Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

Okay, i suck at backstories, but here i go.

He's never really had anything special happen to him, but he's a nice guy overall. He studies architecture.

Good enough?

Dont... Be... Bored... You will be asked to tell your story eventually to another character. What will you say then? Parents job house education relationships hobbies personality likes dislikes quirks origins etc. Talk about them.

Dont... Be... Bored... You will be asked to tell your story eventually to another character. What will you say then? Parents job house education relationships hobbies personality likes dislikes quirks origins etc. Talk about them.

That actually kinda helps me. I like having some guidelines or points to go over

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@RainbowDashie,

Ditto to what Nios said!

You don't have to do what everyone else is doing, but give Mike something!

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@SilverHeart, @@GeneralDirection,

@@Firehearted, @Miss Reaper,

This was supposed to be up last night, but I could not get online at all! This is what I got so far on the revised portion of the OP:

…Taking in the moment with relish, Avarice cackles madly as what had just transpired stuck the elder princesses, before doing the unthinkable -- she sets about opening small "tears" all about, whinnying in glee as Equestrains were sucked through!

This brings the princesses out of their shock, attacking vile dragon pony in hopes of sealing her once more!

The Mane6 join in on the attack, managing to corner Avarice before she fires a magic blast at them, separating them, before opening another tear beneath their hooves. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy are sucked into the tear, disappearing into the unknown…

Avarice once again lets loose whinny of triumph before disappearing into the chaos. She had went too far!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

Name (First and last): Mike Sanders

Height (Feet and inches): 6'3"

Weight: 190lb

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Dark brown, almost black

Backstory: Even though nothing special ever really happened to this guy, he's pretty happy with his life. He lives alone in an apartment and is mostly busy with his studies. He likes playing guitar.

Distinguishereneritive features: His arms are almost full with tattoos, as well as his back.

Where do they live?: (someone please give me a place with an university.)

Is it accepted to go for a romance story with someone?

Edited by RainbowDashie

Is it accepted to go for a romance story with someone?
I think so... though don't be so sure said receiver will accept thine honest emotions :D

(someone please give me a place with an university.)
There's a university pretty much everywhere... Though it is advisable to check in the states others have. I'd like to think that Hypno wants us differents states... I think...

@@Hypn0ticD, So what are we missing?

@@RainbowDashie,Then put yourself into a series of "what if?" situations and then create said character. Didn't you say that this OC was originally a pony? So imagine what said pony would be like if he/she was born a human. Where would he/she live? What choices would he/she do in life? What aspirations would he/she have? What's his/her dreams? his/her wishes? What's his/her taste in music? Does he/she like reading? What's his/her sexual orientation? What does he/she look for in the other sex? What does he/she look for in a friend? Has he/she made a lot of friends? If so why? If not why not? Where is his/her house located... suburbs, central area, rural area what? What's his/her relationship with his/her relatives? Any pet animals/companions? Relationship with them? Brony or not?((You should ask about that but i'm pretty sure there were bronies last rp)) Hobbies? Writting? Economical state? Health state? I am pretty sure that if you answer some if not most questions that i have provided your chances of being accepted will increase A LOT.

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade
  • Brohoof 1

@@RainbowDashie,

It's a good start, but there's gotta be more than that! Expound on what you have! You needn't answer all of of the questions Nios listed, but build on at least a few!

And the premise the RP is to have Equestrians be found by humans from all over the country (as well as France and Greece) after @Pripyat Pony[/b]'s character Avarice sends them to earth. From there, it's mostly the humans' task to track.other down and meet up so the Equestrians can go home again…

To everyone else:

I'll try to finish the OP tonight / early morning tomorrow, provided I can get online at home! -.-

@@RainbowDashie,

It's a good start, but there's gotta be more than that! Expound on what you have! You needn't answer all of of the questions Nios listed, but build on at least a few!

And the premise the RP is to have Equestrians be found by humans from all over the country (as well as France and Greece) after @Pripyat Pony[/b]'s character Avarice sends them to earth. From there, it's mostly the humans' task to track.other down and meet up so the Equestrians can go home again…

To everyone else:

I'll try to finish the OP tonight / early morning tomorrow, provided I can get online at home! -.-

That all seems very complicated (not complaining) so, how does my character find out if someone's a pony or not?

@@RainbowDashie, Well, the ponies will have weirdly coloured hair and eyes, for one thing; that would grab the attention of a human finder. True, people dye their hair, but those people generally don't act surprised at having hands and find it difficult to stand on two feet! XD

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,

What if they had a normal hair color. Like my OC, plus she's a boxer so she's use to standing on her hind legs.  She wont really stand out as a pony turned  into a human.

Except she'd probably still be conspicuously freaking out about having hands and feet where her hooves were? :P

Orrrr at least, you know, questioning it or something?

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

On my way home now! From there, I'm gonna see to getting Cadence sucked into a tear, and suck all the while, then finally get the road on the show!

I'll start off when the Equestrians arrive, then cut to flashback if re get more RPers to play the Mane cast!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 2

I absolutely love my 4th period teacher, she's so helpful. I'm working on the last bit of Chlo's backstory

Alright guys, final copy right here

Human Application

Name: Chloe MacMaolán

Height: 5'5"

Weight: About 110

Eye colour: Blue

Hair colour: Orange

Occupation: Bartender at a local pub with her younger sister, who waits tables, run by her father

Backstory: Chloe is just your average Irish girl, with a few quirks here and there. She, like most others, went to a catholic school, however she turned away from religion soon after starting secondary school. At first, her mam would give her the wooden spoon for blaspheming 'gainst the Lord, but she eventually gave up trying to save her daughter's ginger soul.

As soon as she turned fourteen, she started working in her dad's pub as a waitress and worked her way up to bartender when she was eighteen. Her sister also started working in the pub, as a waitress, around that time. Her dad is planning to pass the pub on to one of his daughters when he retires, as his father did to him, which wouldn't be much longer (relatively) since he's now in his early fifties.

Speaking of her sister, Chloe's really protective over her. They usually stuck together during primary school. After she learned that her sister had started dating a boy, she gave him hell and nearly drove him away. However, despite how she treated her sister's boyfriend, she somewhat regularly goes on dates with boys, though most of them she'd been friends with since primary school

For fun, Chloe loves to go out with her mates or just sit home and watch television. Usually she and her friends go out to Dublin to party some, but occasionally they'll go across the Emerald Isle and just find something to do. As for television, she usually watches shows like Game of Thrones and Doctor Who, though some of her friends convinced her to watch a couple episodes of My Little Pony. She wasn't a fan, but she didn't dislike it.

Distinctive features: Freckles for days

Where do they live: Enniskerry, Ireland

post-5335-0-76904800-1409108112_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~The Snowy Wolf~
  • Brohoof 1

Name (First and last): Mike Sanders

Height (Feet and inches): 6'4"

Weight: 200lb

Eye color: green

Hair color: Dark brown, almost black

Backstory: he lives a quiet life. Mostly focussin on his hard studies, that go quite well by the way. Beyond studying he likes to play guitar, play video games and he likes to build things. Though he doesn't give himself much free time, it mostly goes to studying.

Where do they live?: Nijmegen, Netherlands

Edited by RainbowDashie