Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

Just a heads up, I'm probably not going to post today, considering I have to run back and forth to the college for a morning class, senior project meeting, and an evening class (not to mention assignments I have to finish after all that is said and done). I'll try my best to post tomorrow, though!

(not to mention assignments I have to finish after all that is said and done)

Really glad I won't have this problem; all of my work is going to be classified which means no homework. Anyway y'all, I'm going to try to get up a post today after school

(edited)

@@Windbreaker,

Same here! If things go right, I'm gonna have Colette go to school, at least try do what she normally does on YouTube, and go to work--though not necessarily in that order!

@@00Pony, @@Miss Reaper,

... But in order to make things hard for Colette, I'll need you guys to be more active!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

I'm gonna work on an off-site RP post, but after that, I'll get back to posting as the twins, Erick, and Chloe...

@@Windbreaker,

I've come up with a couple of ideas to add to Erick's backstory, to flesh him out a little more. I'll wait until Pinkie Pie turns in before I drop those nukes on her, though!

@@~The Snowy Wolf~, @@GeneralDirection,

I'm not gonna spend too much more time on Chloe's job, but I wanna see if I can make things at the pub a little... hectic! ;)

After that, I'll try to stick to Chloe's original backstory, before I stray too far...

I'm really sorry guys. I didn't mean or want to kill this RP. I've just got a lot going on now, with the end of my senior year coming up, ROTC, and my enlistment in the navy, plus all the things I have to do on a daily basis. I could probably handle one small role like I did in the last one, but not three

Hey, is it too late to put in an app? I've been really impressed with your literate roleplays so far, so I want to join this one! If it's too late, it's too late. But if not, I'll send in a character app. :)

@@xCuddlefish,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Anyhow, I don't need any more OCs so much as I need a more active Rarity, Fluttershy, and Princess Luna to get the RP back and running again. That being said...

@@00Pony, @@Miss Reaper,

Any chance of a post this weekend? We cant really go anywhere if you guys aren't active...

• 2 weeks later...