Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bat Pony with Socks!

Skygunner

So I've finally broken the ice and started to actually post my pony art,  figured why not here too.

He's a new guy in my line up,  obviously a bat pony.  And thats about all I got,  Can't really tell you his back story, or his name, dont' know either,  but he's spunky, and got personality...eh? eh?

expect to see more of him as time goes on. Thanks for looking.  -you can also fav him on my DA-

post-11590-0-53726100-1408260852_thumb.png

he really needs a name.

-and rp partners-

• Brohoof 2

Speaking of bat ponies with socks... This

I had too. I drew this forever ago

Looks good. Like the pencil work. wings feel a little wierd though. Legs are kinda thin, too.

Then again, they could just be stylistic choices, and if they are, I apologize for that criticism.

Also, socks, and those are always good.

Nice job posting your art here... though I shouold probably do the same thing...

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of bat ponies with socks... This

I had too. I drew this forever ago

Looks good. Like the pencil work. wings feel a little wierd though. Legs are kinda thin, too.

Then again, they could just be stylistic choices, and if they are, I apologize for that criticism.

Also, socks, and those are always good.

Nice job posting your art here... though I shouold probably do the same thing...

Thank you!!!

I'm actually colouring it now, fixed a bunch of the anatomy errors in it,  so we'll see how Bat Pony in Socks II Electric Boogaloo goes over.   Not sure what is wierd with the wings?   As for leg thickness, the rear legs were indeed fattened up a little bit,  so good call.   -cough- and knees were added-

Is it me or are all bat ponies are adorable or funny?

Awesome drawings! Ponies, bat or not, are infinitely times more adorable than normal ponies. 

They are horridly cute.  

as per real ponies...well...yeh..suppose.  But I think most things look better out of real life........-something something perfection etc, drawings blah philosophy-

• Brohoof 1

They are horridly cute.  

as per real ponies...well...yeh..suppose.  But I think most things look better out of real life........-something something perfection etc, drawings blah philosophy-

It's not about perfection, it's kinda about they have faces....and don't look as much like plain horses