Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies/Pegasisters Unite: The "At The Gala" Cover.

Shadowking58

Something that was started in another thread but it started going off topic, so, this is for that.

Now, this isn't exactly set in stone yet. As in, we don't know if we're going to succeed or actually keep up the motivation to do this, but I am interested in doing it, so if it bombs, well, at least I know I tried.

The idea for the premise is the same as this video:

It's more of an inspiration, not a ripoff, so please understand that.

Well, I guess we'll start buy getting as many bronies and pegasisters as we can in on this.

You'll most likely need an OC though.

Is this a good idea, do you think?

• Brohoof 3

HELLOOOOOOO, someone said "word out"?
Why that's a job to Pinkie Pie! No one can gather an enormous amount of people out of nowhere and keep them happy and motivated enough to keep something as terrific as the "At The Gala" cover going on!

So, I am capable of learning the song on the piano, but piano solo isn't exactly what we're looking for here, is it?

Anyone interested in animating it? Making something ama-hazing out this superb idea?

Uhn... I've got a hitch it's gonna be harder than it seemed in the beginning... or maybe it's just someone going to open a door at my face again

Why that's a job to Pinkie Pie! No one can gather an enormous amount of people out of nowhere and keep them happy and motivated enough to keep something as terrific as the "At The Gala" cover going on!

So, I am capable of learning the song on the piano, but piano solo isn't exactly what we're looking for here, is it?

Anyone interested in animating it? Making something ama-hazing out this superb idea?

Uhn... I've got a hitch it's gonna be harder than it seemed in the beginning... or maybe it's just someone going to open a door at my face again

I personally think a piano backdrop is perfect, but I'm not exactly the best at making music. Plus we haven't decided what insturments the remix is going to have.

Also, I asked on Reddit about it, that should up the response a little.

no! we must not give up pinkie you gather the ponies ill dj and shadowking58 can keep promoting  

• Brohoof 1

Shadowking58

You, my good sir, please teach me the ways of the "reddit" community, for it feels like I can never reach them when I ask for.

Maybe they don't like Brazilians

NO, NO GIVING UP, I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPREAD THE WORD!

We've got hearts as strong as horses!

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 1

Shadowking58

You, my good sir, please teach me the ways of the "reddit" community, for it feels like I can never reach them when I ask for.

Do you have an OC character?

Something that was started in another thread but it started going off topic, so, this is for that.

Now, this isn't exactly set in stone yet. As in, we don't know if we're going to succeed or actually keep up the motivation to do this, but I am interested in doing it, so if it bombs, well, at least I know I tried.

The idea for the premise is the same as this video:

It's more of an inspiration, not a ripoff, so please understand that.

Well, I guess we'll start buy getting as many bronies and pegasisters as we can in on this.

You'll most likely need an OC though.

Is this a good idea, do you think?

I'm a musician, and I can help. Also, I have a brand new youtube channel we could put it on, If you would like sir

Shadowking58

we've got heart as strong as horses
  • Brohoof 1

I can provide a Channel, Lyrics and p[ossibly a Piano Score. I can also be one of the background singers in the chorus :)

I'm starting to have more confidence in us.

At first, I thought I wasn't going to get anybody to join, therefor, I was nervous.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a musician, and I can help. Also, I have a brand new youtube channel we could put it on, If you would like sir

any help is taken i am a musician as well do a you know any ponies that are a animators and make sure to you tell other ponies (ponies ponies ponies!!!!)

(edited)

Heres My channel, I'l get started on the piano score

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg2PC2lhbdW6hZ-byOiIhSw

Well, I knew it was going to be hard to get POPULAR bronies.

I mean, getting the likes of Living Tombstone or Glaze would be a miracle in and of itself at this point.

I'm not expecting them, but you know.

Edited by Shadowking58

This sites reliable I use it alot. Hers a Piano Score. BTW and an editor as well, so I can do that if needed :)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5GYuicO0xZHdnBmWHVsSHhZNWc/edit

About the Original Character, how does this work? Is it an original Pony Character? If so, no I don't 

About the piano sheets

For you guy who are making it, will you need someone to play them or will you do it yourself?

I cant play Piano, but I can play Bass Guitar :)

Edited by The Euphonium Brony

About the Original Character, how does this work? Is it an original Pony Character? If so, no I don't 

About the piano sheets

For you guy who are making it, will you need someone to play them or will you do it yourself?

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Well, I knew it was going to be hard to get POPULAR bronies.

I mean, getting the likes of Living Tombstone or Glaze would be a miracle in and of itself at this point.

I'm not expecting them, but you know.

i know how to get them do you have blindfold a rope a car and some black masks?