Banner by ~ Zero

What's good everypony! I joined yesterday

Shine Racer

Just a normal guy who loves racecars and motorsports, Plus I really enjoy music because it can really help a bad mood. (:

I have a YouTube channel (Shine Racer) where I record me and my friends racing online on our PS3s and plus I run my own racing team (S&S Motorsports aka S&S Wonderbolts) but we're only active in the PlayStation Network universe and we have around 40 members. We have a lot of fun racing against each other I'll tell you that plus it gets pretty hilarious at times lol

Anyways Its nice to meet everypony! :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I know there are also a few people on here who also share a similar interest in racing.

If you have any questions regarding how things work on the forums don't hesitate to ask.

Badges

Hey there! I remember welcoming someone else not long ago who also has the same racing and motorsports interests. You'll fit right in here. That's the true magic of friendship! We all come from different walks of life, but there's always someone walking a similar path. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Badges