (in pounds):

Eye color: Moderate cerise

Mane color: Light brilliant red, light brilliant vermillion, light gold, moderate sap green, brilliant cornflower blue, and moderate violet.

Description of your pony form: Rainbow Dash is a pegasus pony with a very light cerulean coat. She is of average height, and has a strong, yet sleek build.

225px-Rainbow_Dash_ID_S3E7.png

Occupation: Ponyville weather patrol, and Wonderbolts trainee/reserve member

Other distinctive features (if any): Rainbow mane, the fastest flyer in Equestria, and the only pony capable of preforming a sonic rainboom.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Rainbow Dash is hard to miss, and she prefers to keep it that way! Her rainbow mane and blazing speed are definite attention grabbers, but her personality is what makes her better than the rest! She is a strong, athletic, confident, and highly competitive mare that will leave anypony who dares to challenge her with their head in the clouds. She is fiercely loyal to her friends, and will never leave her friends hanging when they need her help! She is also a mischievous pony, who enjoys playing pranks on her friends.

Rainbow can sometimes let her confidence get the best of her, and may seem brash and cocky at times in her (somewhat misguided) efforts to prove she's the best.

While she mainly exhibits a rambunctious demeanor, not all aspects of her life are so chaotic. She can often be found taking a nap, and also delights in laying down with a good book.

Rainbow Dash occasionally can give in to peer pressure; some situations in which she seeks to gain approval from ponies she looks up to or to impress an audience may cause to act out of character.

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): Rainbow Dash will carry the same sleek and athletic build over from her pony form. Often seen wearing a simple, casual outfit.

human_rainbow_dash_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpe

This image does not belong to me. You can find the creator here.

Cutie Mark: White cloud with a slightly curved, tri-coloured lightning bolt shooting from the base. The three colours are the same red, gold, and blue in her mane.

43px-AiP_CM_Rainbow_Dash.svg.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @SilverHeart, @GeneralDirection,

Sooo sorry for the wait! First things first:

Windbreaker and GeneralDirection have both been approved!

…I now just realized there are three Unicorn OCs… oops! o.o() Oh well!

Pairings - Round the First:

Queen Chrysalis will be found by Stephen Hagemann

Princess Cadence will be found by The Jaeger Family

Terra Lionmane will be found by Catherine Bellamy

Corsica will be found by Akatsu Zakaev

Shamrock will be found by Clare Blake

Avarice will be found by Amber "Amy" Mira Church**

Aegis Dare will be found by Shawn Hagemann!

Princess Luna will be found by Colette Irving**

** Avarice and Luna are going to come in later!

We will need more humans! We have five Equestrians who need Hyoo-Manes to not believe them once they're found! Spread the word!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@00Pony, @, @SilverHeart, @@Pripyat Pony,

Thank you, 00! I was about to ask you! And I'm so sorry, Nios!

Pairings Round the First Part Two: The DM Dun Goofed!

Diego will be found by Dennis Papagiannis

Mirror Image will be found by Aidan York Walker

…And now there were three!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

@@00Pony, @, @SilverHeart, @@Pripyat Pony,

Thank you, 00! I was about to ask you! And I'm so sorry, Nios!

Pairings Round the First Part Two: The DM Dun Goofed!

Diego will be found by Dennis Papagiannis

Mirror Image will be found by Aidan York Walker

…And now there were three!

So sorry about what? Oh "that"? No problem... I dont mind.

@@Hypn0ticD

Name: Atlas Lightfeather

Species: Pegasus 

Approximate Age: 26

Height: 5,4

Weight: 145 pounds

Eye color: Green

Mane color: Half purple, half blue. Longer than your average stallion and unkept.

Description of your pony form: Strong, tall stallion. Has a white coat with grey, slightly showing hooves.

Other distinctive features: Large scar on left foreleg/ large scar on lower left leg.

Backstory: He grew up in Cloudsdale. He was your average student with As and Bs. He got his cutie mark when he was walking home from school. He stopped to look at an abandoned building. He was overcome by the urge to go in. Well he did. He looked around for a good 30 min. then he heard voices. He hid and waited. Well to make a long story short he listened to a plot to steal some safe, was found, outsmarted the baddies, and busted them. This was when he discovered his love for danger and adventure.
His teenage years were normal. Mostly. He constantly got in trouble with the police for speeding in the skyways and going places he shouldn't have.

On his eighteenth birthday he signed up for the guard with it's promises of adventure and glory. He served with the Northern Guard for four long and cold years. He left after he didn't get the adventure he was looking for and his enlistment papers ran out. For the next few years he ran around the world satisfying his quest for adventure and picking up bits of knowledge on the way landing him in the place he is today going into the forest in search of ruins with big bits promised by rich ponies.

Description of your human form: Average height Caucasian male. White T-shirt with zip-up jacket. Blue jeans and running shoes.

Cutie Mark: Map with overly large compass rose.

I bit short I know. I would have gone longer but it's a bit late where I am.

@, Uh-oh... I don't think Dennis is going to like Diego as much as he liked Rainbow Dash in the last RP! XD

Well maybe not in "that" way... But maybe they can just have fun? ((He is straight lol derp))