• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love a drawing of my OC Luckydream

Yes. I will get right on that!

Of course :)

Just an update for you Samurott, I switched my name V1nyl to this. Don't want ya thinking I disappeared

Ok :D

Sorry about the delay.

I took a small break from the forums.

@,Just so i don't get confused. Have you done mine here or am i still waiting? I am not impatient.

Yes. I think I posted it last month :)

It's in page 2

These are beautiful! Think you could do any of the OCs in my signature? Just pick your favourite!

Thank you! :)

Here you are!! :)

post-14906-0-05358100-1409988023_thumb.jpg

I'd love a drawing of my OC Luckydream

Here you are!post-14906-0-00083600-1410028342_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-05358100-1409988023_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-00083600-1410028342_thumb.jpg

Here is another request this time for my OC Ferina Gale for.the.pose can you have her laying down please?

Sure thing :D

I'd like to request an image of my new OC Astral Blade.

I used to have an OC many years ago, but largely ditched him in favor of creating new characters once the pony thing came along. However, an RP has come along and it seems like it'd be perfectly suited for this kind of character. My current pony OC is loosely based on this guy. My current OC, though, looks strikingly similar to how the new one will look, since they're both based on the same. Here is a link to an album of him.

My new (not really) OC, Astral Blade, looks nearly identical to Icarus aside from the following things

• His left eye is gray, not golden (right one is still golden)
  • He has no wings (earth pony)
  • His hair is more spiked up, as opposed to being down like Icarus' is
  • His cutie mark is of a bumper sword crossing the moon.

One last thing about my request... I don't know how possible it is, but it'd be awesome if you could have him equipped with his bumper sword either attached to his back or somewhere in the image that'd be awesome. It's his signature weapon and a large part of who he is. If not though, that's fine too of course  :lol:

It's all pretty creatively open for you to fill it in as you see fit. I hope that's not too much or anything and if it is, that you don't feel bad or awkward declining. Any more questions or comments or anything, just tell me.

Could you please draw a sinister image of my OC Severance?

Absolutely! <3

I'd like to request an image of my new OC Astral Blade.

I used to have an OC many years ago, but largely ditched him in favor of creating new characters once the pony thing came along. However, an RP has come along and it seems like it'd be perfectly suited for this kind of character. My current pony OC is loosely based on this guy. My current OC, though, looks strikingly similar to how the new one will look, since they're both based on the same. Here is a link to an album of him.

My new (not really) OC, Astral Blade, looks nearly identical to Icarus aside from the following things

• His left eye is gray, not golden (right one is still golden)
  • He has no wings (earth pony)
  • His hair is more spiked up, as opposed to being down like Icarus' is
  • His cutie mark is of a bumper sword crossing the moon.
One last thing about my request... I don't know how possible it is, but it'd be awesome if you could have him equipped with his bumper sword either attached to his back or somewhere in the image that'd be awesome. It's his signature weapon and a large part of who he is. If not though, that's fine too of course  :lol:

It's all pretty creatively open for you to fill it in as you see fit. I hope that's not too much or anything and if it is, that you don't feel bad or awkward declining. Any more questions or comments or anything, just tell me.

Sure thing!

Sure thing!

Awesome! Thank you  :D

Just out of curiosity, how long do you think it will take you? I don't mean to push or prod you, of course. I'm just wondering when i should expect it  :P

Thought I might throw my self into this and

I like the art style!  I have two OC's I

would love some art of if you have the

chance and if not, i still get to see art

eye candy!  :yay:

North:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/north-r7070

Rhode: http://i.imgur.com/wt9XHX8.png

Info:  Her talent is using music to change the colors of leaves for the Fall.

Here is another request this time for my OC Ferina Gale for.the.pose can you have her laying down please?

Order up!

post-14906-0-58002000-1410118705_thumb.jpg

Could you please draw a sinister image of my OC Severance?

I hope this is ok!!

post-14906-0-58513600-1410134093_thumb.jpg