Banner by ~ Rikifive

OOC An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

• 3 years later...

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me share my honest opinion here. The last time this role play went on, it lasted a year or so. You need to be prepared to have this go on that long. Quality posts are something I personally believ

Sorry about all the empty promises and delays. Things came up and are keeping me from posting. I have a several hour car ride to New York tomorrow, which I might be able to post during, or at least wo

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony, @, @, @@SilverHeart, @@Gloomfury, @@Windbreaker, @@SilverHeart, @@GeneralDirection, @@Firehearted, @Miss Reaper,   Real sorry for the wait, everyone! with fingers cros

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

@~The Snowy Wolf~

Holy smokes, this thing still exists! I do miss the good ol' days of RP. This one would be perfect for myself, I feel. I am much more literate than before, too. I have some time after classes where I could respond. I don't remember where we left off though! It's been three years... I mean, I did leave early, but I'm still into it.

*edit*

Holy crap, I didn't even say I left this thing. I just dropped off the face of the earth. What is wrong with past me? What a dick. I should have at least said something then.

Edited by The Original
  • Brohoof 1

Heck, I almost forgot this existed :confused:

I did love it while I was part of it, though! But I think if we ever pick this up again, we might have to reboot the reboot haha....

• Brohoof 2
Badges