Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it easier to be a boy or a girl?

Shankveld

117 users have voted

1. 1. Is it easier being a boy or a girl?

• boy
    • girl

I don't think either gender has it easier. I can speak for myself that menstruation really sucks and having to deal with it every month is painful and can really make you moody. But my life isn't more difficult because of it. There are some countries/cultures that make it harder for women to succeed but that isn't my case either.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I don't know. I can only be a male, like all other original emanations of EL. Hence, the "EL" in the name of angels.
While human beings can be both sexes. I do not fully understand the reasoning behind this phenomenon. But the nazis were obsessed with it, considering some of the monstruous experiments they did on human adults and children regarding sex. Also, this could explain the eagerness of the fallen watchers. Since, both the black suns and the fallen ones are intrinsically connected.

But the original order of the creator for the two human sexes has been severely distorted by the luciferians, constantly attacked and degraded within every arm of the system.
So, now you have most men and women playing identical/interchangeable roles within a false archetypal model, causing many distortions in the original foundation of family. And what is even worse, they glamourize the trauma with colorful names.
Evil has become a lot more sophisticated in the modern times. Sanitizing murder and abuse under the luster of legal procedures, pretty words and dubious terms, that essentially hide the same evil.

The only thing I can tell you, is that it is very difficult to be someone with full sight in this one-eyed world.

Hmmm snatchers and pick pocketers in my country are usually women or kids.... Because most people would take the women's side and reverse uno card you and make you the bad guy...

That's why if ever a women pick pockets me and gets caught and put the blame on me, I wouldn't second thought on punching her.... I'm going to jail so might as well get one in:ButtercupLaugh:....

But of course I only punch pick pocketing women... And children....them kids can't go to prison if they do a crime.... There's a higher chance that you're the one who goes to jail....

If you fight a trans.

If you win the fight they'd say.

" Why did you punch the faggot? What are you? gay!"( Translated from Tagalog to english)

If the trans win the fight they'd say.

"You gay! Idiot!" (Translated)

Also in work. We give work that's for men to women.... But the heavy lifting and deadly stuff are given to men...

And culture dictates to love and protect women.

That's why the jokes here are....

The women wear the pants in the family...

Yeah there's a battered wife.....

But usually the battered husband is the trend here.....

What's worse, is you're dead if you're cought beating your wife.

But if your wife beats you.... You get laughed at and told to grow some balls...

This MAY also be the reason of increased trans from male to female... Just a guess...

So yeah men gets the bad end in my country.

Definitely easier to be a guy, no idea how someone could possibly think otherwise.

We're physically stronger, we don't bleed once a month, we can never get pregnant and almost never have to put in as much work raising the subsequent children, we can walk on the streets alone at night and feel completely safe, we get catcalled/harassed less (it does still happen to us but nowhere near as much), we statistically earn more, we don't have stupid media outlets pushing unrealistic beauty standards on us at every turn, and there's probably a ton more that aren't immediately obvious to me from the top of my head. The only thing that's harder about being a man is that we're generally expected to be the economic foundation of an entire household, but in the West education is available that can facilitate this with ease - and this has the knock-on effect of making you a more independent person too.

I understand that it's certainly easier to be a woman in 2022 than it has been at any point in human history before, but you'd have to be an incel to legitimately think that women don't have things significantly harder than men in day-to-day life.

6 hours ago, Starforce said:

Not so clean cut like that, really. The issue about being a man for me - is the body hair and the constant shaving I have to do. 

But the thing is us women also have body hair, even though we're not "allowed" to by society. So we do plenty of shaving, too. I also notice that it seems optional for men. Perhaps not in every circumstance. But for us women, it is almost never "optional". I mean there aren't laws, but I'm not walking out the door with unshaven legs or armpits. I'd hear comments within five seconds.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Envy said:

But the thing is us women also have body hair, even though we're not "allowed" to by society. So we do plenty of shaving, too. I also notice that it seems optional for men. Perhaps not in every circumstance. But for us women, it is almost never "optional". I mean there aren't laws, but I'm not walking out the door with unshaven legs or armpits. I'd hear comments within five seconds.

As a guy I do full body shaves every other day. I literally can't stand body hair or facial hair. I wish we lived in a world where nobody had body hair, hah, then there would be no such comments and no shaving to do. Win win!

For me.. even though I'm female i'd say it would be easier for males.
{No offense}

I recall the pressure my mom put me under because she wanted to have grandkids so badly at one point she kept trying to force me to find someone just to get pregnant.
To the part where I now don't want children at all at any point.

Aside from that, I'd happily give up the monthly pains and bleeding, pregnancy, being paid less than guys because yes it's still a thing, shaving our legs  etc time to time again for ppl because you get comments otherwise.

We live in a modern time but females still get paid less than males even while working the same amount as men.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce

I heard In Japan men culture requires shaving of body. Which is quite weird for my culture.

I'd prefer a world where no one cares about your hair. So everyone can shave it or let it be. Cuz I'm lazy and hate to shave...

Men also gets forced to get married, or else they'd think your gay or something... But of course women has to bare child birth so it still sucks for them...

Menstruation does suck... But I also heard that some women don't have as bad of a menstruation than others? Well that sucks for the majority..... And men and women wages? Nah that's bias.... Women get paid equal... Usually more than men....

Problem why women get paid less is because women pick jobs suited for them there's actually more millionaire women than men. I have a batch mate who is a woman aircraft mechanic, and we get paid similarly. But I do much of the deadly work while she doesn't...

Fuel tank entry, 8 stories high lift operations. Heavy equipment operations and dismantling of heavy parts of an aircraft....

Culture. 

I'd prefer less pay than dying young though....

On 2022-04-23 at 8:10 AM, Envy said:

The one good thing about winter is that you can hide whether or not you “forgot” to shave. B)

Culturally, women have always had it harder due to being seen as just the “wives” for so long, and even still today in some people’s eyes. However, men have their own sets of societal and biological challenges to deal with as well.

I’d say both genders have it hard, though women are seen as a minority so that makes things more challenging to deal with.

It's interesting being genderfluid because you can observe and experience male privilege firsthand. Socially speaking it's definitely easier living and presenting as male than as female. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

Men are expected to "be stronger" to not be "emotional" they are expected to hold careers that most women don't usually find interest in even attempting bc of deep rooted cultural stigmas of what a "successful woman" is expected to look like, expected to "produce" or rather "reproduce". Nobody is forcing women to reproduce, nobody Is forcing them to marry, and I follow those that are for woman's CHOICE in this regard at that. Ultimately there are a wide range of difficulties for BOTH genders, and I myself actually believe the world is sexist, especially America, rape should be punished with LIFE, you can't allow someone that will sexually degrade any other human a second chance to do so, if you think having a "good hard long thought" stops a RAPIST from being a RAPIST your WRONG. With that being said, men can be sexually abused, usually young boys, it's not "impossible" at all, and gets commonly overlooked. Men have more natural athletic stamina, which makes them suitable for more jobs objectively, however females have more pull in the over all workforce bc of their sexual charm, and emotional relatability. Guys want to hire a cute girl over a husky guy..it's just these are usually public service jobs, office related occupations, working with people, all kinds of social work you could imagine. A pretty friendly face is what they want people to see when they walk through the doors, she's charismatic, good looking and knows flirty politics... Guys struggle with the same kind of social occupations bc they are less relatable, aren't sexualized, and ultimately "less interesting" to especially other men... You know, I think the injustices in this world and it's atrocities are more primarily committed by men, but the expectations of these men, cause them to do some of the things that they do, no excuses however, there's no type of "cultural" or "social" pressure that justifies rape or murder. You got to know the "difficulty" of the human world is circumstantial and personal and very individual. Rich girl comes from money, and her hardest decisions are what cars she wants to pull out her parents mansion for some rich college party or some BS, now compare her to a poor girl with an awkward body and a face only a mother could love, do you think she has job offers lining up? A lot of these young women have body dismorphia so badly they convince themselves they have to change genders, or even worse they believe they have to take their own lives... America is rough for a girl who isn't the most attractive.. that's for sure but guys who aren't attractive are usually still able bodied and can provide an objective reason for someone else to use them to accomplish their goals and since these men are desperate simps usually they have no problem with this, a lot of them are even okay with "open relationships"(no such thing) and cheating simply bc they know they can't get anything better than what theyve got. Now againnnn lol, alternatively a man that sleeps around is usually celebrated(for some reason) and treated like some kind of king... Yeah a king that lacks decency, dignity, morality and respect. A woman is treated like I ultimately believe she should be, as I believe both genders should feel shame over an excess of lust that leads to infidelity and betrayal. I think women will always find it harder to be taken seriously in the realm of "critical thought" bc of harbored narcissism by men that's widely undeserved and unwarranted, however I think ONLY bc of the amount of "options" a woman has could she choose to play life on "easy mode" go with the grain, try to be someone's sexual object/yes girl. Or she can hypothetically choose this "hard mode" the path rarely taken by most females, where her legacy earns her the kind of respect women have been deprived of on this planet for millions of years .. life is supposed to be "harder" for the man in regards to his career paths, his sense of obligation(not all men have this) but there are just somethings that women have to face inherently like "bloody time" and inherent sexism, and feminine upkeep that ultimately costs a woman more objectively just to keep herself socially acceptable. I think it's hard to be human if you want me to be honest, and I think that some guys gonna have it easier than girls, some girls gonna have it easier than guys, that's very circumstantial to their physical appearance, income/inherent wealth, even locations seeing as things like abortion bans coming up and what not, a lot of things impact who you are and who you want to be or think you should be, but one thing for certain is that average humans DONT put this much thought into just how much it takes to be each other's opposite... And that should change.

Note: I forgot to mention the insane privilege women have in our legal system pertaining to custody and children's upkeep. She inherently will receive them "full time" barring she has no criminal record, even if she is a weird slutty homewrecker psycho that kind of is playing games with what usually seems to be an upright man that just wants to see his children.. she's usually doing this on purpose bc she knows how big of a priority they are to him. I think of you "choose to reproduce" bc it is still 1000% a choice, they will be unhealthy in a household without two parents, you had time to make prior arrangements for this child's future or need I not say lack thereof had you decided against having the child, you didn't do so, you kept an unhealthy relationship alive until the child is the one that suffered the most. It's up to men and women ALIKE to stop producing lust spawns of momentary interest and start making "love children" lol... Humans are gonna have to get A LOT LESS SHALLOW lol... And WITH THAT being sad, it is MORE common than this for a disgusting self interested narcissistic breed of what I barely consider to be man, to leave children behind that he had NO intent on even seeing let alone raising, he isnt anything to brag about, he's ruined two lives in 20 minutes, he's abominable and this leads to a "pressure"/possible extra expense, seeing as the mother doesn't "have" to have the baby, but she still has to come up with the money, have the surgery, every bit of complication these "men"(nope) get to avoid.. but unfortunately "single mom" is more common than "single dad", and these mom's are just winging it and playing the role of two parents, it's likely a "new dad" will come along, but more HOPEFUL than likely, bc these type of women disgustingly often have a revolving door of new men around their children, and it's unhealthy to keep your children in that kind of dynamic, grow up with a big lack of respect for women culturally bc a boy needs to be taught by his dad how to "love" a mom, not just how to obey one, this flustered mom is struggling to get her child to do either... Common tropes, but socially accepted for some god forsaken reason.

Edited by KingCorvus