Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite form of affection?

CosmicHooves

Being as intertwined as possible during cuddles

This might not count but sharing meals together? Like... idk, that's just a really special thing to me that makes me really happy. 

Oh also let's just be real here; that passionate, full of love kind of sex where it feels like you're in a romance novel. Those moments of calmness and safeness that I feel afterwards when I'm holding and being held by my lover in bed, peacefully, as we're both drained of energy is when I feel closest. 

• Brohoof 1

When it comes to showing proper affection for someone I'm kind of bad at it, to be honest with you.

Tho one thing I do is take action. Appreciate someone? Chances are a piece of gift art is coming your way.

Tho if it's IRL I stay away from it for the most part, especially family. It's awkward as hell, especially when you've come to kind of hate the super affectionate shit you get from your mom on a constant basis. I just completely ignore it, especially when she uses a ton of emojis.. God that shit's awkward as hell to see from your mom. Like, wtf?

But if it's a girlfriend I don't mind showing affection. In fact, I prefer cuddling/snuggling above all else.

(edited)

Not going into explicit detail for obvious reasons, but sex is wonderful in terms of physical affection. Hugging is also a nice way of just feeling warm and fuzzy.

Edited by Cash_In

On 7/19/2019 at 6:15 PM, Shiki said:

Oh also let's just be real here; that passionate, full of love kind of sex where it feels like you're in a romance novel. Those moments of calmness and safeness that I feel afterwards when I'm holding and being held by my lover in bed, peacefully, as we're both drained of energy is when I feel closest. 

Thank you. Only person here who actually admitted how wonderful this is guys. 

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Thank you. Only person here who actually admitted how wonderful this is guys. 

I would probably have said this...

But IDK, as i havent tried it

fuckig thanks atlantic ocean

• Brohoof 1

I've never been in a romantic relationship before, but I still need affection from others.

I really like holding hands with my friends whenever we are walking somewhere, but I'm also a really big hugger.

• Brohoof 2

As far as normal friendships go, I like executing well-planned hangouts. I consider inconsiderate (and sometimes a breach of privacy) to suddenly show up at my door and demand that I hang out with you. I'm much more a fan of planning something, preferably a day ahead, and showing up early to watch them show up. Why? Because it shows that they care. They know they could flake on me at any time but they don't, because they made time for me, and I enjoy that.

I haven't been in a committed relationship before, but I imagine I'd like hugs.

As for me showing affection, well... if I really care about someone, I'd probably just do my best to do all the stupid little generic things. Like, wake up early to bring you breakfast in bed, play a song you like when you're feeling upset, stuff like that. It'd probably get really old really fast though. :v

• Brohoof 1

In the sense of a platonic relationship? I'd say letting me have my space. I get anxious around people rather easily, even friends. :sealed:

But in the sense of a romantic relationship? I'd say one of two things. Cuddling and passionate sex. I really enjoy cuddling and I could do it with somebody I really love all day long (though with anyone else it's awkward), and sex is, well, sex. It feels really good when there's a sort of passion behind it. :bedeyes:

I hug a LOT. Some people I know aren’t really into hugging but that’s their misfortune. If they come within reach of my tentacles they’re gonna get hugged. That’s probably my favorite form of affection for friends and family. Romantically speaking I like kissing and touching. The details of which I’ll leave to the imagination in the interest of keeping this a family forum. :please: 

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

To give? My attention for one thing. Busy work stuff aside, I also have a short attention span. Outside of work(except for meetings) I get distracted easy. My partner always gets my full attention. 

Not the half attention you give when your sitting in a meeting. Or no attention depending on who it is that’s speaking

I am playful and a teaser and expect the same in return. I want us to have fun and laugh. If we both aren’t laughing because I’ve done something stupid then it won’t work. I will be your dose of fun. My goal is to make my partner happy.

• Brohoof 1

i hate any form of physical contact in the slightest, i can't even take someone taping me on the shoulder or arms without freaking out 

i am also uncomfortable by stereotypical lovey dovey affection so in all honesty all i really need is just people reassuring me of things and comforting me when i need it, i think its one of the most genuine forms of affection you could get from someone.

'Tough love'. I grew up with it and that's how I preferred it to be.  I'm not so keen with all that lovey dovey affections, and I can't even say "I love you" since to me it sounds out of place or not authentic. I prefer actions over words.  

actually a really difficult question. I guess affection that occurs after you're totally comfortable with someone? In a saucy relationship I really like being touched and touching them ;3 Talking is generally overrated at that point. In a friendly relationship I think my fave form of affection is just them being comfortable with me back? Don't really need a specific verbal/physical thing there.

I've never been in a romantic relationship and I'm a bit uncomfortable with that sort of closeness, but I like just being able to talk about things with someone, to tell them whatever I'm thinking about and have them be interested in what I'm saying.