Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

I'm about to post soon, prip, I swear. I've been up for about 47 hours and the only thing keeping me up right now is coffee and monster, so hopefully it's not too terrible. I just don't want to hold you back any longer. Is my heart supposed to feel like this? Anyway, getting on that now

Sorry for the wait, everyone!

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Love, @@Windbreaker, @@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Sadly, @00Pony hasn't been on since April 1st... other RPers haven't been all that active, either, but I don't wanna go and looking for other players all over again--at least not right now.

Unless there are any objections, I'm gonna pair Cadance up with Alex, as I don't wanna keep Windbreaker or Love waiting months on end to keep their respective characters in play.

This does mean that you'd have to start over, as I can't think of any other scenario, other than Windbreaker's active enough, so catching up shouldn't be too much of a problem.

That leaves Colette pretty much pony-less and out of the action. I do wanna keep her in play, but without 00Pony or @Miss Reaper, there's not much reason to keep her in, other than the collaboration between her and Alex...

@@Hypn0ticD,

And done.

Name: Poppy Seed

Species (Unicorn/ Pegasus/ Earth Pony/ Crystal Pony/ Changeling/ Griffin): Earth Pony

Approxiate Age (In human years): Around 20

Height (Feet and inches): 3'4.

Weight (in pounds): Around the weight of a healthy German Shepard

Eye color: Silvery green

Mane color: Red

Description of your pony form: Poppy is slightly taller than average and has an average build. Her features are attractive, and she usually styles her mane to look appealing as part of her job. She generally tries to look neat and professional, lending her a certain uptight quality, which is further reinforced by her personality. Poppy is a fiery pony with a penchant for sarcasm and a dislike for surprises and situations she can't somehow control. At her best, Poppy is intelligent, strong-willed and supportive of others. At her worst, Poppy is cynical, abrasive and has a volatile temper. While she has an uplifting effect on others, she does sometimes need somepony to be there for her as well.

Other distinctive features (if any): She sometimes dyes her mane to have white tips or streaks. She also has a British accent.

Backstory (A little more about your character):Poppy Seed is the youngest of three sisters born to a family of Earth Pony farmers. Her father was once a member of the Royal Guard but resigned shortly before Poppy was born in order to spend time with his family, and her mother was a farmer herself. Raised outside Ponyville, her sisters would often help her father in the fields while Poppy kept house with her mother, was suffered from depression though she refused to tell Poppy the cause. Her foalhood was unremarkable, having no major conflicts aside from the usual bullying at school, which she dealt with in her own way, discovering a talent for soothing words. Despite this, she remained a 'Blank Flank' for many years after, which became a source of anxiety for her during her teenage years.

She later moved to Manehatten for some time, having decided to pursue bartending as a career. Here, she had to deal with loneliness and the faster pace of the city. She had a run of bad luck during her first month and nearly went broke, until she was offered a job by a gentlecolt's club that her father used to frequent during his own youth. It was difficult at first, but she stuck with it and steadily improved. Six months later, she had gained her Cutie Mark and was now teaching others how to mix drinks.

The story of how she got her Cutie Mark is an odd one. One night during those six months, she experimented with some drinks at her apartment with two friends who were going through a rough time. She didn't notice anything until she went to work the next morning, where one of her friends pointed out her Cutie Mark. She made the connection between her bartending skills and her way with words and realized what her talents were. She has taken pride in her work ever since.

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): In human form, Poppy stands at 5'10 and weighs around 120 to 130lbs. She has fair skin, carefully maintained as part of her whole professional image and personal habit of having at least one thing she can directly control. Her hair is mostly shoulder-length, sometimes tied back in a ponytail or a partial ponytail. Her usual casual manner of dressing is pants and a tank top, though she has a fondness for chokers and elbow gloves of varying styles.

Cutie Mark: Her Cutie Mark is a pink cushion next to a fizzing mug. It symbolizes her usually caring nature and an uplifting effect she can have on others, in addition to her skills as a barmaid.

@@Pripyat Pony, @@~The Snowy Wolf~,

To anyone who's in more than one RP with me:

I apologize if you've seen this message twice, but I'll try to avoid double mentions!

Anyhow, I just want to let everyone know that starting Monday, and for the next month, I'll be going into work extra early, and will than likely be completely out of it, as I am most definitely not a morning person!

I'll try my best not to have the schedule change affect my posts too much, but if my posts seem kinda lacking, you'll know why!

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,

I will be taking sleeping anti-night owl meds to help me get to sleep earlier, so I may be a little loopy!

Back on topic, I'll be working on a new "initial" post for Colette once I get a post as the twins and Chloe out of the way. Just be prepared for longer, more character driven posts!

@@Love, @@Windbreaker,

Windbreaker, you might wanna do the same for Alex, as it seems neither Miss Reaper or Astral Legend are going to be back for quite some time. In case you missed it, I've paired him up with Cadance so she can pee in his tub!

You don't have to wait for me, either, as Love has been waiting long enough. I'll be playing the Lazy Card, and using my original post to reintroduce Colette, so it won't take too long to catch up!

• Brohoof 1

@@Hypn0ticD,

Right. I'll just modify Alex's original intro, if that's ok with everyone. Which reminds me that I need to (finally) finish my Pinkie post for the other RP and write up one for this RP. I getting way behind in these :'( I blame my coursework.

@@Love, @@Windbreaker,

That's fine! That'll give both Windbreaker and I a little bit of time to catch up in the RP!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Well, Avarice will have to start over again in a new city, as she didn't get very far...

Also, she'll be paired up with Colette and Windbreaker's character, Poppy Seed, so try to show some some character-- try to use thoughts and emotions, not just dialogue and actions...

As for Luna? I don't really want to go through finding a replacement, so I'll just retcon it so that Princess Cadance is the only princess who fell victim to Avarice's magic. That, and fewer ponies to find will mean spending less time finding one another!

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Well, Catherine can continue on with whatever she was doing, as I have to start over with Colette... Perhaps she could get called to a job?

@@Windbreaker, @@Love, @@GeneralDirection, @@~The Snowy Wolf~, @@Pripyat Pony,

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night... =.=

Despite that, I'm gonna have the post for Chloe later on today, then try to get Colette's "initial" post up. I'm gonna combine and tweak two older posts here and there, so though it'll be LONG, it shouldn't take long for me to post it up...

Windbreaker, Love, and Pripyat - You can do the same when it comes to reintroducing your characters, if you want.

That being said, I'm waiting on you in the other RP, Windbreaker and Love!