Is WATCH_DOGS good?  

3 users have voted

1. 1. Is it good?

• No, it's a pile of rubbish.
    • I didn't enjoy it.
    • It could of been better, much better.
    • I liked it.
    • Love it.

Sure the game has some issues, which I agree with (e.g rumors about it being downgraded on PC to make it look just as good on PS4 & Xbox One, it looks rushed and did not live up to the hype and expectations.), but if you look past its flaws, it's a good game and I enjoyed it. But that's just my opinion.

What are your thoughts?

P.S Please no PC V.S Console or any related wars on the comments, there's YouTube or some other site for that.

P.P.S I have it on PS3.

I enjoyed it on ps4,however once i was done with the gang hideouts and other activities i felt there wasn't much left and i din't care for the online part of the game. It was ok,atleast it got me to turn on my ps4 which i usually don't anymore and havent since i stopped playing it months ago.  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

@boiteporte

I agree. I suppose some people just can't accept less than perfection. :mellow:

@Pinkamena-Pills

The online is flawed. One time I was hacking someone and when I was at 99%, he turned his console off and I failed the hack. WHAT THE FU-? How are Ubisoft letting users do this? How could they let such a massive flaw go unnoticed?!

No way. I loved watch dogs!!! It is not overrated. Just a bit confusing over graphics. But I think the reason why the graphics were downgraded were to keep the density. If the graphics were too high. There could be only 20 pedestrians at once instead of 200.

The release on pc was a disaster. xD

No computer could run watch dogs smoothly at all. It was a laggy piece of crap. xD (Partly fixed now by some updates)

And the graphics part was not a rumor, that was true. There where also a lot of features showcased before release that where in the games code but was hidden. (It is possible to mod them back)

Other than that the game was "okay", but it deserved it's 80% down vote on steam.

But I think the reason why the graphics were downgraded were to keep the density. If the graphics were too high. There could be only 20 pedestrians at once instead of 200.

Nah the PS4 seemed to run the game alright and I don't think it was very downgraded.

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1