Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it easier to be a boy or a girl?

Shankveld

117 users have voted

1. 1. Is it easier being a boy or a girl?

• boy
    • girl

Boy.

If the ladies want to have children, they have to have birth and therefore experience a type of pain that I think would equal that of the hulk smashing a car down on your pelvis.

If the men want to have children, they do what men do best...plead. *Insert birds and bees talk*

• Brohoof 5

i think that its the same question as.

what hurts more: a kick in the nuts or getting the "time of the month".

and if you know the answer, something has gone terribly wrong.

• Brohoof 6

If the ladies want to have children, they have to have birth and therefore experience a type of pain that I think would equal that of the hulk smashing a car down on your pelvis.

Kidney stones. Like a baby made of sharp calcium deposits. Through a hole that doesn't expand for the purpose of kidney stones.

That's gotta count for something.

• Brohoof 2

Kidney stones. Like a baby made of sharp calcium deposits. Through a hole that doesn't expand for the purpose of kidney stones.

That's gotta count for something.

Oh god. . .my mind, it is corrupt. That is a fair point.

i think that its the same question as.

what hurts more: a kick in the nuts or getting the "time of the month".

and if you know the answer, something has gone terribly wrong.

Oh oh oh oh I have some facts from teh twitters about this :lol:

Posted Image

Case Closed.

Your argument is invalid.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I would imagine being a man is somewhat easier physically. Both girls and boys do have social stigmas surrounding their groups. So socially it doesn't seem to be any kind of way to win.

I would say for a long, long time females had it harder. Besides the biological burdens people have mentioned before, it was also much harder to be taken seriously.

Nowadays though, women can finally be whatever they want to be. You want to be cutsey-wootsie housewife, that's fine. You want to be a hard-nosed business woman, that's fine too. You want to wear cute skirts and a bow in your hair, fine. You want to wear pants suit and carry a briefcase instead of a purse, fine too. You want to bake? Cool. You want to be a marine and shoot the bad guys? Cool too. Guess what I am saying is that girls get to pick wherever they want to be on the girly-manly scale.

Men however, have a huge pressure on them to be manly. You have to be tough, you have to like certain things - just look at the backlash we've gotten for liking MLP.

Sexually though, it is probably still a man's world because if a woman tries to behave sexually like a man, she is looked down upon and called a slut. In many parts of the world, it is still acceptable and sometimes even desirable for men to be promiscuous prior to marriage whereas women are supposed to remain virgins. Double standards still apply here.

I think the scales are tipping to where it is much easier to be a woman now than it used to be.

• Brohoof 2

Wow umm... that's kinda hard to answer

Historically speaking women were more discriminated against and had more restrictions than boys, but then one would argue that the women were safe at home while the guys were breaking their backs!

But now things are more equal between genders with only minor discrimination against one another.

When you put aside such things like hard work and vanity which now can actually effect genders almost equally in today's society (most guys care more about their looks than they say they do and some women work harder than men now).

In the end I'd have to say guys have it easier. It has almost nothing to do with hard work, vanity, or society, but women's puberty is... let's say a bit more extreme than guys and plus girls are the ones giving birth! :D

They are nearly completely equal in every way now... except the one thing that defines their gender in the first place!

So you go girls! :)

Men can pee standing up.

/thread

Eenope

I pee sitting... WHAT? I find it quite relaxing and really a waste of time to define how people of certain genres have to pee.

Plus I've been told of some very strange and disturbing ways that a very determined girl can pee standing!

thread/

• Brohoof 1

Eenope

I pee sitting... WHAT? I find it quite relaxing and really a waste of time to define how people of certain genres have to pee.

Plus I've been told of some very strange and disturbing ways that a very determined girl can pee standing!

thread/

:scared:

Okay, seriously though, I'm not sure which gender has it easier.

• Brohoof 1

Oh oh oh oh I have some facts from teh twitters about this :lol:

Posted Image

Case Closed.

Your argument is invalid.

He said time of the month. You sure women have a baby a month?

EDIT: Doh, I thought you said giving birth hurt more

Edited by Eenohay