Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Hope to see a post soon! Has Catherine taught Diego or Cicada anything about the Human world yet? They're in New York, so there should be plenty of opportunities for her to do so!

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Gloomfury,

Same question, different city, but you should get the gist of what I mean. It'll give Clare something else to do whilst you're waiting for everyone else to catch up!

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

...Windbreaker does have a point! Try to add more to your posts!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Ditto! Right now, I'm only seeing the minimum.

Try adding details about your character's current, other people's reactions as needed, and try fleshing out their thoughts as well. I know you said that was difficult, but try and go off of the current situation, and try think of they would feel at that moment!

This should help you in doubling the length of your posts, if not triple them, and help others respond more properly!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Okay! If he's the cantankerous type, then feel free to show that! Does Cicada feel the same way about technology, or is she indifferent to it?

Also, let's see more of what Clare's world is like... has she taught Clover anything about the human world yet?

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

What's with the paltry posts as of late? Ya have to give more than that for others to work with!

Also, has Catherine taught Diego or Cicada anything about the Human world yet?

@@Miss Reaper, @@00Pony,

Any chance of a post soon? You got five days left, Miss Reaper...

Edited by Hypn0ticD

(edited)

Wow, the RP died again! This past week's been nothing short of pure hell for me, but no one else is posting anything...

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Did you see my last post as Chloe?

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Wow, the RP died again! This past week's been nothing short of pure hell for me, but no one else is posting anything... @@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Did you see my last post as Chloe?

Yeah, I just saw it. I've been a bit depressed lately which hopefully was the reason I was just inactive and not able to flesh out a single post. I'm feeling better now so I'll try to think of something in the morning or roundabouts then

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Gloomfury,

Since you're both still ahead, why not have Shamrock get more curious about the human world and have Clare teach her a bit of what she knows? After all, the Equestrians are in a new world never before known to them, so why not get curious?

@@00Pony, @@Miss Reaper,

It's been a while since either of you posted...

Also, you only have one more day to post as Rarity, Miss Reaper!

@@Windbreaker, @@Miss Reaper,

I've just got caught up on a RP that's off-site, and I'm working on a post for another RP on this site, but I'll try to get a post up as Erick and Colette sometime this weekend...

@@00Pony, @@Astral Legend, @@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Waiting on you guys to post, so the RP can hopefully get moving again!

Whoops! I actually thought I replied already. Between getting sick and trying to keep up with other rp's I'm in at the moment. I totally forgot about this. I'll put one down right now and keep up with it for now on!

Sorry it's taken so long. Sorry it's shitty. Sorry it's incomplete. The end of senior year is a lot more busy than I expected it to be. I've got the navy nuke program, school, old people dropping like flies, etc. Trying to balance it all and contribute to this as best I can

@@Astral Legend,

Good to see that you're back, Astral! I hope you're feeling better, too! You don't have to put your other RPs on hold, but I'll try get Rarity and Spike in contact with each other as I can!

I'm just gonna rise from the pit and say I'll try and hammer something out tomorrow. If I didn't already kill it that is.

Got Sims 3 recently and made Logan and Allison (and obviously eventually Riza) so I've been a bit more inspired. Finally.

(edited)

@@00Pony,

YOU'RE ALIVE~! I really hope to see your posts soon! The RP's really starting to die off without you!

@@Windbreaker,

Uhh... good question! Lemme check!

EDIT: Erick owns a Samsung Galaxy Note 3

@@Windbreaker,

Know what? I'm gonna upgrade Erick's phone to a gold Samsung Galaxy Alpha, so Pinkie'll have something shiny to mess up with!

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, and I'm sorry to hear that your loved ones are passing... Sorry for sounding insensitive, but didn't someone pass away recently?

Do you need someone to take over your roles whilst you sort things out?

Edited by Hypn0ticD

(edited)

To remind myself for when I get off work, I need to do as follows:

Logan respond in some way to Cadance. Riza wake up, find something where it shouldn't be in the restroom. Go downstairs and be confused/surprised.

Bowen needs to be cynical and proven wrong and then apologetic.

Luna needs to take in her surroundings and be angry/curious.

Amy needs to spot the new comer to her alley.

-- anything I missed?

Edited by 00Pony

(edited)

@@00Pony,

I saw your post right as I was heading into work, but yes:

- Logan has scared the crap outta Cadence, and has to respond, and Riza has a surprise waiting for her in the shower. Much lulz shall be had!

(Oh, please, let's have Riza and Colette get in contact with each other, so the latter can laugh her ass off! :umad:)

- Bowen's cynicism is potentially questioned as Twilight shows off her telekinesis,

Luna needs to take in her surroundings and be angry/curious.

- Colette briefly speaks to Luna, gets no response (didn't wanna control Luna, as I already had to handle Rarity), but runs off to her front yard to find the Unicorn. It's up to you whether or not Luna moves around or follows Colette!

Amy needs to spot the new comer to her alley.

- And Amy does indeed find the Dragon Pony turned goth girl Avarice.

Edited by Hypn0ticD