Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

Yeah, I finally got a chance to check, and she doesn't have a last name... She's a cheerleader, though!

I guess I'll start coming up with details then. All I know is she's gonna look the same and she's gonna live in NOLA

(edited)

@@RainbowDashie,

Thank you! I think I went overboard on it, though, and scared potential RPers off!

Believe it or not, yes I am still looking! I need at least one more human or someone who can play either a Mane character or Princess Celestia… so far, Twilight, Rarity, Spike and Pinkie Pie are still free!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@RainbowDashie,

Thank you! I think I went overboard on it, though, and scared potential RPers off!

Believe it or not, yes I am still looking! I need at least one more human or someone who can play either a Mane character or Princess Celestia… so far, Twilight, Rarity, Spike and Pinkie Pie are still free!

With human do you mean an OC that has become human or someone who's born human? I'm especially interested in the OC turning human since you've described that so well and so interesting. Very appealing.

@@RainbowDashie,

When I say human, I mean a character who's born human. We definitely need one more of those!

As for the Equestrian OCs, there's one Changeling slot and the optional Crystal Pony or Griffon left…

@@Hypn0ticD

Ah well, too bad for the OC part. Maybe i can turn him Crystal Pony, but do those have wings? (I'm terrible at remembering things.)  If so i'd like to change my OC to Crystal Pony for this RP. What's the trait of Crystal Ponies in this RP, like unicorns still have part of their horn and pegasi of their wings.

(edited)

@@RainbowDashie,

There are Crystal Pegasai and Unicorns, but they are unheard of…

I honestly forgot right now, but @00Pony had some good ideas for them! I'll PM him when I get the chance!

@Miss Reaper,

If you want to, go for it! We could use another Mane character!

Celestia would be the only princess who remains behind, as she is-- for lack of a better description-- the principal princess, and will have to stay to raise the sun and moon in Luna's absence…

She won't be completely out of the loop however, as Luna will still be able to contact her!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Name (First and last): Mike Sanders

Height (Feet and inches): 6'3"

Weight: 190lb

Eye color: Cyan

Hair color: Dark brown, almost black

Backstory (A little more about your character): (I suck at these... :( )

Where do they live?: He just turned human

@@Hypn0ticD

Edited by RainbowDashie

(edited)

@@RainbowDashie,

No…

He has to be a human from Earth, like the others!

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't link to you to any of their profiles, but you can check page one. You can reference either my or 00Pony's apps, as those are best.

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@RainbowDashie,

No…

He has to be a human from Earth, like the others!

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't link to you to any of their profiles, but you can check page one. You can reference either my or 00Pony's apps, as those are best.

Ah i see. I'll do it later in the evening then, when i have time.

Are anyone else's email notifications not working? Mine stopped like two days ago

Well, I couldn't come up with a good last name for Chloe, so she'll have mine. A root of it anyway

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

Are anyone else's email notifications not working? Mine stopped like two days ago

I've been having a similar issue... It's most aggravating 

I am so nearly done with this application. All I need to do now is come up with a good backstory. I'm gonna post what I have in a minute and edit in a backstory as soon as I can think of one. And don't worry; this time I have an idea of what I'm gonna put

Here it is

Human Application

Name: Chloe MacMaolán

Height: 5'5"

Weight: (as usual, not telling. She's average though)

Eye colour: Blue

Hair colour: Orange

Backstory:

Distinctive features: Freckles for days

Where do they live: A village just a ways outside of Dublin

post-5335-0-76106000-1409018712_thumb.jpg

I've been having a similar issue... It's most aggravating

They were back up again as soon as I mentioned something. Maybe I shouldn't wait to bring it up Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

Name (First and last): Mike Sanders

Height (Feet and inches): 6'3"

Weight: 190lb

Eye color: Cyan

Hair color: Dark brown, almost black

Backstory (A little more about your character): (I suck at these... )

Where do they live?: In a flat in the city where this plays

Is this better?

@@RainbowDashie,

I still need know what your character is like… what does he do? What does he study? Hell, what are some Godmod his hobbies? And I'll news a little background info on 'im!

Also, the RP's taking place all over, so just pick a city you can think of!

@,

Ditto on Chloe's backstory! I breed to know more about her! Corsica, too!