Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite form of affection?

CosmicHooves

I like hugs, and playful banter. Like teasing other people! I have no clue why.

But my personal favourite form of showing affection? Silence. Sounds weird, I know, but to me, it proves that I have a comfortable and deep connection with that person if the two of us can just sit in silence and enjoy each other's company without having the urge to say anything. 

• Brohoof 1

Listening to music with someone else. Spending time with someone else just talking away with them about things.

Someone I really like I just would like to spend time with that person, it would not matter much what we did just being in the presence of that person I had affection for would be nice. Of course hugs and cuddling is always nice to but with someone you really like of course.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say hugs, but that's just because that's one of the only types that I've experienced ^^;

Hugs are really nice though ^^

(edited)

Reminds me of the book The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. He basically writes that there are five general ways in which people experience love:

• Touch
  • Quality time
  • Words of affirmation
  • Gifts
  • Acts of service

And most people have one or two that they're most "fluent" in; that is, one or two which make them feel most loved and which they're best at expressing love in. He says it a lot better than I do.

With this in mind, I'd say mine are Touch, hugs and kisses to be more exact, and Words of affirmation. At least, I think I am affectionate that way. I don't exactly have anyone I can be affectionate like that to, not even family.

Edited by DJShy3

• 4 years later...