Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@00Pony,

@@Miss Reaper,

Sorry for the wait in response, but I had to look up who Monty Oum was. That, and I'm fighting off a bronchial infection. Never had one before, so I can honestly say that I don't want one again!

Anyhow, I watched the first episode of RWBY, and I must say, the loss of Oum will have a far reaching, lasting effect on the creative world in general. I didn't know about him long, but he will be truly missed by those who did!

@@Miss Reaper, @@Windbreaker, @@00Pony, @@Love,

I'm gonna try posting soon, most likely a double header as both Stephen and Erick, but first, I need to catch @Yoshi89 up, as I have contacted him, and he agreed to take over for Rarity.

Hopefully, we'll see his app in the OOC sometime soon!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Who said that I wanted to relinquish control of Rarity? Where was I when this decision was made?

I haven't dropped out of this RP; I haven't said anything of the sort. I know I'm taking a long time to get a post up due to an ultimate lack of motivation, but I couldn't at least have gotten a heads up?

@@Miss Reaper, @@Yoshi89,

I thought I'd have a post up by the weekend, but I'm still working on it. It'll be a fairly long post that should hopefully set things up for Rarity....

@@Windbreaker,

I can't really find it , but if memory serves me correctly, Rarity and Pinkie were sent to Earth to find the others by Celestia herself, right??

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Miss Reaper, @@00Pony, @@Yoshi89,

I'm still working on that introductory post for Rarity! With luck, I'll have it up either tonight or tomorrow.

I'll also use part of Miss Reaper's original post to help move things along...

After that, I'll get back to my other characters!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

@@Love,

No, Logan and Riza haven't discovered the pee just yet!

I'm the paragon of maturity!

So yeah, I'm still working on that post. I should have it up in the next hour or so, and it will be LONG.

@@Miss Reaper, @@Yoshi89,

FINALLY got that post up! It's not my best, as it's all over the place, and I used all of Miss Reaper's initial post, but at least it's up!

And because I took so long, Imma give Miss Reaper until Monday, March 2 to respond as Rarity. If she doesn't, I'll give the role to Yoshi89.

Does that sound fair?

• Brohoof 1

@@~The Snowy Wolf~, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Astral Legend, @@GeneralDirection,

Have either Catherine or Clare taught the Equestrians anything about the Human world? You might wanna get on that if they haven't. That way, you'll have something to do whilst those who're behind can catch up.

Also, if you're playing an Equestrian character, feel free to have them get curious about their new surroundings! Is there something that's catching their eye? Have them go investigate! Curiosity, exploration, and the resulting shenanigans are highly encouraged in this RP!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@00Pony, @@Miss Reaper,

Fingers crossed, 00! I wanna have Colette introduce Luna and Rarity to the worlds of creepypastas, heavy metal and alternative music, horror games, and general tomboyishness!

ETA: I'm thinking they'll LOVE KoRn and Rammstein! :umad:

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Windbreaker,

If my last post looks incomplete, it is. I'm trying to add the last paragraphs, but the site won't let me for some reason...

EDIT: FINALLY got it finished!

Edited by Hypn0ticD