Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

And Then There Were N + 1

Silverrida

Well, this section seems like the about me section on my own profile so I will try to abridge what I wrote there in hopes that some without interest will read on anyway!

I'm just a longstanding brony who has hopped around the various communities. Anything pony related I tend to love and I'm hoping that this forum is one of the nicer fits for me.

I'm all about the friendship, so I hope to meet people with whom I get along well. I have been on several forums where I was a notable presence yet I had few friends. Though I don't regret my time spent on those forums I always enjoy the ones where I make interpersonal ties better. 

I also am all about the helping people. Everyone needs to talk to someone at some point, and I like to make it clear that I love my friends and am willing to listen. This comes with the caveat that I am but one person and cannot be there all the time or succeed all the time, but in general if you feel you need to share something and don't know anyone to talk to I am usually open. However this forum apparently has an amazing section dedicated to just that, so I'm glad I'm not the only one willing to help.

I suppose to keep it short for now I'll leave it at that. I'm excited to meet new people in general and hope to be a productive member of this community :)

Edited by Silverrida

Hey there V1nyl! Just sorta chilling in the Welcoming Plaza for the night I think. It's too late to start exploring the other boards for me. Thanks for the post, by the way.

Up to much on your end? Anything particularly cool about this community you like so far? Other than the fact that people actually post in the Welcoming Plaza :P

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! :D

Wow. I LOVE that introduction. Sounds like you understand what it means to be a true, true friend, and I like that! If you ever need a friend, I'm right here! I'm also all about the friendship, and I love to talk about the show and the stuff that makes this fandom great! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I appreciate the praise of my welcome, although I should note that words are always easy. Don't want to come off as some paragon for friendship even if that's what I strive to be just with a few words of love. I'm glad that there are others who are all about the friendship as well though, and I appreciate you taking the time to post here as well.

I would say call me Vinyl but some other imposter took the title. And I joined yesterday BUT the fact that I haven't seen one troll yet is good

But other than that nothing much is going on in my end. Just listening to dubstep while staving off sleep

(edited)

I can just call you Scratch! And no trolls is right up my ally. 

Filly you best be listening to some YourEnigma:

I think I'm off to bed for the night. Should be back tomorrow. Thank you for the responses :). Good night!

Edited by Silverrida