Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it easier to be a boy or a girl?

Shankveld

117 users have voted

1. 1. Is it easier being a boy or a girl?

• boy
    • girl

(edited)

We both have our pros and cons but I feel over the grand scale of a lifetime, women just might have it worse, maybe, possibly. As Rodney Carrington once said, "If I bled for no damn reason for a week and I had carry around gauze pads and surgical equipment and had to doctor myself constantly, I'd be a bit pissy too. I'd only last one week as a woman and I'd sew myself shut." But yeah, it's no clean-cut case. I could pull up some statistics and make this one heated debate but I'll leave it at we BOTH have it bad, and good.

Let's just say, puberty as a boy is just waiting for your body to betray you at the worst possible time. Word to the wise young men of the world, don't wear shorts from the age of 10 to 16, just in case.

Edited by Cyclone 1066

Just now, Cyclone 1066 said:

We both have are pros and cons but I feel over the grand scale of a lifetime, women just might have it worse, maybe, possibly. As Rodney Carrington once said, "If I bled for no damn reason for a week and I had carry around gauze pads and surgical equipment and had to doctor myself constantly, I'd be a bit pissy too. I'd only last one week as a woman and I'd sew myself shut." But yeah, it's no clean-cut case. I could pull up some statistics and make this one heated debate but I'll leave it at we BOTH have it bad, and good.

just saying it would be easyer to be a girl because boys can't hit you

If you asked me in 1950 I'd say it's easier to be male.

But in 2018 in the United States? It is far easier to be a woman now. I'll leave it at that since it would get political otherwise.

• 6 months later...

It depends where you live and what your parents are like. Both sides have pros and cons and expectations I’m life. There are stereotypes of both sides. For instance, men can’t hit women but women can beat up men. Another is that a guy who has had many girlfriends is praised by his friends but a woman who has had many boyfriends is scorned and called names (you know they are).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

A boy but it depends on what you are like and what you want. There are situations where it's better being a girl and vice versa. Males have to face more violence and less flexibility in gender roles. And often people favour the women as a victim. 

But then again boys are taught to be independent more and walk outside alone and that. And they are often physically stronger but that's just a generalisation. Women have periods and for a select few it is very very painful to the point of being unable to move and they have this every month. And for the more feminine women at least they have to deal with being hit on a lot. Not all women face that as much it depends. And women who are angry are called bitchy whereas men are often called assertive.

There is job discrimination but men can have it too ofc if they enter a typically female job and vice versa. 

• Brohoof 1

Both have it equally as hard lol

Also there's a lot of people who say that it's easier to be a girl cause boys can;t hit you, but honestly I don;t care if you are a girl or boy. If I wanted to hit you, I'd do it anyway. You either hit neither or you hit both sexes lol. Girls don;t get off cause they are girls. 

On 12/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

I don't think being a male is the reason why my life sucks. Life just sucks.

I relate to this so much 

• Brohoof 1

About equally hard in different ways,
however this will depend on the person, and for myself it is harder being a boy cause I have to deal with the "I shouldn't sound or look like this... I'M NOT A BOY!" pain

I don't know to be honest haha. Somewhat depends the world is nicer to you as a girl, mostly though as everyone wants you know with you. Then again, I've always believed life to be easier as a girl simply for the fact people are nicer to you and it is easier for you to find a mate too.

Yet for boys life is more cold and the world is simply more hostile towards you. Then again girls have to worry about you know sexual assaults. So really both have their own difficulties so you know I personally still do think life is easier for girls though I say that more so as everyone is always so mean really.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I don't know to be honest haha. Somewhat depends the world is nicer to you as a girl, mostly though as everyone wants you know with you. Then again, I've always believed life to be easier as a girl simply for the fact people are nicer to you and it is easier for you to find a mate too.

Yet for boys life is more cold and the world is simply more hostile towards you. Then again girls have to worry about you know sexual assaults. So really both have their own difficulties so you know I personally still do think life is easier for girls though I say that more so as everyone is always so mean really.

Fair bur there still exists a degree of gender inequality so it is still harder for women to get jobs and stuff like that. Girls also get disrespected a lot more than males. 

Like yeah for males, more people might ignore you, but for females, there still exists people (usually males) would would verbally abuse them a lot.

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Fair bur there still exists a degree of gender inequality so it is still harder for women to get jobs and stuff like that. Girls also get disrespected a lot more than males. 

Like yeah for males, more people might ignore you, but for females, there still exists people (usually males) would would verbally abuse them a lot.

In my experience that would be a legal issue also if there is gender inequality I would hire more women. Why would I not if they are cheaper workforce.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

In my experience that would be a legal issue also if there is gender inequality I would hire more women. Why would I not if they are cheaper workforce.

I mean that's what I would do too, but that's not how people act lol. There's still business owners who feel that women would be less productive and so they would lose out money either way. 

4 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I mean that's what I would do too, but that's not how people act lol. There's still business owners who feel that women would be less productive and so they would lose out money either way. 

Yo in my experience you want teams like have both men and women. Thing is though I find any gender discrimination to be absurd and has no place in the workplace where well you know the point is making money. When I want to maximize profits having lawsuits is a costly endeavour however this is perhaps slightly going away from the topic.

Gender discrimination legally and in everyday life is felt more by women I would say.

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

In that aspect, that makes a lot of sense. I wouldn’t say that everyone is nice to the girls, sometimes it’s the opposite.

The main thing I would say is there is more of a struggle for girls biologically. Girl puberty is awful :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

Wait we should make things clear.... You are a boy male man  aslong as you have a dick may you be bi or something right? for thats the purpose of the toilet sign...so you can properly dispose. If you changed s x though...you gonna end up using the female toilet now because thats qhere you can only dispose properly.... So why do people with dicks dont want to be called a boy man? ... Why must we make things difficult?

16 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Girl puberty is awful

Tell me about it! :scoots:

Boy puberty is fun. Especially the voice: