Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who needs to share an episode together and why?

Buck Testa

There are a lot of characters in mlp. All this variety means some combos have not been tried yet. Who do you think needs to spend time together and what could they learn from this interaction?

Mine are:

Luna and Discord: Luna is trying to learn how to loosen up, Discord is trying to get his act together. Luna was a villain who was Banished by Celestia, Discord was a Villain turned to stone by Celestia. They totally need to do stand up comedy or a Karaoke night for the former baddies.

Big Mac and Bulk Biceps: Battle of the Brawn. Cool quiet Mac and the extreme personality of Bulk in friendly competition (or not so friendly). Maybe Bulk could go to Mac and see what he did to get so strong or learn there is more to strength then muscle.

Edited by Buck Testa

Pinkie Pie and Rarity.  :maud:

I would love to see a possible flashback episode based off of what happened after this scene and one they returned to ponyville.  :maud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9azZz3fK0

Chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changachimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changachimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changachimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa,chimmy cherry changa... :maud:

img-2675316-1-crazy_rarity_by_lazcreatio

It will be glorious.  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

I'm still here wondering why they haven't done a Rainbow Dash and Rarity episode, it has the potential to be really awesome and they share a lot more in common than people realize

And on that tangent, I'd love to see an episode featuring Rainbow Dash/Spike where they mess with Twilight a lot. If this scene is any indication, it could be glorious

That and I'd love to see episodes of Spike where he is not pair with Twilight or Rarity for a change

• Brohoof 6

Big Mac and Shining Armor

The brothers of two of the Mane 6 meet for the first time

Trixie and Princess Celestia

Not sure how would it go, but better for Trixie that Princess Celestia don't know what she did

Daring Do and Princess Celestia

PC should know there's another hero in Equestria someday

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie and Rarity

Rainbow Dash and Rarity

Applejack and Fluttershy

I feel like those pairs get the least interaction, so I'd like to see some episodes together.

• Brohoof 3

Rarity and Rainbow Dash like many others said, but also Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, because of their opposite personalities.

tumblr_m4l9aa5p8O1qc5ffho1_1280.jpg

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

Photo Finish and Iron Will!  Don't worry I'm just kidding...  At least I think I'm kidding.

Other people have already said RD and Spike or RD and Derpy in an episode; either of those sounds like fun to me.

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo - YES I KNOW "Sleepless in Ponyville" lol.  But I want an all RD and Scoots bonding further-er episode.  I want the feels; I can only rewatch "Sleepless" and "Flight to the Finish" so many times...  Okay that's a lie: I can watch them over and over again forever.  Or until I die.  Whichever comes first.

Rainbow Dash and (starting to see a trend?) Rarity.  Which has also been said.  Rarity, please put Rainbow Dash in a pretty dress.  That Rainbow Dash will either promptly try to remove with her teeth or complain about its lack of aerodynamic-ism...  Ness.  Rarity wants a Dashie fashion show??!?  Rainbow Dash: "Ah hay no!"  There I just wrote the episode for Hasbro.  Do it.

Spike and a dragon girl (that's yet to be introduced) roughly his age and size.  Give.  Him.  A.  Dragon.  Girl.  A love interest that the writers will actually give him a shot with.  Her name can be Spikette for all I care.  Or Linda.  Hell, make it a Spike / RD / Linda episode where RD talks up the little guy and encourages him to make a move.  You're welcome again, Hasbro or whomever.

• Brohoof 3

Spike and a dragon girl (that's yet to be introduced) roughly his age and size.  Give.  Him.  A.  Dragon.  Girl.  A love interest that the writers will actually give him a shot with.  Her name can be Spikette for all I care.  Or Linda.  Hell, make it a Spike / RD / Linda episode where RD talks up the little guy and encourages him to make a move.  You're welcome again, Hasbro or whomever.

I second this with one small change... Swap Rarity for RD. Why? Well... It could be a good moral based on "You don't know what you have until its gone." I am sure we can all agree Spike does everything & anything for Rarity, & the episode can start by having Rarity helping Spike get the girl dragon only to discover that, once he completely is enamored with the girl dragon, she misses his affections. Then there can be some sort of cute moral about love & everything... I haven't slept & it is 10 till 8 am here so this is kind of being pulled out of my ass flank lol

• Brohoof 3

I honestly thing that any Mane Six combo combination that hasn't already had an episode focused on them needs one. We've pretty much gotten an episode with Twilight and every other member of the Mane Six, so that isn't an issue, but I'd like to see at least every two-pairing done between the Mane Six.

As for outside of the Mane Six, I'd like to see an episode with Scootaloo and Spike hanging out. As Moony said about Rainbow Dash and Spike, having a tomboy and then an actual boy hang out would be nice, and I think Scootaloo would work even better since she's younger like Spike. I'm not sure what they'd be doing, but I'm sure it'd be good.

I'd also like to see an episode where Celestia accompanies all of the Mane Six... except for Twilight. Twilight is absent. I'd like to see Celestia get to know each of the other members of the Mane Six more. It's clear she knows Twilight very well since she mentored her most of her life, but it would be cool to see her on a mini-adventure with the rest of Twilight's friends.

• Brohoof 3

I second this with one small change... Swap Rarity for RD. Why? Well... It could be a good moral based on "You don't know what you have until its gone." I am sure we can all agree Spike does everything & anything for Rarity, & the episode can start by having Rarity helping Spike get the girl dragon only to discover that, once he completely is enamored with the girl dragon, she misses his affections. Then there can be some sort of cute moral about love & everything... I haven't slept & it is 10 till 8 am here so this is kind of being pulled out of my ass flank lol

You know full well that I just want as many episodes featuring RD as possible lol.  Though yeah...  Rarity would need to be part of that episode.

• Brohoof 3

You know full well that I just want as many episodes featuring RD as possible lol.  Though yeah...  Rarity would need to be part of that episode.

I know lol, I just think it would be a great set up for one of those "Don't take people for granted" morals XD Trust me, if I was aiming for my favorite ponies I would be demanding as much Luna & FlutterShy as possible

• Brohoof 3

OHH MAH GAWD IT MUST BE MAH OC WITH RAINBOW DAASSH!!!1111!!!

In all seriousness, I'd like to see Rarity and Pinkie Pie spend more time together, maybe a flashback to that one scene in The Last Roundup, where Rarity and Pinkie Pie are hauling the cart back to Ponyville.

Also, why does Rarity want to get revenge on Rainbow Dash?
I mean, she says "When I get back you're gonna get it Rainbow Dash." But Rainbow Dash never did anything to her in that episode, at least not anything I can recall.

Also, why does Rarity want to get revenge on Rainbow Dash?

I mean, she says "When I get back you're gonna get it Rainbow Dash." But Rainbow Dash never did anything to her in that episode, at least not anything I can recall.

When Rarity got knocked off the cart by Pinkie Pie, Twilight told Rainbow Dash to go back and get them. Rainbow Dash said "No time, they knew what they were getting into" and kept going, leaving them behind.

Pretty sure that's why Rarity wanted revenge.

I know lol, I just think it would be a great set up for one of those "Don't take people for granted" morals XD Trust me, if I was aiming for my favorite ponies I would be demanding as much Luna & FlutterShy as possible

Luna + Flutters episode that plays off of "May the Best Pet Win."  FS helps Luna get a pet something-or-other, but - unlike "MtBPW" where RD and FS were already close, Luna and FS develop a stronger bond.  And Luna enters Angel Bunny's dream about being chased by bunny-eating carrots and helps him stop being a fuzzy little jerk.  Also, RD flies around in the background with Tank at random points.

• Brohoof 2

Luna + Flutters episode that plays off of "May the Best Pet Win."  FS helps Luna get a pet something-or-other, but - unlike "MtBPW" where RD and FS were already close, Luna and FS develop a stronger bond.  And Luna enters Angel Bunny's dream about being chased by bunny-eating carrots and helps him stop being a fuzzy little jerk.  Also, RD flies around in the background with Tank at random points.

Just had to add that last little bit huh? XD

• Brohoof 2

Celestia and Luna-- we haven't seen how they've been doing since Luna's return, and I wanna know how they survive as the rulers of Equestria. Do ponies think less of Luna? If so, how do they cope? Have they fought over any positions recently (they seemed tense in Crystal Empire, beyond the whole Sombra thing)? I really wanna see how they talk to each other when it's just the two of them.

• Brohoof 2

Hm, pairing Luna and Discord in an episode sounds like it would be really interesting. I would definitely watch that. Like, more than a normal episode.

Celestia and Luna need more interaction. I want to see how they act around each other casually, considering all that has happened between them.

Granny Smith and Filthy Rich had an interesting moment as well. It'd be neat to see a bit more of that.

Interaction between Trixie and Zecora would be entertaining, I'm sure.

Obligatory RD/Rarity

I want a sister episode where the fillies spend some time with someone else's sister. Rainbow and Sweetie, AJ and Scoots, Rarity with Apple Bloom sounds like a nice way to do it. Not completely sure how it would go, but it sounds like a good way to get some interactions we haven't seen yet and to shed more light on what these characters think of sisterhood as.

Celestia and anypony. A slice of life Celestia episode would be sweet. Because of personal preference, I'm thinking Rainbow Dash ^_^. She could do with some guidance and a good role model, and it'd be interesting to see if Celestia's learned anything from dealing with the last self-centered person she had to mentor.

AIyUN1q.jpg

Not saying that Dash is remotely comparable to Sunset Shimmer, or that the show'd be likely to mention her by name, but it could add some interesting undertones.

I want more Spike in general. Give me Spike and Fluttershy, Spike and Rainbow Dash, Spike and Scootaloo,all of these sound like they have potential.

• Brohoof 3

I'd like to see an episode with Granny Smith and Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon where GS shows how the Apple family treats each other. DT/SS might do something bad in the beginning and Filthy Rich might make them go to GS. Silver Spoon might change a little, but it could take Diamond Tiara a little longer. In the end they start treating the CMC and others their age better.

It seems like DT and SS have been basically the same since the show started, so I think its time they change a little.

• Brohoof 1