Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite form of affection?

CosmicHooves

I don't like getting or giving physical affection, that may change at some point in the future, you never know.  Getting hugs from people tend to tire me out quickly.  Other than that, I have a hard time showing affection.

I tell my boyfriend I love him everyday. And I thank him for being him, thats why I love him because he is who he is. I love it when he opens the cat door for me. And he bought me a wrap for my wrist. He cuddles with me when he can. My favorite thing to do is my my head on his shoulder. He loves it too. Its minimal contact. But I love it so much. He also blows raspberries on my face. I think its kinda gross but at the same time I love it. :)

I show my affection by being present, by going the extra mile, and listening to a person.

I honestly don't care how someone shows their affection for me, (because THAT happens SO much), it would just be great to get some appreciation from another person.

Aside from what's been mentioned so far, there's a big one that everyone has completely missed--playful banter.

I love teasing people that I like, as long as they're not hurt by it. I don't know why and I don't understand it, but I just do.

I love kisses on the cheek from my little brothers! :nom:

I'm not really into hugs, unless it's from my little brothers lol. I don't mind getting a nice foot rub from my mom though. Or shoot a back rub from anyone.

If we're talking friends? Eh. I'm not one who likes having their space invaded. Though I do like holding a guy's hand cause I have super cold hands all the time.

You know, I've just noticed that people judge each other on their avatars on this website. If we all had a picture of our faces, things would be different, and some might even call this topic creepy.

But anyway, my type of affection is the kind that you don't have to say or express to know it's there.