Banner by ~ Zero

Pinkamena Fan Art!

#BOSS

I drew this just recently on my computer of pinkamena. I am really proud :) If you cant read what it says, its says," My dreams shattered, as my heart broke." Sorry, i am bad at writing when using a mouse

I used to do OC drawings but i dont feel good, but you can recommend a drawing of somepony, but not your OC and i MIGHT do it. 

post-29046-0-60019300-1408314846.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Looks nice,and the message is clear to me in more ways than one. Great job,you've done Pinkamena well.  :maud:

Thank you :) it means alot btw luv your sig

Im thinking of doing on just like this but with fluttershy and dead butterflies around her instead of popped balloons representing her cutie mark

• Brohoof 1

I just want to boop her nose, and hug her. Make everything good again.

8/10. The only problem i see is the sort of weird leg anatomy. They seem to split farther than they should. Other than that, the colors are good, the message is clear, and the effort is ever present.

Good job. Take a :mustache: 

I just want to boop her nose, and hug her. Make everything good again.

8/10. The only problem i see is the sort of weird leg anatomy. They seem to split farther than they should. Other than that, the colors are good, the message is clear, and the effort is ever present.

Good job. Take a :mustache:

lol yeah the legs were kind of a mess up. I agree, And thank you for the  :mustache: